LL Off-topic The Wrong Fellas #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, just you.

(Read the next bit in Glasweigan)

'I seen this wee bleep walking his dawg, you know the scruffy neighbour who has plays his music too loud and has a different woman every week. Well the cheeky bastar said he's nooo interested in oor team. Cheeky wee fucker should go back to where he cam from'.
Ha ha and his missus replied “yeah, duck off back to Wales ya bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
tit scared 😂 we’re supposed to be going away next week for our holiday of a life time, and had planned to TTC for our first next year. Nearly tit my pants when that came up which under normal circumstances for me would have been a welcome relief, but not this time 🤣

tit. tit. tit.
Yeah girl! Congrats! Wishing you a lovely pregnancy xx
---
I’ve probably missed other pregnancy announcements so congrats to any others!

Oh man, I miss that. But I’m done with two. In a bit of a mourning stage of that part of my life. I absolutely loved the feeling of a baby in my tummy, spesh when they move in the3rd trimester. Got to embrace the next phase now with schoolies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah my big old dog is poorly, not sure if its old age or the heat, or both.

So tonight I'm sleeping in the garage with him...and the other 2 buggers!

I volunteered. There's aircon 😁😁😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Lovely 😘
Is he a wee footballer then doc?
I’m seeing my younger brother tomorrow. He holds the record for most appearances for Blackburn schoolboys - amazingly it is over 100! Xx
ah that’s amazing. My dad played schoolboys, and for England too so it’s no surprise that my boy is football daft. He’ll kick anything that is in reach, and has encyclopaedic knowledge of all things football from messi/ronaldo back to Maradona and everything in between 🤯😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Our cat hasn't been indoors properly for days... she's finding shade anywhere other than the obvious place, inside by a fan!
Our fur babies are definitely struggling in this heat.
Hope your dog is more comfortable once the weather turns....looking like Sunday 🤞

I'm sat on the bed, fan blasting, watching the rugby having just eaten a melted TD ☹ rest will definitely have to go in the fridge.

I've a big family gathering birthday garden party tomorrow so spent today clearing, gardening, shopping & prepping.
It's going to be a busy day & another scorcher. I'm tired already 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ah that’s amazing. My dad played schoolboys, and for England too so it’s no surprise that my boy is football daft. He’ll kick anything that is in reach, and has encyclopaedic knowledge of all things football from messi/ronaldo back to Maradona and everything in between 🤯😵💫
Ooh fantastic! That’s quite some football pedigree - dunno when your dad played for England but my brother played for them in the very early 80s (same team as Paul Rideout). His claim to fame was getting sent off for Rovers youth at Old Trafford along with Norman Whiteside in an FA Youth Cup game for fighting! I love the fact that junior doc appreciates that football existed before Messi and Ronaldo. That’s proper parenting that doc, well done. I love you even more now ❤😘 xx

Footnote to my exchange with the neighbour. I was taking some rubbish to the communal bin and as I walked past his house he made a ‘3-0’ gesture to me through his window (this was at half time). I did a ‘yawn’ gesture back.
Things are gonna get tetchy on Tuesday ha ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow congratulations @raspberryjuice ❤❤❤ . How has everyone fell pregnant at the same time? This is gonna turn into a mumsnet thread before I know it.

You lot all calling me top shagger and the whole time your all at it even more then me evidently. Talking of which just so you all know I'm lying in bed naked under the sheets typing this waiting for my fella. He's given me a 4 figure sum as a present this week so some love+++ for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive just started feeding mini C and I finished feeding him at 1035 last night. ✨✨✨6 HOUR SLEEP ALERT ✨✨✨ I feel like a new woman haha. I expressed for 15mins before I started him on the boob as was really full and got a combined 7oz 😮 I'm shocked lol. Going to be in double figures by the time he's finished for total amount of milk. The human body is amazing ❤
5:45am edit: he fed for another 20mins and is now giving it big 💤💤 again

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive just started feeding mini C and I finished feeding him at 1035 last night. ✨✨✨6 HOUR SLEEP ALERT ✨✨✨ I feel like a new woman haha. I expressed for 15mins before I started him on the boob as was really full and got a combined 7oz 😮 I'm shocked lol. Going to be in double figures by the time he's finished for total amount of milk. The human body is amazing ❤
5:45am edit: he fed for another 20mins and is now giving it big 💤💤 again
It's lovely when they start sleeping through ain't it. Only one of mine didn't sleep through from birth and just one night randomly he didn't get up in the night and I sware that was the best night of my life! 😂 congratulations on your sleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow congratulations @raspberryjuice ❤❤❤ . How has everyone fell pregnant at the same time? This is gonna turn into a mumsnet thread before I know it.

You lot all calling me top shagger and the whole time your all at it even more then me evidently. Talking of which just so you all know I'm lying in bed naked under the sheets typing this waiting for my fella. He's given me a 4 figure sum as a present this week so some love+++ for him.
I’m sure there’s a word for people who take large sums of money for shagging. Oh yeah, that’s it, LUCKY 😂😂😂
You missed the ‘k’ off your username 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure there’s a word for people who take large sums of money for shagging. Oh yeah, that’s it, LUCKY 😂😂😂
You missed the ‘k’ off your username 😉
He one time had the cheek to say he's my sugar daddy without the sugar. Sir I service you on a daily basis on what planet are you not getting your sugar? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's lovely when they start sleeping through ain't it. Only one of mine didn't sleep through from birth and just one night randomly he didn't get up in the night and I sware that was the best night of my life! 😂 congratulations on your sleep!!
He usually goes from 10 until 3 but last night must of been extra sleepy I'm not complaining anyway. I usually go back to bed at the weekend but for once I actually feel like I don't need to

• Heart

dw, the only way I’d be pregnant any time soon would be akin to the birth of Jesus.

• Heart
  • Sad

How is the giant pupper doing today lovely?
I hope everyone else is doing okay too!

• Heart
  • Sad
Hope all you pasty carrot tops aren’t suffering too much in this heatwave x

• Haha
  • Heart
How is the giant pupper doing today lovely?
I hope everyone else is doing okay too!
He's gone to sleep darling 😪

He was a big old boy, we've had him 10 years and we think he was about 2 when we got him, maybe 3.

His back legs were gone and he just couldn't walk this morning. He wouldn't have coped with any kind of surgery so we said goodbye x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

He was a big old boy, we've had him 10 years and we think he was about 2 when we got him, maybe 3.

His back legs were gone and he just couldn't walk this morning. He wouldn't have coped with any kind of surgery so we said goodbye x
I’m so sorry, I hope you’re ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh God I’m so sorry kid.
Hope everyone is ok xx

• Heart

Im so sorry @DellaC it’s the kindest yet hardest decision to make as a pet owner. Lots of love to you and your family 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.