Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming she had to style it with pieces exclusively from RI but surely she could’ve done a better job? That v-neck with the suit is so boring she looks like the MP for drabsville

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched that video I know I’m getting on and maybe don’t understand but her outfit choices and the constant use of the word sexy made me think she’s meeting a bloke out there

Reactions: 3
The pieces and shoes have no practicality all for show, pretence posing. The neon trend is long gone not to make a come back and, summer is on the way out, nightclubs etc., not sure if covid will be allowing openings for such establishments. Oh, I forget influencers can do as they will… I would be teased to part with my money IF they RI introduced: expensive, long lasting, quality pieces however, this demonstrates- the sheer waste and desperation in terms of money, time and energy with an influencer. Instead of strategic planning to come up with ideas, pieces that work and will sell. As most have evaluated this fast fashion business is on its way out, but this last hurrah is embarrassing just go out gracefully instead of hanging on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Goodness, I seriously thought these pictures were from 2016! The clothes are quite questionable and Lizzy looks…well, much chubbier than she usually does.

Reactions: 23
Goodness, I seriously thought these pictures were from 2016! The clothes are quite questionable and Lizzy looks…well, much chubbier than she usually does.
Thought exactly the same. We all know influencers use filters, tweak pictures etc, but this looks nothing like the photos she posts. That neon green?! It's so dated. The pieces don't even look decent quality either - you can see the fabric is cheap.

Reactions: 16
To be self-employed, put my name myself and yes, my business into a brand, partnership and collaboration THAT would not be it. Even Mango’s collaborator Pernille Teisbaek or Rosie Exclusively for M&S Lingerie. Clearly both companies look, do research then from a business perspective: first will it sell, then the execution otherwise it’s a loss. It appears evidently this is just for the paycheck otherwise Lizzy, could have politely declined. Funny, that on investment pieces as she tries to justify her spending habits in her testing basics- it’s investing back into my business. Then this campaign is easy money, hard to say no?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
those sexy pants that both of them keep banging on about really isn’t sexy, I find them meh!
Yes, I find them to be the pants version of the cold shoulder top, basically an asymmetrical (or ass-ymetrical) cold love handle bottom. Look at my bit o' side pudge.

In some circles, close to that green is "somewhat" (last season or two) current but not like this, not those tacky pump heels and that horrible blouse. And it's many different greens in fun prints and the ones that approach that vibrancy are not neon. I used to be a colorist in fashion (as part of trend) so I pay attention to this. It's like River Island's designers just looked at a color card and got what they think is close and it's not even and then applied it to their naff aesthetic.

When the kids do it, it's cute. I'm thinking Poppy Almond. It's not that shade, different aesthetic. This is what happens in dying corporate brands the director is like bright green is big, let's include it, but they do it ALL WRONG. You aren't Bottega and neither are you, on the other end of the spectrum Monki. Those can hack it, for River Island it's just not gonna work! Not that I'm really a fan of it, been there, done that in the 1990's already, and now slightly embarrassed for them even if it's fun.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t even go near anything she wore with Rivee Island in real life.

Reactions: 18
My mind genuinely kept associating those images with 2016 Lizzy, it just goes to show much she does edit her photos because she looks so so similar to how she did!

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why she is leaving the country… needs some time for people to forget about this campaign. It really is a bad fit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This photo especially looks SO different to what we're used to seeing. She looks curvier and much shorter than normal.

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.14.04 PM.png

The camera is doing no favors to her face. But more importantly, that comment! :LOL:
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.12.10 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I like her in the RI looks more than her usual navy sweater/white tee/baggy jeans outfit. She looks less rumpled and sad.

Reactions: 10
I like her in the RI looks more than her usual navy sweater/white tee/baggy jeans outfit. She looks less rumpled and sad.
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Except not that blouse, it's hideous. Like what she wears is so BASIC, even though this stuff is all last season's trends (or not trends at all) - like they went to Frankie Shop and bought the liner jacket and dumbed it down - it's slightly more appealing in a way than a white tank, lint covered sweater, black pants and Adidas sambas? That's how bad it's got with her.

This photo especially looks SO different to what we're used to seeing. She looks curvier and much shorter than normal.
She really does? Maybe it's the way she's standing? She obviously didn't get to pick the shots.

These outfits will never ever see the light of day on Lizzy I mean, come on. Who are they kidding?

Is that supposed to be a French cafe? More like the local chippie in those shoes. The French wouldn't let her inside. Non!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.