LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby R has been watching Glastonbury today too, he gets so excited and gurgles away kicking his legs all over the place ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ve appreciated the unpaid babysitter while I died of a migraine on the sofa.

Heโ€™s grown in to a right chunk this week. I didnโ€™t realise growth spurts were so dramatic ๐Ÿคฃ

IMG_7195.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Baby R has been watching Glastonbury today too, he gets so excited and gurgles away kicking his legs all over the place ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ve appreciated the unpaid babysitter while I died of a migraine on the sofa.

Heโ€™s grown in to a right chunk this week. I didnโ€™t realise growth spurts were so dramatic ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh my goodness ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I hate how quickly they grow out of the newbornish baby stage๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he's so gorgeous rasp, I wouldn't be able to control myself ๐Ÿ˜…
Good thing husband and I are in seperate beds until I'm fully recovered ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love a chunky baby thigh ๐Ÿ˜ I'll show you all mini C's in the morning his are fat af I โค them. We got to song 11 in Coldplays set but wee Caledonian was too tired but just checked the set list and they do play sky full of stars so we will watch the rest tomorrow before our final wedding planning meeting in the afternoon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg theyโ€™re amazing! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and looks like sheโ€™s got a mama who knows how to look after them for her! My hair is curly (not quite as curly as hers ๐Ÿ˜) but my mum had no clue so just cut it off because it always looked a mess cuz sheโ€™d brush it ๐Ÿ˜’ now as an adult I have no clue how to embrace my curls and end up just tying it up or straightening it. I think if I had a daughter with hair like yours has Iโ€™d get nothing done because Iโ€™d sit twiddling her curls all day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg theyโ€™re amazing! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and looks like sheโ€™s got a mama who knows how to look after them for her! My hair is curly (not quite as curly as hers ๐Ÿ˜) but my mum had no clue so just cut it off because it always looked a mess cuz sheโ€™d brush it ๐Ÿ˜’ now as an adult I have no clue how to embrace my curls and end up just tying it up or straightening it. I think if I had a daughter with hair like yours has Iโ€™d get nothing done because Iโ€™d sit twiddling her curls all day ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg my
MIL
keeps thinking they are tangled and brushing them out ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ nightmare! I have had to learn a lot about curly hair since having her, my eldest had curly hair when she was born but never this curly and she now has only wavy hair (still beautiful) but baba's hair just keeps getting curlier and curlier!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg my
MIL
keeps thinking they are tangled and brushing them out ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ nightmare! I have had to learn a lot about curly hair since having her, my eldest had curly hair when she was born but never this curly and she now has only wavy hair (still beautiful) but baba's hair just keeps getting curlier and curlier!!
Theyโ€™re absolutely beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Curly hair discussion: oldjamfan has left the chat.

Be honest, thereโ€™s an elastic band tied around each thigh there isnโ€™t there Caley? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Damn you busted me ๐Ÿ˜‚ tbf it does look like it but it's pure squish haha
---
So I did a thing today ๐Ÿ™ˆ dunno how tf we are going to get on but we will see haha. @DoseofReality they are the coolest vests ever. I got them when he was small and I was bfing as he was a boob milk monster and they were very apt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4