LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the squidgy baby pics, just gorgeous.
---
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain your little one's hair is gorgeous.

I had curls as a baby/toddler and then my hair was poker straight until I was in my late 50s. Now it's definitley the curlier side of wavy when it's wet. No idea why. Though my mam told me that the hairdresser who cut my hair as a youngster said it would be curly when I was older. Just weird. I like it now as I don't really style it and it just has this nice wave thing going on when it's dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no!! Are they any better now?
They were absolutely fine. My MIL had to have them as we had no other options and this was arranged months ago before we went low contact with her. At 5 she rang us and said we needed to get home asap as the baby was really ill and mini was not good either. We got back to hers half an hour later and they were both absolutely fine; my FIL clarified that there had been no issues and he was surprised to see us there. So yeah. Done on purpose and contact is going from low to none at all 🫠

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They were absolutely fine. My MIL had to have them as we had no other options and this was arranged months ago before we went low contact with her. At 5 she rang us and said we needed to get home asap as the baby was really ill and mini was not good either. We got back to hers half an hour later and they were both absolutely fine; my FIL clarified that there had been no issues and he was surprised to see us there. So yeah. Done on purpose and contact is going from low to none at all 🫠
I'm really sorry @Okgolightly 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I made macaroni tonight and mini coughed so much he brought it all back up over us both. Im so glad I was holding him and he wasn't in his bed 🙈🤮 he had a quick feed to replace what he lost and went to sleep sans sleeping bag he has a cover tonight

• Sad
  • Heart
Thanks everyone 💛 she had a face on from the minute we dropped them off so I suspected she wasn’t particularly pleased. My dad thinks part of it is that she is annoyed she wasn’t coming to the wedding which I agree with but it’s ridiculous as she only surface level knows the bride who is my friend! I’ve made my boundaries very clear with Mr Golightly and fortunately he agrees with me but it’s difficult. Just don’t know why someone would be such a twit tbh 🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Some people just enjoy the control. There doesn’t even have to be a real reason other than they’re just a twit! Is there anyone else who can have the kids for you soon so you can get out together? That will piss her off 😊

• Heart
Can I talk to you all about the weirdness from Janet's BFF? Is this the right place? Her friend and daughter are on the main thread.

I thought these threads had disappeared, I've only just found the subforum bit.

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I can see you're all talking about babies!!

• Heart
Can I talk to you all about the weirdness from Janet's BFF? Is this the right place? Her friend and daughter are on the main thread.

Sorry if this isn't the right place, I can see you're all talking about babies!!
Go for it!
When you say on the main thread, do you mean they are actually posting on there?
---
Love the chunky babies and curly hair. My boys had the most beautiful curly hair but they insisted on hair cuts and now it's gone 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Heyyyy! Post away

@raspberryjuice is trying to convince us all to get pregnant again over here so we need a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some people just enjoy the control. There doesn’t even have to be a real reason other than they’re just a twit! Is there anyone else who can have the kids for you soon so you can get out together? That will piss her off 😊
That’s it exactly it’s a control thing and she does it all the time. It’s our anniversary next month and my friend has offered to have both kids for us so that’s something to look forward to 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How are we all doing?

That was a bloody rough arsed football match....so much so I started hoovering the lounge I was so raged & missed the 2nd England goal 🤣.
Not quite as bad as the spectators that left at 1-0 but crickey...squeaky bum time.

I also missed the end of an epic F1 as I was giving someone a lift ...their timing was just soooo bad but.... I get to watch it live from Silverstone this weekend so getting ready for that.

How's @Lucyxxxx ? Baby must be due soon.
Also mini @DellaC is due this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How are we all doing?

That was a bloody rough arsed football match....so much so I started hoovering the lounge I was so raged & missed the 2nd England goal 🤣.
Not quite as bad as the spectators that left at 1-0 but crickey...squeaky bum time.

I also missed the end of an epic F1 as I was giving someone a lift ...their timing was just soooo bad but.... I get to watch it live from Silverstone this weekend so getting ready for that.

How's @Lucyxxxx ? Baby must be due soon.
Also mini @DellaC is due this month.
Not really much going on here, partner is home so kids are feral again. Got 20 week scan next week, excited to see the babies again 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is time to join the dark side and set up my iPhone lm weirdly nervous as it will be strange being with a different make. I've ordered a mous case and screen protector that come tomorrow so if I sort my phone tonight it will be ready to go tomorrow

• Heart