Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
If you were that sick and on deaths door as she's trying to claim she is why would you need to pester your GP for a referral

Padlock10

So she got the hotel free ? Now tagging the boutique and she is no Beggy Mitchell . Really . Parasites these Huns , like vultures circling over small businesses for freebies, collabs etc . Why don’t her kids live with her ? First time I seen her have the son it’s usually the daughter which she peddles in that hair place . No Joy ??
As far as I know and I stand to be corrected!!! When she left the family home her 3 youngest wanted to stay with their Dad, school, friends etc...

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Is she looking for a free stay now in Limerick 🙄 I doubt any respectable hotel would want to be affiliated with the likes of her.
Off to Pigsback with her! Didn’t she slate the last place they stayed in in Limerick a few weeks back?! Wouldn’t name it, said the receptionist was rude etc

Missycoco

VIP Member
Ahhh *asus is she auditioning for a part in ‘The Vikings’ them plats are not a good look on her at all.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Tagging the holiday company , hoping for an upgrade maybe ? 🤔 LLL done that on her cruise and for upgraded. Live in hope , live in hope🤣🤣 The daughter mentions sunglasses from Ali Express. 🤣 not sure she wanted that . Nearly every gifted item of jewellery, sunglasses that Lizzie shows can be found there for a few Euros.

Malc

Chatty Member
Omg 😆 she’s still going on about all this vaccine stuff!! Why do I have the feeling that Liz has Covid and that’s why she’s not coming on?? I could be totally wrong but there’s definitely something up and I don’t believe that it is an side effect of booster.