Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Not be surprised if it’s kidney infection related , possible septic can be a reason to admit. The amount of alcohol consumed by these two woman is shocking , not a great role model for the younger generation especially when her own children see both their drunken antics and also follow her on IG ? The fact there were a fair few males on the ward also makes me wonder ( now not saying all males are raging alcoholics)

Missycoco

VIP Member
I just check it now and then, all it is is screenshots, I don’t know the name of half them. But I think this now confirms it’s them two behind it, 😳 allowing the LLL one to be called out 😳 she must have annoyed not sending or drops 😂

Now Ye know right ‘if ye not following her you can’t have the privilege of watching her stories’ ok so now ye know right . You are privileged to see her stories. Follow her or she will make her profile private 🤣🤣 yeah right 🤣🤣 what self important planet is she on !
Why did she go public, I followed her for a short time around the time she got to 10k and got the swipe up but she wasn't going to use it because she had to go public

Hot lips

Chatty Member
liz lives in fantasy land, she gets there with alcohol and other substances. I’m sure early threads will show the times we’ve seen Coke in her handbag. She leeches on to people and later turns on them & tries to ruin them. If you’re from cork city, which I am, you’ll know this for fact. There’s an obvious reason when a mother of 4 kids doesn’t have a single one of them living with her the last decade. She’s a dole merchant, who likes expensive things and people like uncle paddy 🤭 help with that. Joy is no more than her landlord. Joy got her dads house and in moves Liz. Engaged a few years and no sign or plan for a wedding. She will turn on joy too. A dangerous devious addict like I always say.
what she doing in hospital, modelling pjs. , sick people cant get a bed, is she going to have a illness now to make money, like the most of the insthuns

Jaysus christ the condition of her now..... Clearly hasn't stopped since yesterday
she always goes a big daft at christmas, gets envious of what people have , she was cracked last year

I wonder is that a very good friend of hers that sent up the package to her or is it just someone she knows through Instagram because there’s a good €200 worth of stuff there bought by that lady. I must say I’m finding the hospital content kinda funny no idea why 🙈
your not allowed bring in stuff especially food etc into hospitals , whos over that ward , tagging staff , private room , sick people cant get beds. , she will get that porter in trouble, i know shes doing it for poor me , only 3 people sent her messages to see what free stuff she can get , joy knew nothing wrong when she was up a hill lol , will she sue the hse for vaccine injury, shes tried everything else for money,

Last edited:

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Is love cherise closed for good? And why? I must have missed that news. Liz has a new comp up on her page now. We all know who'll win, there's a certain person commenting it about 8/9 times tagging people and Liz follows her.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
LiZ posing in the swimsuit in a park in cork 🤣🤣🙈
The amount of begging and tagging poor trademen , she’s doing is shocking , Bernard , Bernard , Liz is looking for a new kitchen to match the new table and chairs ? That poor furniture company may bar her lol 😂

She’s on the drink I think! Preening herself in front of the phone!
Scuttered , Bernard , Bernard Liz has the swimsuit on to get the kitchen , Bernard

maybebaby2020

She’s off to Bray she was supposed to go to dancing with the stars when it was in Ardmore but it’s been moved to RTE now so she’s not going but had paid for the hotel! Like bray is fifteen minutes from Donnybrook!!
Ffs like. I suppose she just wanted a spin on the choo choo

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She spends more time having her hair done than actually working . And boy does she take full advantage of that hairdressers , free hair, products and probably been paid to Grace them with her presence . Look at the price of that treatment she has free for a start . And she claims she is no beggy Mitchell, free food and booze again tonight, was Joy invited ??
Liz never seems to "work" though. Is she part time or what ?