Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure her mother will take care of her house and car while she’s away. I don’t think she can do any of the “adulting” stuff without her mother. Although they seem quite codependent.
You’re right, there’s definitely some codependency.

But her Mum lives hours away. Will she be expected to drive from Yorkshire to London if a crisis occurs during the renovation?

I think it’s a bit tit of Lizzy to just leave the country and rely on her Mum to handle it.

Reactions: 10
You’re right, there’s definitely some codependency.

But her Mum lives hours away. Will she be expected to drive from Yorkshire to London if a crisis occurs during the renovation?

I think it’s a bit tit of Lizzy to just leave the country and rely on her Mum to handle it.
I think mum will just stay in London.
But let’s keep in mind we don’t know if this is the case.

Reactions: 4
I think mum will just stay in London.
But let’s keep in mind we don’t know if this is the case.
Sure, but we do know Lizzy is leaving the country for a prolonged period of time and that her renovation is about to begin. Someone will need to deal with stuff if things go wrong; which they will, because no renovation is trouble-free. So who in her immediate circle is Lizzy likely to rely on? Maybe Lindsay? Almost certainly her Mum.

I ask my Mum a lot of things but I wouldn't ask her to deal with my home renovation while I went on holiday.
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sure, but we do know Lizzy is leaving the country for a prolonged period of time and that her renovation is about to begin. Someone will need to deal with stuff if things go wrong; which they will, because no renovation is trouble-free. So who in her immediate circle is Lizzy likely to rely on? Maybe Lindsay? Almost certainly her Mum.

I ask my Mum a lot of things but I wouldn't ask her to deal with my home renovation while I went on holiday.
🤷‍♀️
I think it’s her mum too. But I just wanted to make sure it’s clear to all reading that we are just assuming and that it’s not something she mentioned somewhere.

Cat sitters exist. And a lot of people are not present during all the work that is being done to their house. Especially not when you don’t live there yet and you live further away from your new house.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210911-110718_Instagram.jpg

So confused by this jumper thing?

Also back to school... you are a bit long in the tooth for that joke arent you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
24EE9781-5836-4892-844C-CABB85BF759B.png
Lindsey posting Jack is made even more cringe by the fact that she rarely ever posted James, and never in the same way she does Jack. She’s so obviously trying to prove something to someone and it’s so transparent! Her posts/photos of him make it seem like he only exists in a sexual/lustful way and they’re so devoid of any sort of romantic or friendly vibes. I also just wanted to include Lindsey being absolutely done dirty by Lauren 💀

View attachment 757440Lindsey posting Jack is made even more cringe by the fact that she rarely ever posted James, and never in the same way she does Jack. She’s so obviously trying to prove something to someone and it’s so transparent! Her posts/photos of him make it seem like he only exists in a sexual/lustful way and they’re so devoid of any sort of romantic or friendly vibes. I also just wanted to include Lindsey being absolutely done dirty by Lauren 💀
she looks like she has a moustache, l thought that was a filter aaaaa 🤡

Reactions: 3
I think it’s her mum too. But I just wanted to make sure it’s clear to all reading that we are just assuming and that it’s not something she mentioned somewhere.

Cat sitters exist. And a lot of people are not present during all the work that is being done to their house. Especially not when you don’t live there yet and you live further away from your new house.
Nah, she's got a project manager. No one would dream of going away during renovation work unless they didn't really understand renovation work. So the only way that would work is is you're paying someone to do the job.

It's so obvious how deeply unhappy Lizzy is. For most people, buying a new place would really be a big life goal, something to make you happy. But not for Lizzy, she has to chase the next dopamine hit - going on holiday. And all of this, in the midst of a pandemic - it's like she has no notion of what's happening in the world and how that might affect her plans. The level of ego is beyond. And we all saw from her Japan trip how happy that made her... 😑🤔☹

Reactions: 16
Has Lizzy mentioned this trip before? I haven't been following her that closely recently but it seemed really random how she just casually mentioned she's off on a long trip. Leaving the cat, leaving the renevations, it was always obvious she wasn't going to stop travelling but it seems weird timing and like there's more to it than she just fancied a trip.

Reactions: 7
it looks like like they wanted to make a poncho and didn't have enough fabric 🥴
it will be more Lindsey if she removes the white shirt and just go bare lol

Call me genius okay. If you guys cannot afford the red cardigan, here is a cheap dupe. Buy a kid size school uniform and secure it with a rubber band
CC4FA1DA-E61F-4D46-91DB-22A41FC9325D.png

• Haha
Nah, she's got a project manager. No one would dream of going away during renovation work unless they didn't really understand renovation work. So the only way that would work is is you're paying someone to do the job.

It's so obvious how deeply unhappy Lizzy is. For most people, buying a new place would really be a big life goal, something to make you happy. But not for Lizzy, she has to chase the next dopamine hit - going on holiday. And all of this, in the midst of a pandemic - it's like she has no notion of what's happening in the world and how that might affect her plans. The level of ego is beyond. And we all saw from her Japan trip how happy that made her... 😑🤔☹
I meant her mum to deal with a project manager, because obviously she’ll have a project manager, but even then there will be unexpected issues and questions to address.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 757213

So confused by this jumper thing?

Also back to school... you are a bit long in the tooth for that joke arent you
It looks horrible - the colour, the lenght, the fit...I would not be caught dead wearing stuff like that, and I actually do pay for my clothes.

The Jacquemus cardigan is the least sexy thing ever. I was looking through the collection the other day, it caught my eye and I was like 'Who would want to wear that?”. And here is our Lindsey! Her style has been steadily going downhill since the move.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only an utter fool would go away during a renovation.
Sleep elsewhere yes if they are taking the roof off as she says they are but not leave the country. I had a mammoth 9 month reno on my house last year that was delayed and continued as and when COVID allowed last year. It was utterly horrendous but it had to be done. There are so many details to address.
She’s hasn’t a bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure her mother will take care of her house and car while she’s away. I don’t think she can do any of the “adulting” stuff without her mother. Although they seem quite codependent.
Wait a car?

Something definitely doesn’t add up. Is she coming here for paid work? Who just LEAVES THE COUNTRY for an extended amount of time during what sounds like an extensive reno? Anne is 100% going to come down to London to oversee, even if there is a project manager or contractor. Lizzy is literally acting like some rich celebrity jet setter who goes and stays at the VaCaTiOn house when work is being done. But that’s because they have house managers and assistants.

What first time homeowner is like “do do do just going to fly off to a whole other continent for a month or two while expensive renovations are going on that I should probably be overseeing as the homeowner, but nnaaahhhhhh”?!

Reactions: 10
My guess is that Lizzy did not in fact do this on her own. Mum gave her the down payment and they see it as an investment property Lizzy can live in the next few years until she get's married has kids. Hence the neutral bathroom. Yes, some weird choices have been made (glass bricks, mirrors) but nothing that wouldn't (in their eyes- not in mine) improve the house. Then they sell. If this is the case, then Lizzy's mum wouldn't mind so much coming to stay and manage the project manager while zooming with Lizzy when necessary.

Lizzy might sell the America/ Canada trip to mum as an opportunity to expand her horizons personally and professionally whilst still vlogging. Whether or not that happens of course is besides the point.

All speculation but something along these lines would make sense to me. This is not a forever home or one where the family makes endless decisions about things. They are getting the roof done (pain in the ass but not something Lizzy is particularly interested in how it looks) and a pretty classic bathroom which she will have picked out the fittings and tiles for and communicated to the project manager b/f she leaves?

I don't know that I see this as that extensive? Or am I missing things. Yes, there is shelving to put up etc. but later probably? She is definitely spoiled and I see the trip as more of an avoidance maneuver or as someone else said endorphin chase.

Reactions: 16
I don't get marriage or kids vibes from Lizzy at all. If that's what she chooses for herself that's fine isn't it but you can have a very lovely life either way, with or without all that. I don't think it should be automatically assumed that that's what every woman wants for herself, or that's she's cramming it all in prior to "settling down", I think she's doing it BECAUSE SHE CAN and is lucky enough to live the kind of privileged live where she is able to, both because of wealth and her line of work (ie. Doing duck all). If anything I think it's more the fact that Lindsay had booked the solo surfing trip and that Lizzy felt she had to do something (bigger, better) too. Didn't she book Japan shortly after Lindsay announced she was travelling to Australia on her own?

I think the thing that grates on me the most is that all this is wasted on her. She doesn't seem to enjoy any of it or allow herself to loosen up enough to. Japan vlogs - full of whining, sniffles, dark hotel room, shopping... She could do all that at home. hopefully she won't vlog Canada and America and then at least we can all pretend to ourselves she might have had an amazing time and really enjoyed herself rather than what the reality is more likely to be. Then at least disregarding the fact the pandemic is still raging, leaving your cat, dumping all the responsibility (and missing out on all the excitement) of overseeing all the work down on your new mega-money house... Won't grate as much if there's no evidence to suggest she was as much of an overprivelidged spoilt little brat over there as she is here in London

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't get marriage or kids vibes from Lizzy at all. If that's what she chooses for herself that's fine isn't it but you can have a very lovely life either way, with or without all that. I don't think it should be automatically assumed that that's what every woman wants for herself, or that's she's cramming it all in prior to "settling down", I think she's doing it BECAUSE SHE CAN and is lucky enough to live the kind of privileged live where she is able to, both because of wealth and her line of work (ie. Doing duck all). If anything I think it's more the fact that Lindsay had booked the solo surfing trip and that Lizzy felt she had to do something (bigger, better) too. Didn't she book Japan shortly after Lindsay announced she was travelling to Australia on her own?

I think the thing that grates on me the most is that all this is wasted on her. She doesn't seem to enjoy any of it or allow herself to loosen up enough to. Japan vlogs - full of whining, sniffles, dark hotel room, shopping... She could do all that at home. hopefully she won't vlog Canada and America and then at least we can all pretend to ourselves she might have had an amazing time and really enjoyed herself rather than what the reality is more likely to be. Then at least disregarding the fact the pandemic is still raging, leaving your cat, dumping all the responsibility (and missing out on all the excitement) of overseeing all the work down on your new mega-money house... Won't grate as much if there's no evidence to suggest she was as much of an overprivelidged spoilt little brat over there as she is here in London
Lizzy has mentioned wanting to settle down and have kids in the past (I think she was still with Ben at the time) but I agree with your post all the same.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.