Liz Tierney & Kris Boyson #3 It's completely insane. They've split up again!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
liz’s ex Matt is also in Dubai with his wife and kids, would be an awkward bumping into!

Reactions: 4
liz’s ex Matt is also in Dubai with his wife and kids, would be an awkward bumping into!
I know it's not their thread so my apologies. Maybe I should make one 🤦🏻‍♀️

But looks like Liz's ugly ex Matt must be wanted for fraud finally 😂 as seems him and his wife and kids have done a sudden moonlight flit to Dubai to live there permanently 🥴😂

Literally about a month ago she was talking about doing up their new house in Bowdon and how it was a period property and needed a different style from the last, then she's doing a huge Zara home haul for their Dubai rental 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 and their eldest has been enrolled in a school out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
tit just looked at the wife’s Instagram…. The girl is Arabella's DOUBLE!!!!!!!

how sad siblings not knowing each other

Reactions: 3
I wonder why him and Liz didn't work out 🤔 I can't imagine either him, Liz or Jade Katy care much about personality or morals 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Has jade’s instagram accounts gone? Can’t see her personal one or home one
Looks like she has 😭😭😭 Interpol must have arrested her slime ball man, something dodgy about that moonlight flit to Dubai they did when they were just about to start doing up the house in bowdon at the expense of whichever football club he's currently defrauding 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did you see the Q&A she did where she was asked why the sudden move to Dubai. She tried to say work. Lifestyle, safety and then swiftly deleted it, also said no thought had gone into it just booked a flight.

Reactions: 1
Does any one know if you can make money back in commission like she says? If she’s making a ton of cash from her own bookings why is she so bothered about helping anyone else unless they have to pay her?

Does any one know if you can make money back in commission like she says? If she’s making a ton of cash from her own bookings why is she so bothered about helping anyone else unless they have to pay her?
I don't care what she says, it's an mlm scheme. The more people she recruits means she earns more as she will earn a % of Thier bookings. And sometimes she shows the savings she made on a booking and it's not bundles and bundles. Certainly not enough to live on and maintain any kind of lifestyle

Reactions: 8
She cracks me up honestly. ‘I get to show my daughter the world’ first of all you go on a budget holiday to Dubai and leave your daughter with your in laws. You’ve taken your daughter to Marbella for a couple of nights last year..

I’ll believe your ‘business’ when I see your daughter walking with elephants in Thailand or swimming with pigs in Barbados. Until then you can keep your pyramid scheme to yourself hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11