LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you find yourself with a spare few hours you know where to go 😂

usually there’s like 3 posts a day and now I’m spending hours catching up!
I think I'm too far behind now, doubt I'd ever catch up at this stage 😂
---
How are you @DellaC?
---
How's the baby @gigilouxx!?
---
@Caledonianprincess we have all been there 💔 you feel like the worst mother in the world but it happens to everyone 🩷 middle child fell headfirst out of her cot while I lay in the bed beside her with my eyes closed pretending to sleep in the hopes she'd go to sleep, didn't work 😬 she tried to launch herself at me instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm OK love. Think I'm having a mental breakdown of some sort...booked myself into a hotel for the night, just ran a bubbly bath and then I'm going to order room service 😂😂😂

I've never done this before but have always wanted to. So bugger it, here I am 🙈🙈🙈

If I start talking to the microwave we know I've gone full Shirley Valentine 😂😂

How are you @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain ? How's your achey bones? X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm OK love. Think I'm having a mental breakdown of some sort...booked myself into a hotel for the night, just ran a bubbly bath and then I'm going to order room service 😂😂😂

I've never done this before but have always wanted to. So bugger it, here I am 🙈🙈🙈

This sounds amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

That's an excellent idea!! Definitely get the room service, a glass of Prosecco (or whatever your poison of choice is) would be nice in the bath!!

I have always wanted to do that too!! have threatened to a few times after arguments but haven't done it to date 😅

My bones ache less but I have no energy and am fairly anaemic... meeting my onco tomorrow so will say it to her cause I can barely function at the moment 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Love this for you 💛

We have the keys for our new house but oh my moving is so stressful! Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong 🤣 on the plus side both mini and baby are asleep in their bed/cot which never ever happens! I’m making the most of it by sitting on the sofa eating a bag of Mini’s sweets that she is going to melt down over in the morning 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's an excellent idea!! Definitely get the room service, a glass of Prosecco (or whatever your poison of choice is) would be nice in the bath!!

I have always wanted to do that too!! have threatened to a few times after arguments but haven't done it to date 😅

My bones ache less but I have no energy and am fairly anaemic... meeting my onco tomorrow so will say it to her cause I can barely function at the moment 🙃
Do you know what the next steps are now? Or is that what you find out tomorrow? X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I hope all goes well tomorrow, your team sound ace so you can have faith in them. Let's hope it's good news and they can help with your current symptoms.

Do they offer/provide any counselling?

I've just ordered a bottle of Prosecco and I'm going to drink to you (after my bath, it would feel too weird drinking in your honour whilst my big minge is out 😂)
---
Yeah it really is the limbo that I struggle with, I'm very good at powering through but the unknown and the waiting..... that makes me sick with worry 😬
I'm EXACTLY the same 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I am also a worrier so I hear ya. Just think this time tomorrow you’ll know. You can do this 💪
Thank you 🩷 wish I had some Xanax to help me sleep right now 😅
---
Ah @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I hope all goes well tomorrow, your team sound ace so you can have faith in them. Let's hope it's good news and they can help with your current symptoms.

Do they offer/provide any counselling?

I've just ordered a bottle of Prosecco and I'm going to drink to you (after my bath, it would feel too weird drinking in your honour whilst my big minge is out 😂)
---

I'm EXACTLY the same 😘
Omg I'm dying!! 🤣🤣 Your really know how to mix heartfelt with humour!!

There is a cancer centre in my local down that offers free counselling to cancer patients and their families. Think hubby and I could both do with some individual therapy 😬

Enjoy that Prosecco 🩷🩷🩷 you deserve it after the last few days!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you started reading some of the wild theories and thinking “maybe there’s something in this?”

I feel like I’m losing my mind 😂
I’ve read some of them, they’re batshit! 😂 The funniest I think was that Catherine died in December and they’re just covering it up 🤣 Like, for what purpose? 🤷🏻‍♀️

@DellaC enjoy your hotel night, lovely! Hope you’re ok 🤗

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain hope your oncologist can help and give you something to boost your energy and that the next steps aren’t too awful.

@Okgolightly good luck with the move!

Me and Mr R decided today was a good day to clear out the garage and I’m pretty sure I’ve broken a bone (might be being dramatic, it’s probably just bruised 🤣) in my foot by dropping a rowing machine on it (don’t ask) nursing it with paracetamol, peas and elevation at the moment because our hospital is on critical alert and I don’t fancy hours and hours sat in there and minor injuries is closed for the night 😬 he also managed to smack me in the chin/jaw with a metal pole from a hoover and that’s now bruised and it knocked my glasses up too which have also managed to bruise under one of my eyebrows (I bruise like a peach) so it’s going to be an interesting appt with my midwife tomorrow 😅 I’m anticipating one of those “could Mr R leave the room so we can have a chat” type appts like the first one where they have to check you’re in a healthy relationship 🫣

The moron has also realised he will still need to pay to get his car door sorted despite buying a new one so he can actually sell the other one because nobody is going to buy a car with the passenger door jammed shut 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
I’ve read some of them, they’re batshit! 😂 The funniest I think was that Catherine died in December and they’re just covering it up 🤣 Like, for what purpose? 🤷🏻‍♀️

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain hope your oncologist can help and give you something to boost your energy and that the next steps aren’t too awful.

Me and Mr R decided today was a good day to clear out the garage and I’m pretty sure I’ve broken a bone (might be being dramatic, it’s probably just bruised 🤣) in my foot by dropping a rowing machine on it (don’t ask) nursing it with paracetamol, peas and elevation at the moment because our hospital is on critical alert and I don’t fancy hours and hours sat in there and minor injuries is closed for the night 😬 he also managed to smack me in the chin/jaw with a metal pole from a hoover and that’s now bruised and it knocked my glasses up too which have also managed to bruise under one of my eyebrows (I bruise like a peach) so it’s going to be an interesting appt with my midwife tomorrow 😅 I’m anticipating one of those “could Mr R leave the room so we can have a chat” type appts like the first one where they have to check you’re in a healthy relationship 🫣

The moron has also realised he will still need to pay to get his car door sorted despite buying a new one so he can actually sell the other one because nobody is going to buy a car with the passenger door jammed shut 🤣
I am imagining you and Mr R in some sort of Chuckle Brothers-esque skit as all of this took place 🤣 hope you aren’t in too much pain 😬

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain the unknown is scary but hopefully this time tomorrow you will have a plan and more awareness of what’s going on. Counselling sounds like it could be a really good idea for both you and your husband 💛

• Heart

😂😂😂

Hope you are ok with all your injuries! Hope Mr R is bringing you snacks whilst you elevate your foot!
---
There is a cancer centre in my local down that offers free counselling to cancer patients and their families. Think hubby and I could both do with some individual therapy 😬
I’ve had a lot of counselling in my life at various times for various reasons and I always think it’s a “no lose” situation. If you try it and it doesn’t help, you didn’t lose anything. If it does help - win

• Heart

Jesus @raspberryjuice will you try and mind yourself!!! 🤣🤣 What a bloody day!

Oh you are definitely going to have one of those "chats" with your midwife 🫣 I had one of them in A&E after I fell down the stairs!! I legitimately did fall down the stairs like 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
He also managed to cut his hand open on the palm and is walking around like he’s had his entire arm blown off with a giant plaster on the really tiny cut giant gash wincing and groaning in pain every time he touches anything 🙄 I’ve sent him to the shop to give me 5 minutes peace and to get me the baby some wholenut. And more peas 😂 hope he manages the drive ok with his hand basically hanging on by a thread 🙄🙄

I agree with the others about counselling @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain. Sometimes it’s just easier to let it all out on a stranger who you’ll never see again ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.