Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the dinner outfit Lizzy chose those RI awful, cheap grey trousers she then paired some of compulsive designer buys- Filippa k tank top(I think), bottega veneta arco bag and the row white, cream jumper, the heels absolutely no idea…
As someone has said you wouldn’t wear any of the collection, but many have pointed this out to her. RI, it’s embarrassing the amount of money wasted instead of investing into quality, management and staff then what your customers want not useless influencers. They, companies have money to waste but no time to research on quality materials, ideas, pieces let alone paying staff, individuals that make these clothes. Lizzy will go on about her style, staying true to it erm, I don’t think you’ve a clue what that’s because if so- what was this tit show and, why sign up to it, then try and entice others to part with their own money. As for the background story on RI website it again appears like their book as it comes across: privileged, redundant and retired.

Reactions: 6
this is Dakota Johnson’s house :love::love::love:. I think the glass bricks will work in a mid century house, I don’t see it as a thing in a Victorian house

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My favorite comment is visitant.log's: "You wear River Island? You wear lime green? I'm sorry what dimension is this and how did I get here?"

:alien::unsure:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I LOVE her house.
Omg me too, those woods…is by far my fav house. I find American interiors (not like I been but based on videos) can look very CB2 / WestElm showroom but hers is so different.

I thought the yellow sofa at Liz’s place is awful.

Reactions: 8
People keep commenting that it’s a collaboration with RI but I don’t see how it is? She didn’t design any of the pieces or have a say in what was chosen did she? I don’t even understand why she was selected as the “face”

Reactions: 14
Re the new sofa: I could've sworn she said she was getting one made by a NYC based designer. Has she paid a company in London to rip them off in order to save herself the hassle of getting a sofa from the US?

As for the dinner outfit Lizzy chose those RI awful, cheap grey trousers she then paired some of compulsive designer buys- Filippa k tank top(I think), bottega veneta arco bag and the row white, cream jumper, the heels absolutely no idea…
As someone has said you wouldn’t wear any of the collection, but many have pointed this out to her. RI, it’s embarrassing the amount of money wasted instead of investing into quality, management and staff then what your customers want not useless influencers. They, companies have money to waste but no time to research on quality materials, ideas, pieces let alone paying staff, individuals that make these clothes. Lizzy will go on about her style, staying true to it erm, I don’t think you’ve a clue what that’s because if so- what was this tit show and, why sign up to it, then try and entice others to part with their own money. As for the background story on RI website it again appears like their book as it comes across: privileged, redundant and retired.
The gross grey trousers are WAY too small for her too, the buttons are stretched to duck across her waist. Her waist is pretty much the same width as her upper torso and that's fine, but the trousers would be much more flattering if they fit her actual proportions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The colour of the sofa is terrible, remind me of new born's tit (p/s: I don't have kids, but I remember my cousin's tit colour looks like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Dakota Johnson’s house too! And I imagine Lizzy would like to achieve a similar vibe (not that it’s going to happen, since the house is MCM dream and Lizzy lives in a Victorian house). I was excited when she showed the fabric sample for the sofa since it wasn’t bouclé, white or cream linen. I hate to say it but that sofa is hideous. The colour is awful, the lime coloured undertone doesn’t match the warm flooring or some of her 70s decor. I imagined the sofa to be more ochre coloured more like this maybe
1631994619121.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Yeaahhh. The couch looks like a “handy” boyfriend nailed some plywood and pallets together and then threw on some body pillows. Totally cool in a Brooklyn loft, maybe a little out of place for a Victorian 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought the color would be more of an American mustard. This is def a Dijon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Dakota Johnson’s house too! And I imagine Lizzy would like to achieve a similar vibe (not that it’s going to happen, since the house is MCM dream and Lizzy lives in a Victorian house). I was excited when she showed the fabric sample for the sofa since it wasn’t bouclé, white or cream linen. I hate to say it but that sofa is hideous. The colour is awful, the lime coloured undertone doesn’t match the warm flooring or some of her 70s decor. I imagined the sofa to be more ochre coloured more like this maybe View attachment 769757
You have good taste. What's the source for this image? I don't recognise it and would love to know more if it's work by a certain designer 😀

Reactions: 4
I actually really like the color of the sofa and the cushion part but the wooden frame completely ruins it 🙊

Reactions: 5
I love Dakota Johnson’s house too! And I imagine Lizzy would like to achieve a similar vibe (not that it’s going to happen, since the house is MCM dream and Lizzy lives in a Victorian house). I was excited when she showed the fabric sample for the sofa since it wasn’t bouclé, white or cream linen. I hate to say it but that sofa is hideous. The colour is awful, the lime coloured undertone doesn’t match the warm flooring or some of her 70s decor. I imagined the sofa to be more ochre coloured more like this maybe View attachment 769757
I’m so confused because when she said it was going to be custom I thought it was going to be made by a proper joiner but it looks very cheeply made and it’s made from plywood???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.