Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres Jill explaining why she has the DAS

Jill, im sorry some people live in your head rent free and you feel the need to explain yourself. But youre not the scumbag here, your father is.

"I come into the parks and I do what I have to do" - what does that mean? She uses the DAS when she needs to? How does getting on a ride quicker help with panic attacks? I've had people very close to me have panic attacks, and when it happens they have no interest in riding a ride. Genuinely trying to understand the POV here, maybe my experiences with it are not typical...

Reactions: 1
1+ hour infomercial with Victor this morning. Awful video quality, lagging. Never ending new construction...reminds me of Vegas :sick:

• Sick
I can only stomach them so much but I see theyre triple dipping today. Victor stream, and 2 streams for Jills birthday. Thats one way to exploit your child for money. Hopefully she gets to keep all the donations that come in and corey doesnt make her split it with "the channel".

And youd think since they put out such "quality" content that theyd have more subscribers. Ear2Ear Magic, One Little Spark and DisOurDream all made a channel way after LID and yet all 3 of them have over 10k subscribers. That really says something when you stream and expose yourself more than these other channels and yet these other channels are surpassing you with ease.

"I come into the parks and I do what I have to do" - what does that mean? She uses the DAS when she needs to? How does getting on a ride quicker help with panic attacks? I've had people very close to me have panic attacks, and when it happens they have no interest in riding a ride. Genuinely trying to understand the POV here, maybe my experiences with it are not typical...
I have to agree with all this. I too have issues with anxiety, I don't see how a DAS pass even helps with any of that.

Of all the things that can make a person anxious, if you suddenly feel so crippled with your anxiety that you can't wait in a queue.... you shouldn't be going on a ride.

My anxiety also causes stomach issues so neither queue or ride would be suitable for me until everything had settled.

I had a panic attack once after several days of stress when I was about 21. Absolutely horrendous experience, genuinely thought I was dying even though I couldn't pinpoint how I was dying.

If I'm having a panic attack in a theme park, I am sitting down until I feel well again, then I'll either slowly start to get my brain thinking "everything is OK" by maybe just having a slow walk or maybe doing something normal like looking in a shop.

I'm not sure I'd be facing a ride even if it was a walk on.

You can get a DAS to stop yourself (potentially) having anxiety or an attack in the queue....but what happens on the ride?

I'd rather spend the time in the queue working on my anxiety and heeding to any warnings there may be of how bad it is, than going straight onto a ride.

Everyone is different of course and anxiety can be caused by so many things. But if your DAS pass for example is because you suffer from being around crowds.... you probably shouldn't be at WDW, so why should you get a DAS pass for that because as soon as you leave the queue, your anxiety is going to be skyrocketing again.

Nothing like 30 solid minutes of staring at Cory while he shoves food in his face...who wants to see that?

• Heart
I find it interesting that while she is saying this speech about not abusing the DAS pass due to anxiety - look at all the many people that are around her while she is saying this speech.
As I have said before and I will say it again, if you suffer from anxiety why visit the park during it's busy days - does not make sense.

Reactions: 4
Corey is a big time Karen. He will ask to speak to a manager or return a meal faster than any Karen. Besides that he's always looking for confrontation, looking to pick a fight at the Disney parks.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ever go to Livingindiz.com? It's one of the worst designed website I've ever seen in my life, not to mention using Disney copyright art to get the point over:

1670811479759.png

• Sick
I watched their last ride on Splash last night and I enjoyed it until the daughter snatched the camera and went off on a rant about the ride being racist. Can we not just enjoy something without Jill always grabbing the camera and attempting to give us a history lesson?

I watched their last ride on Splash last night and I enjoyed it until the daughter snatched the camera and went off on a rant about the ride being racist. Can we not just enjoy something without Jill always grabbing the camera and attempting to give us a history lesson?
She's an annoying entitled brat.

Reactions: 2
She's an annoying entitled brat.
I've definitely noticed that. She did the same thing during pride month. She would grab the camera every chance she got to tell everyone about homophobia. Cory and Tammy just stand there and encourage her behavior. You can tell she loves the attention from the stans in the chat.

Unfortunately, she is a spoilt brat. When she reads these comments she then uses her anxiety to full advantage. I do feel sorry for her though, just look at her parents, they are not exactly role models. I hope when she finally goes to college or university and utlimately she is away from the family, she will start to mature and realise the whole world is not against her.

I remember back when Living in Diz hit 8k, and Cory talked endlessly about how he had talked to a bunch of other, bigger Disney livestreamers about when they hit 8k and how that was the magic number and channels skyrocket in subs after they hit 8k. That was May 2022. Scraping past 10k eight months later.

They are currently adding subs at the same rate they did at this time in 2020:

1675218725800.png

but Cory doesn't really care too much - he'd love more subs but as long as the current folks show up and listen to him blather on, he's good with it. It's so boring in the past 8 months that I hardly ever watch to catch the Cory/cast member conflicts anymore.

It's so telling that the video descriptions have 1) their paypal, 2) joining their ridiculous club that only gives you stupid emoticons, 3) their Patreon (how many ways to grift does one channel really need), 4) then lastly their "sponsors" like Victor and the travel agent

He just mention in tonight's livestream at Epcot a thank you to everyone who sent and donated money for his recent birthday, and proudly announced he was using that money to improve the stream....just joking, he's buying a new Apple watch with a "special" band.

Then he told a story about how one of his physical therapy patients challenged him to an arm wrestle. He had a brain injury patient arm wrestle him and the patient beat him, but he had to salvage his ego by saying he has used a strategy before that he's won with: hold steady in the middle and wait for the other person to blow themselves out and then Cory wins :rolleyes:

He then says he's pretty sure "this channel offers more than most". Sure, Cory, sure. He thinks their podcast offers a lot of value :ROFLMAO:. Then he says he wears two magic bands and multiple rings at the same time "because he has so many", and "it's become a thing" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had never watched this channel until yesterday when I saw he was live from Fort Wilderness. The stream was good, far better than Josh from RTV1's as he wasn't advertising and filling every moment with his own voice. The campground is about enjoying the peace and quiet... not that Cory was quiet, all these streamers run their mouths.

The campfire was fun and I was happy to be able to scrub through all the cowboy's songs as I had stepped away.

Loved watching the water pageant but something interesting happened during it: Cory knew what parts were playing, would call them out, but be focused in on entirely the wrong part of the floating parade. It felt like he wasn't watching the stream at all, but rather watching people around him, or maybe reading on another phone.

Today I missed most of his streaming, but coming home and seeing he was live at DHS clicked in as he was getting on the Toy Story ride just after 5 hours in (for anyone trying to pull it up). The woman he was with was holding the gimbal and it was giving her trouble. Cory was livid at her throughout the entire ride as he shouted at her to hold it, click it 4 times etc....

It really felt like that family in Disney you don't want to be around.

My takeaway from his attitude: He's a total jerk.
---
Now, again, I'm new to the channel and maybe I have it wrong, maybe he was just exhausted from two days of near solid streaming (didn't look like anyone was forcing him to), but I don't think I'll be watching again.

There are other, better streamers to be found. New ones seem to pop up every other day.

Last edited:
Today I missed most of his streaming, but coming home and seeing he was live at DHS clicked in as he was getting on the Toy Story ride just after 5 hours in (for anyone trying to pull it up). The woman he was with was holding the gimbal and it was giving her trouble. Cory was livid at her throughout the entire ride as he shouted at her to hold it, click it 4 times etc....

It really felt like that family in Disney you don't want to be around.

My takeaway from his attitude: He's a total jerk.
---
Now, again, I'm new to the channel and maybe I have it wrong, maybe he was just exhausted from two days of near solid streaming (didn't look like anyone was forcing him to), but I don't think I'll be watching again.

There are other, better streamers to be found. New ones seem to pop up every other day.
That's his wife. It's a wonderful family dynamic. There's been a lot of instances where Cory has a "I don't think you know who you're talking to" kind of attitude towards CMs in different circumstances that you've made the correct assessment.

• Wow
That's his wife. It's a wonderful family dynamic. There's been a lot of instances where Cory has a "I don't think you know who you're talking to" kind of attitude towards CMs in different circumstances that you've made the correct assessment.
I got the sense that he amuses himself with saying things out loud that he should just keep to himself.
He's probably always been this way and his family just accepts the abuse. (Very sad)

Most guests seem to understand that the cast members are the real magic that keeps Disney parks & resorts running. They should be thanked even when they tell us something we don't want to hear: they're just doing their jobs among thousands of people demanding to be treated special.

So Cory has been known to demand his way? We need a compilation of Streamers behaving badly - add these moments to it.

Last edited: