LL off topic #11 The Wrong Fellas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Festival idea sounds lovely!

Glad you’ve had some rest Rasp and little man has been dancing about.

lovely to hear from you @Wellthisisinteresting

it’s a glorious day today in my part of the world so I’ve had a nice walk to the shops with little bored and he fleeced me for some tat in B&M but he’s happy as Larry. We’ve plans for a BBQ later and so does the whole of the neighbourhood it seems going by the state of Asda 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh thank you @Wellthisisinteresting ...I'll check them out.The lights/lanterns/decorations will be my favourite bit 😍

One of my besties is going to turn our pergola into a tent using some beautiful material, she's my daughters god mum and will be using some of her own saree material. It will be beautiful I'm sure.

I need to call it something other than baby shower, the majority of her close friends are students, we just want them to have fun and not feel the need to buy gifts. So I thought I might do invites in the form of festival tickets and on them just say 'no gifts needed' or words to that effect.

Everything I think of calling it is a bit cringe so any suggestions welcome.

"Daughters name" Day
"Daughters name" Festival
Festival of Love
Festival of Friends
N Fest (her initial, a play in v fest)
Baby Fest

And at the end when they're all getting on my nerves I'm going to get the hosepipe out and piss them wet through 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe (Daughters name) Fest or Baby Fest? It sounds so chilled and like a nice celebration for her with all her friends ❤

• Heart
Maybe (Daughters name) Fest or Baby Fest? It sounds so chilled and like a nice celebration for her with all her friends ❤
Yeah, that's the idea. The girls have been so supportive of her so we just want to thank them as well as celebrate 😁

• Heart
Oh thank you @Wellthisisinteresting ...I'll check them out.The lights/lanterns/decorations will be my favourite bit 😍

One of my besties is going to turn our pergola into a tent using some beautiful material, she's my daughters god mum and will be using some of her own saree material. It will be beautiful I'm sure.

I need to call it something other than baby shower, the majority of her close friends are students, we just want them to have fun and not feel the need to buy gifts. So I thought I might do invites in the form of festival tickets and on them just say 'no gifts needed' or words to that effect.

Everything I think of calling it is a bit cringe so any suggestions welcome.

"Daughters name" Day
"Daughters name" Festival
Festival of Love
Festival of Friends
N Fest (her initial, a play in v fest)
Baby Fest

And at the end when they're all getting on my nerves I'm going to get the hosepipe out and piss them wet through 😂😂😂
Glaston-Pickney x

• Haha
  • Heart
Festival idea sounds lovely!

Glad you’ve had some rest Rasp and little man has been dancing about.

lovely to hear from you @Wellthisisinteresting

it’s a glorious day today in my part of the world so I’ve had a nice walk to the shops with little bored and he fleeced me for some tat in B&M but he’s happy as Larry. We’ve plans for a BBQ later and so does the whole of the neighbourhood it seems going by the state of Asda 😂
Aww thanks so much Gram, hope you are okay lovely, so nice to pop in and see you all 🩵🥰xxx

• Heart
Guys I must share this here because I am SO relieved and proud of mini- I don’t know if you remember when I said I was worried about her refusal to potty train a couple of months ago? Anyway yesterday she decided to wear her knickers and has had 2 days straight in them! I am SO happy 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys I must share this here because I am SO relieved and proud of mini- I don’t know if you remember when I said I was worried about her refusal to potty train a couple of months ago? Anyway yesterday she decided to wear her knickers and has had 2 days straight in them! I am SO happy 😁
Thats fantastic what a little superstar!

• Heart
Afternoon update: still very crampy but heading for a nap after the excitement of the promotion has worn me out 😂 not even my team, I couldn’t care less. But seeing Mr R and his dad crying was very emotional.

Sorry your bet didn’t pay off Jammy even though it was a real long shot 😂 I’d told them about it so we were keeping an eye on the games that impacted it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so so proud of her, every time she goes to the toilet for a wee I do a dance- she thinks I’m ridiculous 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Afternoon update: still very crampy but heading for a nap after the excitement of the promotion has worn me out 😂 not even my team, I couldn’t care less. But seeing Mr R and his dad crying was very emotional.

Sorry your bet didn’t pay off Jammy even though it was a real long shot 😂 I’d told them about it so we were keeping an eye on the games that impacted it too!
Ah I’m glad Mr R’s team got over the line. A school friend of mine spent many years playing for that team. He might be before Mr R’s time (Mark Brennan) when they were in the top flight last time.

I didn’t want my bet to come in as I was betting against my own team! One of those where if we got relegated at least I could buy a new telly or a house in Burnley on the proceeds so I’m a happy bunny tonight 😉

• Heart
Ah I’m glad Mr R’s team got over the line. A school friend of mine spent many years playing for that team. He might be before Mr R’s time (Mark Brennan) when they were in the top flight last time.

I didn’t want my bet to come in as I was betting against my own team! One of those where if we got relegated at least I could buy a new telly or a house in Burnley on the proceeds so I’m a happy bunny tonight 😉
You betting against them must of gave them the push needed to stay up. It's fate lol

• Haha
Oh that’s ok then if you were happy either way! Probably happier with staying up than your payout to be fair 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad little raspberry is having a good old party now. These babies keep us on our toes!
Mine have kept me on the end of my tether today. Inbetween nights and all I've heard all day is my 4 year old screaming at his dad. That kid is sickening for something I tell you. His mood has been utterly foul and I'm utterly shattered. Triple shot coffee and I'm prepared for my night shift.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hey all! Saturdays are busy in my house with activities and visits etc. so happy to be able to get back to normality a bit. Plus today I can officially say I have enough hair to have "hat hair" 🤣🤣@raspberryjuice I'm so glad things have improved 🩷
@Okgolightly I'm delighted for you and your girl! Potty training can be so stressful and you really are at their will in all of it 😬
@Lucyxxxx thinking of you and praying 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just clearing out my phone and came across this screenshot 😅. It was from The Traitors thread I think.

Screenshot_20240122_232513_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.