Liz Fraser #4 A Venetian pigeon stole her croissant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He who shall not be named was (and maybe still is) also a massive cokehead.
Was Liz too do you think? Is it good for weigh loss?!
---
So the middle years !!
Review only mentions failing marriage and divorce!!
I have not read it and don't intend to as her advice is shite so is there any of the now well documented and so much important TRUTH (that she keeps going on about) in the book about her affairs etc ?
Or is this all fabricated also?
No. No mention of the affair / affairs. Just boring Harry and irksome teenagers. Liz, fault free of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was Liz too do you think? Is it good for weigh loss?!
Absolutely no idea if she indulges. At the point, a few years back, where I heard the stories about how much He Who Cannot Be Named hoovering up the gak (first hand, from one of my oldest friends, no reason to doubt), I had never heard of her. I doubt my friend has heard of her even now. I've only just put two and two together recently.

It's good for losing weight in the short term, but not very effective long-term as the appetite suppressant effects are outweighed by the need for salt, carbs, and energy the next day (see Katie Price).

I wouldn't be surprised if twatface has partaken from time to time, but I don't think she's a habitual user. I think that manic, venomous vitriol comes from within.

And sorry but I'm not going to unite in excusing him. He is disgusting in every possible way.

“So many good things are happening to me right now, I almost can't remember how to feel when everything good that's I've worked very hard for, isn't being destroyed by externals that I don't talk about in public, every 5 seconds!”

Err, anyone have any idea what this garbage is supposed to mean? Yet again, the successful novelist has managed to throw a few unintelligible words on a page with no correct grammar or punctuation. I hope the retreat attendees are getting excited about all they will be learning from her!
Liz, you mention it every 5 seconds. You relentlessly talk about, actually hint at, supposed horrors inflicted upon you without providing any facts, evidence or proof.

You never, not once, mention the horrors you've inflicted on others. These others who have moved on with their lives quietly and successfully without a backwards glance at you.

Your "veil of secrecy", “fantasy legal protection” deceives no one. You use these lies as a shield to hide behind while you fling mud at anyone who you can.

It's blatantly obvious that you're bitter and jealous of the happy lives that Harry and Mike have built. That your 4 children are building without you.

Harry and Mike have supportive, successful young partners and happy blended families. He Who Can’t be Mentioned is enjoying a happy and meaningful second chance of happiness with his beautiful wife. You were just a sex toy they used at the height of their addictions. Two very unwell people you took advantage of.

Harry, what has he done to deserve you picking at the Middle Years scab? Another bitter spew of bile running down a man you should be eternally grateful to. IYKYN and you know Liz. Shame on you.

You keep watching and weeping, Liz Fraser. Watching and weeping. By trying to destroy these two men, you've only destroyed yourself and your future.

You protest far too much. These dignified people let their silences go the heavy lifting. Perhaps you’re trying to provoke a war of words. You keep shooting your self in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I so nearly didn't make it, many times.I can't talk about those times.

What the F is she talking about? How could she have almost not made it?

If she were on life support, she wouldn't have been on social media. Yet, she's never taken a break from it. Had she been in the hospital, she would have broadcasted it far and wide. Remember ribsgate?!

If any of her affairs had attempted to kill her, the police would have locked him up.

So, what's this all about, Liz? At whom are you throwing mud this time?
---
Liz, you mention it every 5 seconds. You relentlessly talk about, actually hint at, supposed horrors inflicted upon you without providing any facts, evidence or proof.

You never, not once, mention the horrors you've inflicted on others. These others who have moved on with their lives quietly and successfully without a backwards glance at you.

Your "veil of secrecy", “fantasy legal protection” deceives no one. You use these lies as a shield to hide behind while you fling mud at anyone who you can.

It's blatantly obvious that you're bitter and jealous of the happy lives that Harry and Mike have built. That your 4 children are building without you.

Harry and Mike have supportive, successful young partners and happy blended families. He Who Can’t be Mentioned is enjoying a happy and meaningful second chance of happiness with his beautiful wife. You were just a sex toy they used at the height of their addictions. Two very unwell people you took advantage of.

Harry, what has he done to deserve you picking at the Middle Years scab? Another bitter spew of bile running down a man you should be eternally grateful to. IYKYN and you know Liz. Shame on you.

You keep watching and weeping, Liz Fraser. Watching and weeping. By trying to destroy these two men, you've only destroyed yourself and your future.

You protest far too much. These dignified people let their silences go the heavy lifting. Perhaps you’re trying to provoke a war of words. You keep shooting your self in the foot.
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! This is sooooo typical - throwing out some vague piece of info hinting at terrible things. And last year she was « close to death » for other reasons that couldn’t be disclosed and was taking medication that she wouldn’t disclose. She’s allegedly a compulsive liar (shared by someone from Cambridge) and is clearly a fantasist who reaches for whatever story she fancies as and when it ‘fits’ her crazy narrative (her narrative, not the real one).

The most hilarious yet was yesterday’ « face to camera » (😆) to say she had news on The Middle Years. So she got to that part of the vid and said « I have news on the Middle Years, but I can’t share it yet » 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A place for the foolish and gullible...

“But there is also space in this big world for a writing retreat that does things differently, understands that we are all different, and have different ways of writing, learning, and being.”

I, an autistic content writer and former PR who also copes with the compound effects of ADHD, dyscalculia, trauma, PTSD and possible BPD, say...

Umm. Almost all neurodivergent people I know require structure and purpose—a reason and an outcome. I am part of a PR and journalism industry support group for professionals with neurodivergence.

We have all had to carve out our paths to success. We have identified a lack of structure as a consensus issue in our industry.

Our brains drive us toward purpose. We need others to provide clear briefs and explanations, but those handing out the briefs often fail to articulate their needs clearly.

This lack of clarity triggers anxiety, self-doubt, and procrastination in us.

I posted a link to the Venice and Oxford retreats with just a poll, implying that I was considering them. I asked: Do these look: Good | Bad | Other, please state.

Forty-eight writers and PRs responded—forty-eight! That's an unprecedented number. More than half the group responded.

The neurodivergent PR and writing community said:

At the most positive, not one person found value in attending. At worst, they criticised it as "ableist cosplay."

This isn't the first time we've encountered this critique of Liz, is it?

These participants are not novice journalists and PRs, Liz. They work as employed staff or regular freelance contributors for newsstand publications, national newspapers, big brands, or agencies, delivering high-quality campaigns for clients.

Liz, you said:

“But there is also space in this big world for a writing retreat that does things differently, understands that we are all different, and have different ways of writing, learning, and being. As someone who has struggled with all of those things, who understands the limitations caused by Real Life, by things like neurodivergence, trauma, self doubt, age (!) etc, I am hugely aware of the needs for space, time and doing things the way they work for each of us. I hope my writing retreats will give you the confidence, inspiration, insight, information and support that YOU need, to create your best work, to ENJOY it, and to achieve whatever you are hoping to get from it.”

I conclude:

The writers and PRs in this industry group are doers. We engage actively. We discuss our personal challenges and the broader issues in our field.

We exchange tips, advice, resources and contacts. We support and uplift each other, pulling our peers out of their darkest moments to ensure we all succeed.

And then, there are the talkers, Liz. People who only talk about action but never take any.

Liz, you represent so many like this who tarnish our industry's reputation. Please, do not afflict the neurodivergent writer and PR community with your toxic traits and excuses. We already have to work twice as hard.

If it wouldn't reflect poorly on the outstanding teaching community, I'd echo the phrase, "those who can, do; those who can't, teach."

I’m not convinced you can teach either. Sex only sells short term thrills.

See Mike and He Who Can’t Be. Both are now thriving. You were, quite literally, a hole in their lives to fill. They now fill this with purpose and meaningful relationships.

If you were anymore than just surviving, you’d be doing, not talking about doing. I’m a DV survivor, not thriver. I have mental and emotional challenges.

I see you Liz. In many ways I get you Liz. Many in the industry group would too, but you are too blinded by your own bile to see us.
---
Absolutely! This is sooooo typical - throwing out some vague piece of info hinting at terrible things. And last year she was « close to death » for other reasons that couldn’t be disclosed and was taking medication that she wouldn’t disclose. She’s allegedly a compulsive liar (shared by someone from Cambridge) and is clearly a fantasist who reaches for whatever story she fancies as and when it ‘fits’ her crazy narrative (her narrative, not the real one).

The most hilarious yet was yesterday’ « face to camera » (😆) to say she had news on The Middle Years. So she got to that part of the vid and said « I have news on the Middle Years, but I can’t share it yet » 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course she can’t 😂😂😂😂.

• Heart
She's the only woman I have ever known who's managed to holiday relentlessly with a toddler in tow while "almost not making it". Christ, she's insufferable. Why any women continue to interact with her is beyond me. She's the type of female most women detest.

• Angry
I keep saying it and will say it forever. She gives genuine trauma survivors such a bad name. I rarely speak of what happened to me as I often feel 'was it that bad?' despite trauma counsellors assuring me, yes it was horrendous actually! Yet you get narcissistic, self obsessed, arrogant idiots like her shouting about stuff she really doesn't understand. It's so bloody annoying.

It actually makes me want to never speak again

• Heart
The two ex friends of LF, one Mike’s ex and the other he who must not be named wife ( the wives of the ones she triple timed her husband Harry with) meeting up and saying they have been ‘talking about the behaviour of rats’ is absolutely hilarious. I doff my hat to you ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I keep saying it and will say it forever. She gives genuine trauma survivors such a bad name. I rarely speak of what happened to me as I often feel 'was it that bad?' despite trauma counsellors assuring me, yes it was horrendous actually! Yet you get narcissistic, self obsessed, arrogant idiots like her shouting about stuff she really doesn't understand. It's so bloody annoying.

It actually makes me want to never speak again
Absolutely this. I went through hell and my son still carries the ramifications of his infant and childhood. 16/17 years on, we’re both having counselling. I’ve been a day patient in a mental health hospital several times and I feel like a fraud.

I am loathed to say this, but compared to what I went through, Liz seems to have got way lightly. What hurts her most is the loss of control that came with losing her “partners”.

Harry and HWCBM were erased by the excitement of Mike. When Mike imploded and she was left with nothing, the bile and vitriol flooded out of her. She got a taste of her own medicine and didn’t like it. Medicine tasted by Harry, HWCBM, her kids, the wives, no doubt Harry’s parents. Yet they maintain their dignity while Liz portrays that butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

I was the other side of Liz. My ex husband and Liz were cast in the same mould. Their behaviours, actions, finger pointing.

He’s not worked in 17 years. Mainly because he too can’t hold down a job, but also because if he’s not earning he doesn’t have to contribute to his son.

Now nearly an adult, his son chooses to no longer have a relationship with his dad. Very much like Liz’s children’s have no more than a perfunctory relationship with her. Kids aren’t stupid.

• Heart
@Needham I'm still hoping that the fantastic news regarding The Middle Years is an re-writing exercise for the retreat delegates. I'd love to do the chapter on her first date with Mike. I mean, where do we think the "zit-infested" (her words) teenagers were when she was getting ready for this romantic soiree with Mike? Were the daughters helping her with hair and make-up? Was giant son coaching her in young-person speak (and skateboarding trivia) in order that she could communicate with the much younger dour Scot? Where was the husband when she was foraging around in the cupboards for a couple of bottles of plonk? Or was he helping her choose a lovely vintage: "a cheeky little slut of a pinot noir", "a come-collapse-in-a-coma little chardonnay"? Did the husband drop her off? Or at the very least give the bike a good once over before she set off? Did she have a curfew?

And what of the next morning? A lovely family chat round the breakfast table as to how she got on?

Oh, my imagination could have a field day with this particular episode in one day in the life of a serial cheating MOTHER! (A MOTHER!!!!)

Let me at it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well we can only HOPE any more publicity with this book brings out more TRUTH based facts about the LIES she has told in her writing over the years - very much so to the detriment to the men she has been involved with.
Times have now changed and with SM and forums like these the people - especially women that she has been cruel towards have now got an opportunity to reveal the TRUTH of what had happened.
I would expect a lot more of her deprived actions and ways of life will be exposed as a leopard doesn't change their spots, especially one who can't take responsibility and learn from their mistakes and HOW THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE!! Yes Liz you choose to do them things while you were a MARRIED woman and a MOTHER in a secure family unit.
And then you had the bare faced cheek to write about it all and then have claimed VICTIM and SURVIVOR since!!
Alot of women I know who have been through far worse would flame you for your ignorance.
This is why you can't walk around your town and have to flee to Venice - your behaviour has make you a person the public hate!!
YES!! You have haters - at your own doing 🥴

The Middle Yawns is the real Liz:

° of its noughties time;
° outdated in style and substance;
° could have been something;
° (apparently) good in the first half;
° turned into a weird rant;
° oddly jarring;
° never really had anything to say;
° hates women with women's bodies;
° makes odd appearances with lots of noise;
° finds its niche in weird out-sale bundles in privileged bubble areas;
° hates women

I await The Crone and Safety Pin Years, by Friz Laser.

Alternative title: I, a MOTHER, bored.

Reactions: 5
"The Crone and Safety Pin Years"
Candidate for next thread title?
Well, obviously I'm going to like this 😉

I can't say any more right now. But I'm SO HAPPY and FULFILLED.

(Check PriviLiz's reels/stories for "fulfilled"; coming up soon.)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.