LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here, fellas- if I’ve done it right 🫠

Small recap of our last thread:
- Welcomed babies & found out the gender of the odes πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
- Reunited with our Docmum via @oldjamfan & their continuing love story
- Missing our @DellaC & hoping she pops back up soon
- Thinking of our @Lucyxxxx
- Continues to be the best, most supportive place on Tattle πŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a beautiful sunny day. It's my boys birthday so I'm off work tonight which means I've got all week off because I've got AL at the weekend. I chose his birthday well, the sun is always shining on the 25th June. Except the day he was born. It was pissing it down.

@Caledonianprincess sorry to hear about your sister, families can be massive pains in the arse. Forget about her and don't let it ruin your day.
Hope the poor ones feel better soon. Being unwell in hot weather just makes your feel so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a beautiful sunny day. It's my boys birthday so I'm off work tonight which means I've got all week off because I've got AL at the weekend. I chose his birthday well, the sun is always shining on the 25th June. Except the day he was born. It was pissing it down.

@Caledonianprincess sorry to hear about your sister, families can be massive pains in the arse. Forget about her and don't let it ruin your day.
Hope the poor ones feel better soon. Being unwell in hot weather just makes your feel so gross.
Happy birthday to your boy! What a fab sunny day for a birthday πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Happy birthday πŸ₯³ hope he has a lovely day and you enjoy the time off work.

I have started working from the office every day now to enjoy the air con. I don’t do well in the heat πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am in the hairdresser's. Head had had enough hair taken off by thinning to give jammy 3 wigs worth of hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keratin is on and I can't wait to see the end results the transformation of this is incredible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am in the hairdresser's. Head had had enough hair taken off by thinning to give jammy 3 wigs worth of hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keratin is on and I can't wait to see the end results the transformation of this is incredible
Can you put the remnants in a bag to take away please? Asking for a friend obvs…
---
Continue here, fellas- if I’ve done it right 🫠

Small recap of our last thread:
- Welcomed babies & found out the gender of the odes πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
- Reunited with our Docmum via @oldjamfan & their continuing love story
- Missing our @DellaC & hoping she pops back up soon
- Thinking of our @Lucyxxxx
- Continues to be the best, most supportive place on Tattle πŸ’›
β€β€β€πŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy birthday little @Liverbird2003 hope you all have a lovely day in the sunshine.

That's the end of presenting the evidence in the case. Closing speeches and judge's instructions next week then the jury will be out for deliberation. Hopefully they'll return a (guilty) verdict quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6