LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE taking blood. It's one of my fave things to do at work. Even better when they say they have awful veins and the doctor had to do it last time.

Baby R is adorable 😍
This will be handy when you’re my private midwife 🤣 my veins are shite! I usually get a tiny needle (is it a butterfly??) in my hand or the very edge of my inner arm cus they’re so crap 😩

Images of Mr R surrounded by bottles in your kitchen shouting ‘does he need one yet I’ve got some ready just in case’ 🤣🤣🤣
That’s what he’s like 😂 he can’t stand up without flicking the kettle on and putting a bottle on the kitchen side “just incase he needs one” 🙄 went round his dads for 2 hours last night - Mr R packed the bag for the first time. 4 bottles. WHY?!! If I get up for a wee in the night he jumps out of bed and starts making a bottle while baby R is pretty much in a a coma he’s in such a deep sleep 😂 man’s obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I LOVE taking blood. It's one of my fave things to do at work. Even better when they say they have awful veins and the doctor had to do it last time.

Baby R is adorable 😍
My veins are horrendous you’d find me a good challenge. The docs can never do it 🤣 I always end up covered in bruises after.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
I am up for all of your rubbish veins. Won't even need a piddly butterfly. Give me your arm and a proper needle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t like to brag but everytime I have bloods done they say I have great veins (is this something to be proud of?😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I shared this on a different thread but thought I’d share it here too so you wrong fellas can appreciate Mr R’s stupidity and Baby R’s cuteness because I know you all love a baby pic 😂

My house 5 minutes ago…
Baby R:
View attachment 3016957

Mr R: “Do you think he needs a bottle?”

Me:
So bloomin cute! Ah Raspberry he’s absolutely gorgeous! ❤
howling at Mr Rasp and his bottle making ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t like to brag but everytime I have bloods done they say I have great veins (is this something to be proud of?😂)
Ooh yes. I love a big, juicy vein. It's usually men that have them but sometimes I take a woman's blood and she has the loveliest veins. I always say how great their veins are. You don't have much control over it but I stoll want you to know they are good 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh yes. I love a big, juicy vein. It's usually men that have them but sometimes I take a woman's blood and she has the loveliest veins. I always say how great their veins are. You don't have much control over it but I stoll want you to know they are good 🤣
Pre pregnancy I was a blood donor and the ladies would always compliment my veins and how quick I was done. Made me feel like I was a super donor 💪

• Heart
Pre pregnancy I was a blood donor and the ladies would always compliment my veins and how quick I was done. Made me feel like I was a super donor 💪
Hi ode!! I always get compliments on my veins when I donate. It makes me strangely proud 😊

• Haha
I can finally get my early upgrade tomorrow 🎉 do I stick with android or go to the dark side and become an iPhone wanker 😂 ngl part of me is tempted to get an iPhone just to see what all the fuss is about but the other part is stick with what you know. It's going to boil down to what one will take better pictures at Disney an iPhone or a pixel 8 lol

• Heart
This will be handy when you’re my private midwife 🤣 my veins are shite! I usually get a tiny needle (is it a butterfly??) in my hand or the very edge of my inner arm cus they’re so crap 😩

That’s what he’s like 😂 he can’t stand up without flicking the kettle on and putting a bottle on the kitchen side “just incase he needs one” 🙄 went round his dads for 2 hours last night - Mr R packed the bag for the first time. 4 bottles. WHY?!! If I get up for a wee in the night he jumps out of bed and starts making a bottle while baby R is pretty much in a a coma he’s in such a deep sleep 😂 man’s obsessed
Never trust a bottle man. Breast is best 😂😂😈
I can finally get my early upgrade tomorrow 🎉 do I stick with android or go to the dark side and become an iPhone wanker 😂 ngl part of me is tempted to get an iPhone just to see what all the fuss is about but the other part is stick with what you know. It's going to boil down to what one will take better pictures at Disney an iPhone or a pixel 8 lol
The ladies have always complimented my vein also funnily enough. But never how quick I was done.

Night Twattlers 😬😘

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t help I’m a fully dedicated apple fan girl 😅
Never had an iPhone and only ever had an iPod nano back in the day, shows how long ago I last had an apple product haha. Mr Caledonian has one now and I'm wondering if I get one would it be easier especially now wee Caledonian is getting to the age he needs a phone for going out to play and walking home. Is iPhone better in that sense with find my iPhone and air tags?
---
Never trust a bottle man. Breast is best 😂😂😈

The ladies have always complimented my vein also funnily enough. But never how quick I was done.

Night Twattlers 😬😘
😂😂 Night jammy sweet dreams of bottles and breasts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Never had an iPhone and only ever had an iPod nano back in the day, shows how long ago I last had an apple product haha. Mr Caledonian has one now and I'm wondering if I get one would it be easier especially now wee Caledonian is getting to the age he needs a phone for going out to play and walking home. Is iPhone better in that sense with find my iPhone and air tags?
I think so! And you can link them all as a family I think? Is it worth popping in the Apple shop and asking them about it all?

Oh @raspberryjuice he's just the cutest. If that doesn't draw our Della out not sure what will.

Good vein crew here too.
I am really, really worried about Della now. I thought the trial would bring her back. It’s been 7 weeks now. I just hope her and her family are all ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think so! And you can link them all as a family I think? Is it worth popping in the Apple shop and asking them about it all?

I am really, really worried about Della now. I thought the trial would bring her back. It’s been 7 weeks now. I just hope her and her family are all ok.
That is an excellent idea and one I hadn't thought about doing 😘 I will wait until wee Caledonians blue badge comes as I can exempt my car from the lez zone with it, he is terrified of getting on a train so trips to Glasgow are few and far between with him now.
Mini Caledonian slept in his big boy travel cot bed last night and slept amazingly 😍
I really miss @DellaC she is such a big part of the fellas and I miss her witty humour

• Heart
I am an iPhone loyalist, but I do think cameras on other phones are better. I do have other Apple products though and love that it’s easy to use them all together (watch, iPad etc) the newer iPhone cameras might be better but mine on the 12 is a bit meh and zoomed photos are a bit grainy

• Heart
I’ve got the iPhone 15 and must say the camera is really good!

The longer Della is gone, the more likely it’s looking like she isn’t coming back. I feel so worried about her and her family 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm an android girl till I die. I don't know why but I have such hatred for apple, especially iphones. I think party because people can never say "oh I just need to get my phone" it's "oh I just need to get my iPhone " it's unnecessary and just irritates me.
---
I'm really missing Della too. I hope she and her family are all ok. When was her daughter due? It's soon isn't it?

• Heart