Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watched Vinny's room makeover? Not just Liza but I don't understand the Mummy influencers that are making over their kids rooms like hotel and adult bedrooms?! Just no personality and what they want rather than what the kids want?! Even if the rest of your house is like a show home let the kids be kids and have what they like surely?

Reactions: 21
Anyone else watched Vinny's room makeover? Not just Liza but I don't understand the Mummy influencers that are making over their kids rooms like hotel and adult bedrooms?! Just no personality and what they want rather than what the kids want?! Even if the rest of your house is like a show home let the kids be kids and have what they like surely?
It's just so bland for a kid, no fun at all. And how the hell is that kid sleeping with no curtains at the windows??? Spent a fortune on sanding the floors, doing the kitchen, garden, but couldn't spend any money on curtains for the boys bedroom???

Reactions: 13
Yeah Ash Reids the same ,her kids rooms have an adult theme the kids look so out of place in them .

It's just so bland for a kid, no fun at all. And how the hell is that kid sleeping with no curtains at the windows??? Spent a fortune on sanding the floors, doing the kitchen, garden, but couldn't spend any money on curtains for the boys bedroom???
That's what I was thinking too it's so overlooked by next door aswell ,window coverings would've been first on my list .

Reactions: 11
They screwed a towel to the wall because it was too bright/hot, imagine how Vinny feels every day!!

Reactions: 6
no doubt she will want freebie curtains...

Reactions: 10
People like Liza don’t care about how the kid wants their bedroom it’s all about Instagram. Vinnys reaction said it all and he wasn’t happy with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I usually love her decorating style - it’s a nice room but it’s not a child’s room - it’s devoid of any kind of personality and colour - kids rooms should be colourful and fun

Reactions: 8
Poor Vinnie! You would never of guessed this was a kids bedroom......where's the colour or posters? All very bland and hotel looking.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I like it but not as a kids room, (teenage boy maybe). There was just nothing fun about it!

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s had filler in her lips again?
I only came on here to ask about this. They look huge in today’s stories! 🙈 I know that it’s everyone’s personal choice but ahhhhhhh. Such a shame she can’t see how much better they looked before!

Reactions: 3
Her lips are quite frankly ridiculous, her ‘go to’ hairstyle reminds my of a tit-zu with that silly too knot, she just seems to never quite get it right🤔
5C97DD4F-39E2-423D-AC72-B279634E5659.png
and has anyone noticed the size of her feet!! 😆 I sometimes wonder if she is in fact male 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today’s video - how contrived. She was so busy she “forgot” to put her kindly gifted deoderant on. She also forgot to state it was an AD !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.