Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mediastar

Chatty Member
Met her in real life too.
this was about 20yrs ago and she had the lollipop look about her.
Would this be around the time she was being binned by MC? There were a number of reasons she might have shed a few pounds back in those days, to be honest...

Reactions: 1

Nordic

Would this be around the time she was being binned by MC? There were a number of reasons she might have shed a few pounds back in those days, to be honest...
Correct! At the Fat Forum instigated by the Gov. she’d just published the MC weight issue.

ThePelican

His address is actually an h/a. Had they got hitched, she would have had the rights to continue living there. It was the convenience rather than the value of the actual dwelling.
With regard to the "love bombing", cast your mind back to the days when he was the Dirty Baker, having her up against the concrete pillars of her rental flat, his pony tail thrashing in the breeze!
Then think about the house party thrown by one of his chums. She was furious she wasn't being suitably revered and dobbed everybody in for smoking weed.
Then fast-forward to her constant slagging of his lifestyle/looks/health/, the fact that he was 'always crying'...
She's not 'always working', she is preternaturally lazy. She churns out the Dreary and, maybe, another article every couple of weeks. She shares a modest gaff her paid companion (who's mid-term agenda is to make sure Jones doesn't hook up with anyone) and lives a weird half-life, slagging off everything and everyone while Bebb cackles in the background.
In the last week or so, she's written about older women wearing miniskirts, Kate Middleton's polka-dotted dress, Angela Merkel and (unexpectedly) fuel shortages; that's apart from the Diary and the weekly podcast. Not exactly a slackerly work rate.

And the housing association flat? It sounds grim - broken windows and damp throughout. Why in heaven's name would she want to live in it?

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Jo Good (aka Middle Aged Minx, who has her own very active Tattle threads that LJ followers might appreciate) has announced that she might have Liz Jones on her BBC Radio London Show tomorrow afternoon. The show is from 1:30pm to 5:00pm, I will post an update if we find out what time Liz might be on.

Jo's Tattle Wiki is worth a read, you can see an outline of her antics, with lots of screenshots from her YouTube vlogs, IG and quotes from her radio show.

Jo Goods Tattle Wiki here...

Latest Jo Good thread here:
https://tattle.life/threads/jo-good...of-roses-matildas-golden-shower.20804/page-27

HT to @Mustard

<End of thread hijack!>

shushablay

Chatty Member
haha brilliant and proves my point, you live in another part of the country and can still randomly come across her (poor you)

Mustard

VIP Member
Hopefully the scales from her eyes will fall quite soon and she'll realise that she is just a laughing stock, dont hold out much hope for that as she is a trully deluded narcissist, but at some point may look around for someone else to blame and realise that there is nobody else there..just her, on her own. with nothing but a few designer trinkets
Hopefully, the people I saw decrying this were female food writers and some of their followers.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Stop taking the piss out of the modern day Helen of Troy that is Samantha Brick...it just demonstrates that you’re jealous of how beautiful she is ;)

In all seriousness I think she came back a couple of times with some more stupid stories before fading into obscurity. I think the last gasp of her 15mins was a mea culpa saying she regret the “Women Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful” article.

There was that other lady journalist with a squint (I forget her name) at the time who kept boasting how much she hated her kids, while including them and their pictures in her articles. Anyone remember her?
Was her name Jane, or something like that? Can‘t remember her surname though.

I wonder if her book tour will actually happen? I downloaded the kindle sample and it was like an autobiography, a god awful sneering one.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I don't think they killed the cat but did savage the cat and tear her fur off. The cat was a rescue cat from Celia Hammond, according to Liz members of the public contacted Celia Hammond who called her and asked "can we have an update? Do you think the dogs will do it again?" Liz said no, and that was apparently that, nothing was done
Thank you for clearing that up🙂 Through all her faults, LJ is an animal lover and I think that’s why I kept going with the columns even though I find her other traits a bit odd.