LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're OK, we used a company who euthanise at home, then take them and cremate them. It made it more bearable that he was with us at home and we will have his ashes soon. We'll take him up Holcombe Hill when we next go 🐾

I always feel like it's a blessing that we get to end our pets suffering and say goodbye on our terms ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's gone to sleep darling 😪

He was a big old boy, we've had him 10 years and we think he was about 2 when we got him, maybe 3.

His back legs were gone and he just couldn't walk this morning. He wouldn't have coped with any kind of surgery so we said goodbye x
Oh Della, I am so so sorry 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

He was a big old boy, we've had him 10 years and we think he was about 2 when we got him, maybe 3.

His back legs were gone and he just couldn't walk this morning. He wouldn't have coped with any kind of surgery so we said goodbye x
@DellaC I am so very sorry to hear your pup had to get PTS. I had asked in my original post how he was doing and saw this post from you so deleted it. You gave your boy the best life ever and gave him the last kindness by setting him free from pain. I lost my first boy as his back end went at 12 and it was horrible. How are your other 2? They will also miss him terribly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@DellaC I am so very sorry to hear your pup had to get PTS. I had asked in my original post how he was doing and saw this post from you so deleted it. You gave your boy the best life ever and gave him the last kindness by setting him free from pain. I lost my first boy as his back end went at 12 and it was horrible. How are your other 2? They will also miss him terribly
Ahh it's hard going isn't it?

The middle one is struggling more than the youngest, Bruce was very much in charge and often told the youngest off so now he's not getting in trouble he's being a dick 🙂

The weather isn't helping, if it was cooler we would've taken them out for a massive walk to distract them and us. We've got the pool out for them and they've had some fun in that and they've both had lots of treats.

I'm going to sleep with them again tonight, hubby will swap half way through, just to make sure they're OK and to be near them x
---
Anyway its Saturday Night, I don’t want to bring the mood down.

What you all up to?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Awww it's so sad when they go. My baby boy went to heaven in January had him for 9 years. You must be heartbroken. I will say a prayer and ask that he reaches the loving arms of Jesus swiftly and with ease. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awww it's so sad when they go. My baby boy went to heaven in January had him for 9 years. You must be heartbroken. I will say a prayer and ask that he reaches the loving arms of Jesus swiftly and with ease. ❤
Thank you chuck 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahh it's hard going isn't it?

The middle one is struggling more than the youngest, Bruce was very much in charge and often told the youngest off so now he's not getting in trouble he's being a dick 🙂

The weather isn't helping, if it was cooler we would've taken them out for a massive walk to distract them and us. We've got the pool out for them and they've had some fun in that and they've both had lots of treats.

I'm going to sleep with them again tonight, hubby will swap half way through, just to make sure they're OK and to be near them x
---
Anyway its Saturday Night, I don’t want to bring the mood down.

What you all up to?
Oh I’m so sorry to hear about your boy, it’s the worst, but like you say it’s a blessing in a way that we don’t have to watch them suffer and can do something to give them peace, doesn’t make it any easier though ❤

I’ve had a wild Saturday night so far - wrestled a sweaty, hot toddler to bed and now demolishing a sticky toffee for 2 (I mean technically I am 2 people at the moment so it’s fine?)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@DellaC sorry to hear about your boy but it sounds like he had the best ending a fella could ask for -at home surrounded by his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

oh goodness @DellaC there are no words except I’m just so sorry. Sending all my love to you all this evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We're OK, we used a company who euthanise at home, then take them and cremate them. It made it more bearable that he was with us at home and we will have his ashes soon. We'll take him up Holcombe Hill when we next go 🐾

I always feel like it's a blessing that we get to end our pets suffering and say goodbye on our terms ❤
So sorry to hear this Della ❤

• Heart

Oh sweetie I’m so sorry! I bet you were the best ever dog mama to him. That’s a really good age for a big dog although I know it’s always too short for their human friends. It’s so hard to make that decision but I know you will have made the kindest choice for him. Sending the biggest hugs ❤

• Heart
Sad news @DellaC but what a wonderful life I’m sure your boy has had with you ♥ Sending you all lots of love x

• Heart
dw, the only way I’d be pregnant any time soon would be akin to the birth of Jesus.
If pissed-up virtual OJF hugs did the trick doc you’d be up the duff in no time 😉😘
Well, perhaps not quite that quickly 😵💫
Night everyone xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else awake? Can't sleep. Fellas snoring next to me an we've had a right fall out. Body is tired but mind awake.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.