LL Off Topic #13 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst pain I’ve ever felt was when I attempted to DIY brazillian wax 😂 I ended up with a hairdryer out trying to melt the wax off because I couldn’t psyche myself up enough to pull more than 1cm of the wax off. The sights people would have seen if they’d looked in my living room window 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The worst pain I’ve ever felt was when I attempted to DIY brazillian wax 😂 I ended up with a hairdryer out trying to melt the wax off because I couldn’t psyche myself up enough to pull more than 1cm of the wax off. The sights people would have seen if they’d looked in my living room window 😭😂
Omg Rasp I felt this pain for you 😭🤣 I need to get my eyebrows waxed but I cba might just rock a uni brow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell 😂 it’s the worst pain I’ve ever felt! I’ll happily do my armpits myself at home but I am never putting wax anywhere near my foof myself again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the pain of piercings and tattoos. I’m an oddball. Not that I’d be queuing up for a fanny wax mind you 🤣

• Haha
I detest getting bloods taken and have to have the baby needle but I have 8 tattoos and love getting a tattoo done the pain is a nice pain lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like the pain of piercings and tattoos. I’m an oddball. Not that I’d be queuing up for a fanny wax mind you 🤣
I have literally just spat half a brew out at this ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I can honestly say that I felt absolutely no pain having tattoos done. It was more like a warm scratch.
Not exactly unpleasant actually 😉😈

• Haha
  • Heart
The first time I had my ribs tattoo’d I didn’t mind the pain. When I got them covered up tho holy tit I nearly asked for gas and air 🤣 haven’t dared get any since

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It didn’t actually hurt on my ribs, but there must be some weird nerves there because I felt all the pain in my elbows and shoulders when I was getting them done

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I shared this on a different thread but thought I’d share it here too so you wrong fellas can appreciate Mr R’s stupidity and Baby R’s cuteness because I know you all love a baby pic 😂

My house 5 minutes ago…
Baby R:
IMG_7097.jpeg

Mr R: “Do you think he needs a bottle?”

Me:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I shared this on a different thread but thought I’d share it here too so you wrong fellas can appreciate Mr R’s stupidity and Baby R’s cuteness because I know you all love a baby pic 😂

My house 5 minutes ago…
Baby R:
View attachment 3016957

Me:
Im hearting this for the sheer cuteness of baby raspberry 😍😍 he will need a bottle when he wakes up Mr r top notch prior planning so much so you make it and give him it 😂

• Heart
Mini is in a vest in his sleeping bag but I think I may need to ditch the sleeping bag as he's roasting

My house 5 minutes ago…
Baby R:
View attachment 3016957

Me:
Baby Rasp is so cute! I am dying at Mr R though, a bottle is also Mr Golightly’s go to. He also learnt the term ‘dream feed’ with our first and has used it to death as his only iota of parenting knowledge 🥲🤣

• Haha
Seriously, any noise, a blink, a twitch of a limb… “shall I make a bottle?” No mate he’s just breathing. And he had one 20 mins ago. 🙄

• Haha
I detest getting bloods taken and have to have the baby needle but I have 8 tattoos and love getting a tattoo done the pain is a nice pain lol
I LOVE taking blood. It's one of my fave things to do at work. Even better when they say they have awful veins and the doctor had to do it last time.

Baby R is adorable 😍

• Heart
Seriously, any noise, a blink, a twitch of a limb… “shall I make a bottle?” No mate he’s just breathing. And he had one 20 mins ago. 🙄
Images of Mr R surrounded by bottles in your kitchen shouting ‘does he need one yet I’ve got some ready just in case’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha