LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG both of mine have fallen down the stairs and it’s just awful isn’t it, like it happens in slow motion. Makes me want to move to a bungalow

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When my older ones were about 2 and 4 they used to climb up on my dresser and launch themselves on to the bed 🫠 used to go absolutely sick told em about 4000 times they’ll smash their heads open. Kids are so resilient

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Congratulations @gigilouxx he'll be walking soon!

Best of luck @odetotheseaweed such a lovely thing to do.

Oh @DellaC I'm so gutted for you. One thing's guaranteed and that's he'll mess up and show his true colours again, let's just hope then she has her mother's strength to say enough is enough.

• Heart
@gigilouxx wee Caledonian is 9 in a few months and he's in size 5 and 5ft 3 😂 hes been on the miracle gro 😂
---
Mini is up for a feed snotty as hell, I'll see how he is regarding his head tomorrow and 🤞 all is well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You are not a tit parent at all. You're amazing to those little ones. Accidents happen and babies bounce. Are they both ok? ❤
Wee Caledonian had bumped his ankle on the wall trying to get out of his duvet cover that he decided was a tent 🙈😂 he got a fright when mini fell and said he didn't want to lose another brother 💔 he's okay this morning though and is away to school looking forward to kickboxing tonight

• Heart
I've brushed my mouth 4 times and it still feels like someone's pooed in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm having a thingy, that coffee place. Can't remember what it's called but I'm having a Tuna panini and latte.

We drank far too much but had a lovely time and a great laugh.
---
Starbucks 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve lost hours of my life on the royal family threads the last few days, please tell me I’m not the only one 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.