Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland #4 Dog (re-gifted)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned on Amazon reviews that Lindsey got dumped, moved to London and rehomed the dog. šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mr. Sleeve is either using Lindsey or is too stupid to run the other way. To be clear, Lindsey is also using him, as a booty call and for these immature IG posts. But sheā€™s delusional enough to think this is a healthy way to start a new relationship. Didnā€™t she tell Lizzy ā€œthe best way to get over a guy is to get under another oneā€? Ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Should Lizzy now moan to Lindsey that sheā€™s spending all her time loved up, then to addā€”
it wonā€™t lastā€¦ Exactly what Lindsey said about Lizzy travelling to be with Ben. Their friendship like many have said is toxic.

Reactions: 9
Mr. Sleeve is either using Lindsey or is too stupid to run the other way. To be clear, Lindsey is also using him, as a booty call and for these immature IG posts. But sheā€™s delusional enough to think this is a healthy way to start a new relationship. Didnā€™t she tell Lizzy ā€œthe best way to get over a guy is to get under another oneā€? Ick.
That side headshot she posted of him a few weeks I thought he looked super uncomfortable (like rabbit in the headlights uncomfortable - possibly also with the thought of the inevitably of it being uploaded to her social media). Since then it's just been arm shots or that one of him round the corner in her kitchen with his back turned (unaware of photo being taken). He definitely knows he's being used as a trophy and I'd say he's not into her as much as she is, and is keeping his options open. Personally I'd be embarrassed to take a picture of someone I'd just started seeing/sleeping with, let alone sharing it on Instagram for likes/validation/revenge. And if he's not comfortable with her doing it and she keeps doing it regardless then what does that say about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope this is sarcasm?? Never heard of ā€œsoft launch reveal cultureā€ but that hits the nail on the head.
I've seen it discussed quite a bit on tiktok in a tongue in cheek way, like that tweet! Basically jesting at the way people either soft launch a relationship or a breakup on social media. With the breakup the joke is its stuff like a haircut selfie, a photo of the sunset, a thirst photo, a bland quote about people being in your life for a reason or a season etc etc

Reactions: 8
That side headshot she posted of him a few weeks I thought he looked super uncomfortable (like rabbit in the headlights uncomfortable - possibly also with the thought of the inevitably of it being uploaded to her social media). Since then it's just been arm shots or that one of him round the corner in her kitchen with his back turned (unaware of photo being taken). He definitely knows he's being used as a trophy and I'd say he's not into her as much as she is, and is keeping his options open. Personally I'd be embarrassed to take a picture of someone I'd just started seeing/sleeping with, let alone sharing it on Instagram for likes/validation/revenge. And if he's not comfortable with her doing it and she keeps doing it regardless then what does that say about her?
that's really quite a lot into a few candid photos. who knows how he feels about it? all we've seen is a bit of arm and his back.... dunno if they're into each other that much. she's just come out of a breakup and this is most likely a rebound/fling. either way it's risky putting your love life onlione like that

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s actually even more embarrassing when you realise that James pretty much never used (or posted) on his IG so heā€™s probably blissfully unaware of her moving on lmao! So who is she trying to impress? Itā€™s just giving me huge year 8 energy, I didnā€™t know anyone was still taking notes from Tanya Burr

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lindsey is in a rush given her age at 34 as most of her influencers peers have either just got married, given birth, about to. The reality is donā€™t rush for society just do you otherwise, itā€™s regret when reality kicks in that you canā€™t be acting carefree, 18 at 34, 35 with with a baby. Thatā€™s not to say 18 years old are carefree, either. Most influencers are seeing that brands donā€™t want to work with them now theyā€™re mothers, because they arenā€™t an open market, so itā€™s now self- made, big business woman energy. We need diverse, transparency across the abroad not Iā€™ve a new jewellery, clothes collection buy it. Climate change, paying workers the hardest and lowest earners properly- yes, fast fashion Iā€™m looking at you. Particularly Lizzy who will get a huge fee, then the pretence show starts- this is so,so good and my links are posted below. You havenā€™t consistently spent your hard earned money on fast fashion, so why would I buy from a fast fashion brand that doesnā€™t have the audacity to pay itā€™s workers properly?!

Reactions: 13
Hi all, long time lurker here. I think i've found Lindseys new man but not sure if I can post here, as she's never tagged him?
Someone let me know, thanks

Reactions: 10
Hi all, long time lurker here. I think i've found Lindseys new man but not sure if I can post here, as she's never tagged him?
Someone let me know, thanks
Maybe tease us with quarter of a screenshot, like Lindsay does šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I posted who I thought it was and the mods were fine with that! Plus on the Tanya Burr thread there was heaps of posts (speculating) about her new bf so I think itā€™s all good :)

Reactions: 9
When Lindsey posted that side profile of the guy, I checked who she recently followed, that was around 3 weeks ago. At the time there was no profile photo, he was following like 7 accounts (including lindsey) and Lindsey was the only person following him, Jackmizon_

I checked back yesterday, he now follows more people and posted 1 photo. Not very clear but looks like what Lindsey was wearing. Lindsey liked the photo.
Screenshot_20210906-112247.png
Screenshot_20210906-112150.png
Screenshot_20210906-214626.png

I had trouble uploading screenshots, hope it shows up.

If you google his name, there is a documentary from 2008 called Jack a soldiers story

Edited to add: I only watched 10 minutes of the documentary and it looks like the guy even though Lindsey hasn't posted him fully. Tattooes can't be seen from what I saw.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When Lindsey posted that side profile of the guy, I checked who she recently followed, that was around 3 weeks ago. At the time there was no profile photo, he was following like 7 accounts (including lindsey) and Lindsey was the only person following him, Jackmizon_

I checked back yesterday, he now follows more people and posted 1 photo. Not very clear but looks like what Lindsey was wearing. Lindsey liked the photo.
View attachment 749428 View attachment 749430 View attachment 749440
I had trouble uploading screenshots, hope it shows up.

If you google his name, there is a documentary from 2008 called Jack a soldiers story

Edited to add: I only watched 10 minutes of the documentary and it looks like the guy even though Lindsey hasn't posted him fully. Tattooes can't be seen from what I saw.
Immaculate sleuthing dear friend

Reactions: 35
If it's that guy he came back from Afghanistan in 2008 extremely disturbed and violent and had to go to court for GBH. Apparently he had a criminal record before the army and disciplinary problems within it. Suffers from PTSD and feels abandoned by the army. Maybe he's okay now but that's a whole raft of troubles upon troubles.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Heā€™s a PT now I think based in East London from what the internet says. Maybe thatā€™s why Lindseyā€™s obsessed with swimming now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.