LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are we all doing?

That was a bloody rough arsed football match....so much so I started hoovering the lounge I was so raged & missed the 2nd England goal ๐Ÿคฃ.
Not quite as bad as the spectators that left at 1-0 but crickey...squeaky bum time.

I also missed the end of an epic F1 as I was giving someone a lift ...their timing was just soooo bad but.... I get to watch it live from Silverstone this weekend so getting ready for that.

How's @Lucyxxxx ? Baby must be due soon.
Also mini @DellaC is due this month.
Hello thanks for asking. I'm as OK as I can be. Just feel like I'm being tested more by the day. Well baby has now dropped and I've been on the loo a lot lol. Don't think she's got much longer til she's here tbh. I had 4D scan done the other week and Ffs she is basically her dad but a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello thanks for asking. I'm as OK as I can be. Just feel like I'm being tested more by the day. Well baby has now dropped and I've been on the loo a lot lol. Don't think she's got much longer til she's here tbh. I had 4D scan done the other week and Ffs she is basically her dad but a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
How long until your due date Lucy? Hope sheโ€™s here safe and sound soon โค

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like nothing I can say can be enough considering your circumstances Lucy. I'm glad you got the joy of the detailed scan and I'm sure she will be with ye before long going by your symptoms ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… you are strong but you shouldn't have needed to be these last few months. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@mrs.darcy did you go to the wake? Hope all went as smoothly as these things can. Thinking of you and your girls

@Lucyxxxx as deleted said I wish you didn't have to be put in this situation to prove how strong you are. The time it's taking must be agony.

@Cack_Conroe just read your account from court. I didn't manage to read much last week with other things going on. I can't believe Janet had the audacity to call you out. I can't believe she can act like the big I am at all. So sorry that happened to you and sounds like you definitely experienced some discrimination from her and the ushers. Not a great look for someone in her former profession. What I don't get with Janet is Lucy has blamed others on the unit, she could easily have blamed her. She's called into question some of Janet's other good friends. But she's stuck like glue to her. How does she inspire such loyalty? Even without being a serial baby killer she's a horrible person. Sorry it all impacted you and made you feel unwell afterwards and thank you for going and for your great reporting. You sound a lovely person who's very open-minded and willing to talk and listen to anyone.

Here's hoping the right verdict is passed this week (hopefully the jury don't hang around.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have set my iPhone up and it is pissing me off already ๐Ÿ˜‚ I legit don't have a bloody clue what I'm doing with it. Going to give it a day or 2 to see if I get on better but if not I have 14 days to send it back

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have set my iPhone up and it is pissing me off already ๐Ÿ˜‚ I legit don't have a bloody clue what I'm doing with it. Going to give it a day or 2 to see if I get on better but if not I have 14 days to send it back
Come back to the light side, Android would never make it that difficult to turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Twattlers x
How are we all doing.
Shall I run a sweepstake on what time the GUILTY AS duck verdict is going to be announced?

I reckon just before lunchtime ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon just after lunch ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ hope itโ€™s not like last time. Can't see how it will be though and wish the evidence had been so thorough and clear at the original trial because I think she may have got a few more guilty verdicts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon just after lunch ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ hope itโ€™s not like last time. Can't see how it will be though and wish the evidence had been so thorough and clear at the original trial because I think she may have got a few more guilty verdicts
Aye I hadn't realised Judge Goss hadn't finished his summing up so you're right, most likely after lunch rasp.

We can wait ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think theyโ€™ll go for lunch, then get sent out to deliberate after lunch. Guilty verdict in by the end of tomorrow (hopefully morning) but defo by the end of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think theyโ€™ll go for lunch, then get sent out to deliberate after lunch. Guilty verdict in by the end of tomorrow (hopefully morning) but defo by the end of the week
I'd be surprised if it took them more than a couple of hours to reach a verdict on this one tbh.

• Heart
I'd be surprised if it took them more than a couple of hours to reach a verdict on this one tbh.
Iโ€™m hoping for sooner, but need to set my expectations otherwise I get too invested. I really hope itโ€™s a quick guilty verdict so sheโ€™s back off to prison forever

• Heart
@DoseofReality I didn't go to the wake in the end.

@Lucyxxxx what @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain said. Sounds like your little one will be here soon.

I'm missing Della and her wise words, hope she and her family are ok.
---
Lucy Letby: I don't think there'll be a verdict today. I will say by tomorrow lunch-time. As I'm invariably wrong about these things it might be sooner ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6