Liza Prideaux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only having the two free chairs she got gifted?! Who only has two dining chairs for a table that size.

(I know she said she was getting some IKEA for boys but would you not want at least 4 grown up matching chairs šŸ¤Ø)

Reactions: 3
FFS woman! Put down the white paint.... youā€™re children are gonna get snow blindness if you carry on. Go sodding crazy and pick a olive or grey colour šŸ™„šŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if her kids get overstimulated when they leave the house? ALL THE COLOURS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know how much sheā€™s making from YT and if Mark has given up working.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know how much sheā€™s making from YT and if Mark has given up working.
Yeah it seemed like she was earning lots to ba able to afford this new house. But their renovations so far just include painting everything, not proper renovations. So I've no idea ha

Reactions: 2
I do like her but I think the constant spending alienates so many watchers. The kitchen makeover is temporary as they're rehashing it all eventually, she justifies it by saying they repainted tiles and had vinyl flooring but its still costly.

Also, I swear every video she says 'I just painted it and it looks a liddle bit fresher'

Reactions: 10
I do like her but I think the constant spending alienates so many watchers. The kitchen makeover is temporary as they're rehashing it all eventually, she justifies it by saying they repainted tiles and had vinyl flooring but its still costly.

Also, I swear every video she says 'I just painted it and it looks a liddle bit fresher'
Out of all the mummy flogger, I like Lisa the most, I know she can come across as quite dull, but when I see her with her kids I see a very genuine mum. Others like Emily Norris, Rebecca Lamb are only interested in the camera and their own appearance, but Liza seems like a genuinely good mum

Reactions: 17
Out of all the mummy flogger, I like Lisa the most, I know she can come across as quite dull, but when I see her with her kids I see a very genuine mum. Others like Emily Norris, Rebecca Lamb are only interested in the camera and their own appearance, but Liza seems like a genuinely good mum
Yeah I agree. I quite like her she seems quite down to earth and could admit sheā€™s not perfect like the rest of us. Donā€™t know about Rebecca but Emily is a professional sales woman only interested in herself

Reactions: 8
Yes, I agree. All her ads are always very clearly labelled and she's not sneaky. Unlike Mrs meldrum who often forgets to label.

I quite Liza with her natural dark hair she showed on her stories earlier. She looks pretty both blonde anand brunette.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. I quite like her she seems quite down to earth and could admit sheā€™s not perfect like the rest of us. Donā€™t know about Rebecca but Emily is a professional sales woman only interested in herself
Rebecca's just a con artist and scammer.

Totally agree I really like Liza, if you ever message her about anything she always replies, she seems very genuine

What little boy wants A white and beige room?? I understand wanting your house to fit an aesthetic and style but let the kids do what they want with their space

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's got 50 shades of white in that house :rolleyes:it's a good job Mark is a soft touch I don't think there's many men could put up with her constant demands, she needs to get a proper job to give her a focus .

Anyone else noticed the difference in the tone of her hair between her post and the post by the salon where she had it done?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.