Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LLEWELLYN DAVIES lives in his own deluded world where he’s been a Professional in Football & Boxing. It’s actually laudable.

As if a Top Musician or a Global Youtuber would be calling him for anything when he has no presence whatsoever on any social media platform 🤔 😂 🤥

And he’s not even on the 2 BP EVENTS NPC page of winners or competitors from the other day… he’s not even mentioned 😂

His coach had to post and tag the event organisers so he appeared in the stories! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LLEWELLYN DAVIES lives in his own deluded world where he’s been a Professional in Football & Boxing. It’s actually laudable.

As if a Top Musician or a Global Youtuber would be calling him for anything when he has no presence whatsoever on any social media platform 🤔 😂 🤥

And he’s not even on the 2 BP EVENTS NPC page of winners or competitors from the other day… he’s not even mentioned 😂

His coach had to post and tag the event organisers so he appeared in the stories! 😆
Just shows typical traits of a Narcissistic insecure troubled person with an inflated ego
Overinflated statements with no substance

IFBB Pro - there’s loads of them ! Nothing special
Top Musician - loads of them, who are they? Many people are top musicians, probably someone who plays an instrument or in a band

Global You Tuber - Someone who is a following on you tube - no big deal probably anyone who’s had a channel for a while

See on the surface this sounds very sugar coated but where’s the substance ?

Just over inflating his ego, also it looks good to the Vulnerable market he’s trying to lure in

Pathetic really

Little truth just using manipulation and smoke and mirrors to try and fool people

Just to give some context around Llewellyn's recent bodybuilding 'success'.
In the qualifier, which he won, there were two contestants in his class, with him being one.
Then in the finals at the weekend, which he again won, there were only two contestants again!! This relates to the Over 35 physique class.

As a side note, on the day of the qualifier he also entered into two other classes. Funnily enough, he doesn't appear to have shared his results from these other two classes which were fifth and seventh :)

Wait, wait.... So Llewellyn Davies won a comp in which he was GUARANTEED to at least get a silver? A definite Top Two position? A 50-50 chance of winning?

Baahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!

I mean, yep, great, well done on spending days and days in the gym and taking drugs in the last few months (and we're all grown up here, so let's not be coy - that's exactly how this happens).. But not exactly a hard-fought competition then, was it?

And I find myself wondering why he didn't end up competing when the three minions took to the stage the other month. And when he had an inkling that last week's comp had virtually no other entries in his age category...

Baaahahahahahahahahahahaha! Well done champ.

Congruent and transparent my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, wait.... So Llewellyn Davies won a comp in which he was GUARANTEED to at least get a silver? A definite Top Two position? A 50-50 chance of winning?

Baahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha!

I mean, yep, great, well done on spending days and days in the gym and taking drugs in the last few months (and we're all grown up here, so let's not be coy - that's exactly how this happens).. But not exactly a hard-fought competition then, was it?

And I find myself wondering why he didn't end up competing when the three minions took to the stage the other month. And when he had an inkling that last week's comp had virtually no other entries in his age category...

Baaahahahahahahahahahahaha! Well done champ.

Congruent and transparent my arse.
Remember he’s Conquered the UK Body Building Scene !!

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this in one of the previous threads and will say it again… if these two weren’t real, we would make them up just for a laugh. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
these guys are actually really fucked up aint they , both spoilt little babies in steroid filled bodies

Reactions: 5
I think it's been covered before that both of their pro boxing records, like evertything else about these two, are rather inflated.

Their pro records from Boxrec (probably the most reliable source of pro boxing records) are below if anyone is interested.

Both of their boxing careers follow the same path, fight journeymen (who are literally paid to lose) then as soon as they fight a competetive boxer, they lose, then stop.

They had 1 competitive fight each, and both lost.

Don't get me wrong, I respect anyone that has the balls to step into a boxing ring. But they didn't even make Area Champion, let alone anything else they claim.

Rhys Davies boxing record
Llewellyn Davies boxing record

Reactions: 7

A new podcast from Rich In Success between Matt Hall and Alec Witts has just been released.
Alec talks about his relationship with LD and how leading up to the bodybuilding show, things happened in LDs personal life that changed his behaviour (backlash on Facebook? Steroid use?). He said this created a toxic environment where he felt everything he did or said was wrong and that he just had to do what he had been told. He said his life was 'micro-managed' as well as Matt Hall and this led Alec to feel unhappy with the mentorship.

Reactions: 6
I don't put too much into what Matt Hall or Alec moan about tbh. Matt Hall is following exactly the same Bullshit MLM coaching scam as the terrible twins. They would have both known about about the twins lies a long time ago and where happy to play along.

I don't put too much into what Matt Hall or Alec moan about tbh. Matt Hall is following exactly the same Bullshit MLM coaching scam as the terrible twins. They would have both known about about the twins lies a long time ago and where happy to play along.
I would suspect that Llewy losing most of his clients meant that he was struggling to pay for the rented ‘manor’, and so he just started trying to squeeze Alec, Pretesh and Matt for extra money. Probably tried to muscle in on their clients and take money from them aswell.

The twins used to use a pretty skilled graphic designer to create their posts and collateral, which I imagine helped reel more victims in. However Rhys Davis’ latest “marketing” really has hit rock bottom - that font! When I first read it I thought it said “you get what you wank for”. I think he’s had a go at designing himself. Also why is he wearing cheap pjs in every shot? Maybe he got buy one get one free at primark alongside his cheap-ass pants and those god-awful leggings with the big rip in the crotch!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s ok there’s a much more high end professional gmail address that’s been created!

The twins used to use a pretty skilled graphic designer to create their posts and collateral, which I imagine helped reel more victims in. However Rhys Davis’ latest “marketing” really has hit rock bottom - that font! When I first read it I thought it said “you get what you wank for”. I think he’s had a go at designing himself. Also why is he wearing cheap pjs in every shot? Maybe he got buy one get one free at primark alongside his cheap-ass pants and those god-awful leggings with the big rip in the crotch!

• Haha
neon pink trainers and business email on gmail 🤣🤣🤣
Peak performance my arse

To be honest these guys are so washed out now, I mean they can’t even fake it anymore
All the signs show disconnect and nothing that’s credible
Can’t even pay for a decent email address!
Not sure how long the money from the sold watches will last
Hard to keep up this persona when it’s all a lie and there’s no one to fleece anymore ! Remember it’s all about ‘Levels’ looks like you’ve been massively relegated

Reactions: 4
To be honest these guys are so washed out now, I mean they can’t even fake it anymore
All the signs show disconnect and nothing that’s credible
Can’t even pay for a decent email address!
Not sure how long the money from the sold watches will last
Hard to keep up this persona when it’s all a lie and there’s no one to fleece anymore ! Remember it’s all about ‘Levels’ looks like you’ve been massively relegated
Not long… still can’t tax their cars

Rhys Davies
Llewelyn Davies
Both your cars shouldn’t be on the road … use some of the cash from the AP to get legal … then rant about the government 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t think wearing a bulletproof vest for a photo shoot qualifies Llewy as a criminal, despite his claims to the contrary.
THE GUY THAT OWNS THE COMPANY THAT THEY DID THAT PHOTO SHOOT ON HAS ALSO SAID WHAT A PAIR OF CUNTS THEY ARE LOLLLLLL

• Haha
Llewy now claiming that ten days before the PCA show he was locked up in a cell after being arrested by armed police. I’m so glad that they let him post his usual random tit on IG what locked up- can’t see a day where he didnt bless us with at least three pieces of firepower…

Mr Congruent.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hahaha! Armed police!! 😂 He was arrested for breaking his restraining order! What a clever boy

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.