Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all, please see the last two threads about the Conmen Llewellyn and Rhys Davies aka The Terrible Twins aka Champions of Mind

This is a safe space to expose and show thetruth on these two conmen aswell as a palethora of many others trying to prey on people’s vulnerability and take their money and in the process destroy their lives, while they preach they are successful millionaires advertising hype thinking it will reel people in

Reactions: 7
New thread on conmen “coaches” Rhys Davies and Llewelyn Davies.

Will someone do a recap please?

Previous threads below

Thread 1: https://tattle.life/threads/llewelyn-davies-rhys-davies-ttt-official.11647/

Thread 2: https://tattle.life/threads/llewelyn-davies-rhys-davies-champions-of-mind-tttofficial-2.18289/
Long time lurker here, just a thought that Llewy is double L at the end - maybe we should make sure we spell him Llewellyn/Llewelyn in posts for google sake as right now his insta is coming up before Tattle and that just won’t do! Ha

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here, just a thought that Llewy is double L at the end - maybe we should make sure we spell him Llewellyn/Llewelyn in posts for google sake as right now his insta is coming up before Tattle and that just won’t do! Ha
Good spot. I’ll ask admins to change it later. Once thread is created it isn’t possible for me to change it.

Reactions: 1
Two previous threads for reference:

Detailing the antics of conmen masquerading as elite coaches who target the vulnerable and manipulate them into paying extortionate amounts.

Llewellyn Davies
Llewelyn Davies
Rhys Davies

Their kingdom is crashing down as their three “inner circle” cash cows have all announced today they are leaving….

🤢

god love the girl with the leg tattoo

I hope she knows what she’s involved with 🤢

Just don’t zoom in 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good spot. I’ll ask admins to change it later. Once thread is created it isn’t possible for me to change it.
As long as that doesn’t mess up the other threads though? It’s so important people can see (especially fellow lurkers) all of the others too, I’ve read every post but I don’t really understand how it works with the naming and finding of threads

Post saver for evidence of Rhys Davies and Llewelyn Davies misleading claims.

To be edited at a later date

One of my favourite moments from these two was when they claimed to have turned down “TEN MILLION POUNDS” in liquid cash from a “BILLIONAIRE” because it didn’t align with their “BRAND VALUES”.

Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s hope Matt Hall and Alec Witts don’t model themselves to become the next version of The Terrible Twits v2, to carry on and rip off their clients!

Reactions: 4
Two previous threads for reference:

Detailing the antics of conmen masquerading as elite coaches who target the vulnerable and manipulate them into paying extortionate amounts.

Llewellyn Davies
Llewelyn Davies
Rhys Davies

Their kingdom is crashing down as their three “inner circle” cash cows have all announced today they are leaving….

🤢

god love the girl with the leg tattoo

I hope she knows what she’s involved with 🤢

Just don’t zoom in 🤣
also him posting this photo is so fucked up considering he left his FIANCE and her/their daughter, a month ago. No remorse, no regret, no conscience, no concern for hurt feelings, he is such a colossal bag of human tit. I hope he is having a terrible time watching the car crash that is his life tailspin.

Reactions: 13
Lauren is well rid of him. She’s a good looking, strong, professional woman. He was punching well about his weight. I wish her all the best.

• Haha
Let’s hope Matt Hall and Alec Witts don’t model themselves to become the next version of The Terrible Twits v2, to carry on and rip off their clients!
Looks like they are - showing off all the expensive purchases and champagne.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Looks like they are - showing off all the expensive purchases and champagne.
Exactly, just because they’ve left doesn’t mean they’re the good guys. Looking at other ex clients they’re all still “coaching” a lot of hot air

Reactions: 2
Exactly, just because they’ve left doesn’t mean they’re the good guys. Looking at other ex clients they’re all still “coaching” a lot of hot air
They may need their own thread if they continue to rip off people…
They've seen firsthand how the cash cow model works and let’s not forget they’ve been trained by the a pair of unethical clowns with zero integrity!
Rhys Davies will not resist to carry on posting to social media, he’s an addict, whoever he’s with he’s paid for to be his photographer! Hope he’s arranged care for his mum, as her full time carer it’s the least he could do. Maybe he’s allowed her to stay at the rented 3 bed semi to have some relief from living opposite a crack house.
Its going to be interesting seeing him isolate for 10 days on his return!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They may need their own thread if they continue to rip off people…
They've seen firsthand how the cash cow model works and let’s not forget they’ve been trained by the a pair of unethical clowns with zero integrity!
Rhys Davies will not resist to carry on posting to social media, he’s an addict, whoever he’s with he’s paid for to be his photographer! Hope he’s arranged care for his mum, as her full time carer it’s the least he could do. Maybe he’s allowed her to stay at the rented 3 bed semi to have some relief from living opposite a crack house.
Its going to be interesting seeing him isolate for 10 days on his return!
Must be one of the many supermodels that have been flooding his inbox…

Lauren is well rid of him

Private holiday. He wouldn’t know how to be private.
@Pomegranate

so funny - he is answering these questions on his Insta 🤣 🙋🏽‍♂️

Happy holiday Rhys you conman, might be the last you have for a while and message to whoever is with you - please run, this is all fun and games until you realise the damage he has done to many. They aren’t “jealous haters”….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.