Lizzy Hadfield #2 Her claim to fame is a notebook with her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben really killed her channel off for me. He was such an anus.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am guilty of snapping every food, but she makes it look so sloppy (also the book, lol)
Screenshot_20210523-145812_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I'm still surprised she put it there. Inner wrist maybe, or even inner bicep.
Maybe her dad had a tattoo in the same location 🤷🏻‍♀️ My dad has a tattoo on the side of his calf, but I’m in no rush to get one there too because I know better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any updates on Lindsey’s move to London...can’t see if her Boyf is following her on IG anymore?

Reactions: 5
Any updates on Lindsey’s move to London...can’t see if her Boyf is following her on IG anymore?
They’re still following each other but I don’t think she has said any more about the move

Reactions: 2
On the new podcast episode she said they split. Sounds like he might have ended it because she sounds quite hurt talking about him

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the new podcast episode she said they split. Sounds like he might have ended it because she sounds quite hurt talking about him
Oh that’s sad news! They’d been together a long time iirc? Since before she became an influencer etc. Ah well. On the positive side, At least she’ll get to have a fun ‘hot girl summer’ with Lizzie.

Oh that’s sad news! They’d been together a long time iirc? Since before she became an influencer etc. Ah well. On the positive side, At least she’ll get to have a fun ‘hot girl summer’ with Lizzie.
The mandatory May bikini shoot has been robbed from them due to the crappy weather that we are having

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I got the impression he ended it too. Slightly embarrassing to get dumped when you’ve been publicly dropping hints about wanting to get engaged for the last year.

• Sad
Haven't listened to the podcast, but I commend Lindsey and her partner for calling it quits if their vision for the future wasn't aligned.

Suggesting that he couldn't possibly propose because of the pandemic -- when seemingly everyone and their grandma got married/engaged during lockdown -- was starting to make Lindsey sound increasingly delusional.

Reactions: 17
Is it the podcast episode from the 26th April? Where does she say they split? Admittedly I only skim/fastforwarded to bits of it (cos, you know, yawn) but defo didn’t catch her talking about a personal break up?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely do feel for her, that must have been incredibly difficult but she will find the right guy for her and she’s got enough gifted bikinis to thirst trap into infinity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't listened to the podcast, but I commend Lindsey and her partner for calling it quits if their vision for the future wasn't aligned.

Suggesting that he couldn't possibly propose because of the pandemic -- when seemingly everyone and their grandma got married/engaged during lockdown -- was starting to make Lindsey sound increasingly delusional.
Their relationship did seem a bit strained. I think at one point she said when they have arguments she packs a bag to leave and I thought “this many years into your relationship and at your age, how is this sustainable long term?”.

I think the combination of moving out of London and then the pandemic probably made them spend a lot of time together and they realised it had been a good run but marriage/babies wasn’t on the cards (more so him, I imagine). I think a lot couples will go through this in the coming months

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for her, she clearly wanted things he didn't want. It can't be easy especially during lockdown and covid times to go through all of this. But ultimately if the relationship wasn't working then it is for the best. I may be completely wrong here, but I think Lindsey has spoken about her previous ex bf before too, it was a hard break up on her (I think she then moved to London?) and the relationship was a bit toxic. I get the impression she is one of those women that can't be single and jumps in very quickly and it can all be quite intense.

Reactions: 6
Pack a bag to leave during a fight? And this comes from a woman who gives advice in a podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol that's what I though. They even said they don't take their own crappy advice which left me like
1621934738100.png

And why exactly would I buy your book then you holier-than-thou bleeping dimwits???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think Lizzy has this obsession with fairy tale romance, perhaps too much TV drama?
God knows what are they fighting for, my guess is that she packed a bag to leave and she is hoping that James will chase her up the street in the pouring rain😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry, I can't comprehend the fact that she packed a bag after a row...sounds like something you would find in a flimsy book about how to keep the flame of a relationship alive, especially in her 30s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.