Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only credit I'll give him is that he chooses the back row so his screen doesn't disrupt too many other guests - however, since he's no supposed to film on that ride it's also probably because he was to keep a low profile

Reactions: 1
He puts that Powerpoint slide up in every stream now...letters and heads are cut off, so sloppy. I remember someone in the chat created those avatar heads for them, and he asked if they could use them in the promotion of their channel. I would bet he never paid them for the work and he uses them constantly - they are even on the merch they sell. I still don't know why he's called the GOAT (Greatest of All Time) in WDW, I mean what does that mean - he knows more about WDW than anyone? He's the best at touring WDW? Or is it a reference to him draining every single minute he can in the parks, annoying cast members left and right.
GOAT refers to the fact that he eats all the food his family have remaining on their plates.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Here is the stream of their arrival in Hawaii, being chauffeured by viewer/supporter/DVC owner Ted M and his wife. Notice Ted checks in, Cory doesn't. Maybe Cory paid him for the points, but given their tight relationship (at the time), I'd bet not. Ted then drags them all to Costco, because Ted loves Costco. The idea is that they have full kitchens in their units, so they can "save money" by cooking some meals in the room during the course of the week in Hawaii.

Never mind the fact that Costco is an awful place to shop when you are only buying for a few meals over the course of a week and then vacating the premises. They end up with a 20lb bag of pancake mix, several giant bottles of ketchup, etc. because Costco is BULK buying. Who buys in bulk for a week's stay?

And every moment has to be livestreamed. It's one thing to be near Disney and constantly live stream - it's not your actual vacation and you can go any time you want. But this was a once in a lifetime trip to Hawaii! Between the 4-5 hour live streams almost every day and the footage needed to make the vlogs, how could Cory have enjoyed this vacation? The vlogs aren't even well done (shocker) and get much fewer views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Here is the stream of their arrival in Hawaii, being chauffeured by viewer/supporter/DVC owner Ted M and his wife. Notice Ted checks in, Cory doesn't. Maybe Cory paid him for the points, but given their tight relationship (at the time), I'd bet not. Ted then drags them all to Costco, because Ted loves Costco. The idea is that they have full kitchens in their units, so they can "save money" by cooking some meals in the room during the course of the week in Hawaii.

Never mind the fact that Costco is an awful place to shop when you are only buying for a few meals over the course of a week and then vacating the premises. They end up with a 20lb bag of pancake mix, several giant bottles of ketchup, etc. because Costco is BULK buying. Who buys in bulk for a week's stay?

And every moment has to be livestreamed. It's one thing to be near Disney and constantly live stream - it's not your actual vacation and you can go any time you want. But this was a once in a lifetime trip to Hawaii! Between the 4-5 hour live streams almost every day and the footage needed to make the vlogs, how could Cory have enjoyed this vacation? The vlogs aren't even well done (shocker) and get much fewer views.

Yea I watched 2 mins and said NOPE this idiot leaked the guys full name first and last that’s probably why he’s not talking to them anymore.
The main guy the dad is a MAJOR cuck. Rides around in a scooter 🛵 lazy to actually walk. I rather read a book than watch his stream again. I wonder what ResortTV1 think of this idiot

Reactions: 2
Yea I watched 2 mins and said NOPE this idiot leaked the guys full name first and last that’s probably why he’s not talking to them anymore.
The main guy the dad is a MAJOR cuck. Rides around in a scooter 🛵 lazy to actually walk. I rather read a book than watch his stream again. I wonder what ResortTV1 think of this idiot
This idiot has a close connection with Josh at RTV, which is how Victor was introduced to LID.

Actually LID did an "evening at Victor's to watch the fireworks from his backyard stream" a few months before ResortTV1 did it.

Also, I must say I've never seen Cory streaming from a scooter (although he may have done it if he was injured because heaven forbid he miss any park streaming time).

Also, I think if Ted M was annoyed at the full name reveal he would've asked Cory to edit it out and it's not. I think if they fell out it was over something else.

Here's the first Skyliner hissy fit...Oct 1, 2021. Skyliner action begins to start at about the 3hr 59min mark. If you go back a bit before that, to the 3hr 10min mark, they watch Harmonious from Italy and then walk past Germany all the way to Mexico to then begin their slow in-depth circle around World Showcase. So they walked past a bunch of countries quickly, and then turned around to walk past those same countries again. Cory eventually cuts it short, tells Jill they have to catch the Skyliner. Wonder why he was concerned about catching it when they thought it was still running?

CM: "I'm sorry, we are closed for the evening."
Listen to the tone of Cory's voice when he responds: "Oh no you're not!"

• Wow
  • Angry
He puts that Powerpoint slide up in every stream now...letters and heads are cut off, so sloppy. I remember someone in the chat created those avatar heads for them, and he asked if they could use them in the promotion of their channel. I would bet he never paid them for the work and he uses them constantly - they are even on the merch they sell. I still don't know why he's called the GOAT (Greatest of All Time) in WDW, I mean what does that mean - he knows more about WDW than anyone? He's the best at touring WDW? Or is it a reference to him draining every single minute he can in the parks, annoying cast members left and right.
I get more and more creeped out by those dead-eyed avatars each time I see them here. 🤣 They want your soul money.

Also, that neon blue background and crunchiness around the images screams graphic design is my passion.

graphic_design_is_my_passion.jpg

• Haha
Here's the first Skyliner hissy fit...Oct 1, 2021. Skyliner action begins to start at about the 3hr 59min mark. If you go back a bit before that, to the 3hr 10min mark, they watch Harmonious from Italy and then walk past Germany all the way to Mexico to then begin their slow in-depth circle around World Showcase. So they walked past a bunch of countries quickly, and then turned around to walk past those same countries again. Cory eventually cuts it short, tells Jill they have to catch the Skyliner. Wonder why he was concerned about catching it when they thought it was still running?

And they still let them through - absolutely outrageous!!

"They have to let us in!"
No they dont corey. They dont have to let you do anything. You should know the rules by now. He even acknowledges that. Now can you imagine THIS SAME tit HAPPENED AGAIN! I couldnt find that stream (perhaps I didnt dig hard enough) but he gives the same song and dance that a cast member told him 2 hours. How dense and self centered do you have to be

Then Jill and the wife say "were too tired to fight with anyone". Like really? Is that your goal in life to always be right? Get your way no matter what?

Then the audacity to ask to wait for one without a wrap. Be bleeping grateful youre getting a ride and they arent making you walk all the way back to your room.

You guys ready for tonight!?!:sick:

• Sick
HOLY duck the cast member gave Jacob a ticket to get another wishable if he doesnt get the right one. Its about 35 minutes in

• Wow
Here's the 2nd Skyliner meltdown, December 4th 2021, so just two months after the first one. I recommend going to 1hr and 34 mins to catch Ted M referring to the channel as "us" and how "we" are different than other channels, plus noting that "we have Hawaii coming up".

Same exact MO - Ted M has called the Operator from his Disney room and asked how late the Skyliner runs and claims he, once again, was told that it is 2 hours after park close when everyone knows it is 1 hour. They know from 2 months prior that it's not true. Later in the stream Cory admits they know it's 1 hour after close.

Ted M: "How are we supposed to get back?"
CM: "you could take an Uber from the Beach Club"
Cory: "That's unacceptable. That's unacceptable."

While they are waiting to find out about the Skyliner, Cory tells us the story of their hotel room pullout couch having crumbs and nuts when they pulled the bed out. He then says Ted M called the front desk about it (reason? Ted M paid for their room and it's in his name). It's definitely not ideal, and I would complain the next morning, but it was late at night, brush the damn crumbs and nuts off and go to bed. It's not like it was a used condom, it was dry, dropped food between the cushions.

It's mindblowing to realize that they started with the Skyliner issue and the stream continues for ANOTHER HOUR. Cory and Ted pop into hotels, take their time, look at the Christmas decorations, and the wife is meanwhile waiting for them at Boardwalk for who knows how long. Then he streams the entire car ride back to Art of Animation as they argue about where to park.

Cory to WDW supervisor: "oh, I know this place like the back of my hand, every park, every resort."

Also enjoy the crappy graphics at the bottom with name upon name stacked on top of each other and blinking. And every graphic is stolen from Disney - the Mickey hands, the Star Wars logo in the corner, etc.

So embarrassing tonight...I didn't catch much, they ate at Whispering Canyon (who wants to watch them eat for hours?) and then rushed to get to Magic Kingdom before close (and you know once they are in, they won't leave until they are kicked out). Then Jill and Cory get into a fight about ordering Starbucks, the highlight of which was Cory telling his daughter, "I'm going to kill you". :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Here's the 2nd Skyliner meltdown, December 4th 2021, so just two months after the first one. I recommend going to 1hr and 34 mins to catch Ted M referring to the channel as "us" and how "we" are different than other channels, plus noting that "we have Hawaii coming up".

Same exact MO - Ted M has called the Operator from his Disney room and asked how late the Skyliner runs and claims he, once again, was told that it is 2 hours after park close when everyone knows it is 1 hour. They know from 2 months prior that it's not true. Later in the stream Cory admits they know it's 1 hour after close.

Ted M: "How are we supposed to get back?"
CM: "you could take an Uber from the Beach Club"
Cory: "That's unacceptable. That's unacceptable."

While they are waiting to find out about the Skyliner, Cory tells us the story of their hotel room pullout couch having crumbs and nuts when they pulled the bed out. He then says Ted M called the front desk about it (reason? Ted M paid for their room and it's in his name). It's definitely not ideal, and I would complain the next morning, but it was late at night, brush the damn crumbs and nuts off and go to bed. It's not like it was a used condom, it was dry, dropped food between the cushions.

It's mindblowing to realize that they started with the Skyliner issue and the stream continues for ANOTHER HOUR. Cory and Ted pop into hotels, take their time, look at the Christmas decorations, and the wife is meanwhile waiting for them at Boardwalk for who knows how long. Then he streams the entire car ride back to Art of Animation as they argue about where to park.

Cory to WDW supervisor: "oh, I know this place like the back of my hand, every park, every resort."

Also enjoy the crappy graphics at the bottom with name upon name stacked on top of each other and blinking. And every graphic is stolen from Disney - the Mickey hands, the Star Wars logo in the corner, etc.

So embarrassing tonight...I didn't catch much, they ate at Whispering Canyon (who wants to watch them eat for hours?) and then rushed to get to Magic Kingdom before close (and you know once they are in, they won't leave until they are kicked out). Then Jill and Cory get into a fight about ordering Starbucks, the highlight of which was Cory telling his daughter, "I'm going to kill you". :oops:
Thank you! idk why I couldnt find it. I make a small appearance at an 1 hour 40 minutes and again 20 seconds later subtly calling him out but not really and it goes right over his head. Then he tells this bullshit story about crumbs and nuts. Well guess what? Ted, thats right TED went down the next morning, complained to a manager and got that night comped. The entitlement is insane.

And after all that complaining and time wasting, Tammy picks them up. WHY THE duck DIDNT YOU DO THAT FIRST INSTEAD OF MAKING A BIG FUSS!?! Then hes gonna make her wait. Hes the perfect example of having main character syndrome.

I couldnt stand much yesterday between the wishable voucher and the in your face dinner stream but we can see Jill loves her starbucks, here shes is earlier in the day trying to coax corey into getting one instead of going on rides since ya know she doesnt like rides at the magic kingdom 😑.

No surprise there was a bit of arguing between them. They always seem to bump heads over the littlest things all the time.

Just tuned in about a half hour through and were already watching them eat. And coreys pawned the stream off onto the Neal family. So now hes raking in the money and not doing a damn thing. What a pile of scum

Again why in the world does he have 2 magic bands on? What purpose does that server? Then hes got rings on, a smart watch. The guy is so excessive its obnoxious.
dumbass.jpg

• Haha
He's promoted the rings (they are some kind of rubber or something) on the stream before, and he seems to have 8000 magic bands and desperately wants to show them off, so he wears multiple (also, it's an odd look and I think he enjoys any attention it brings to him).

Nothing like an hour of Cory eating and talking non-stop. I assume he'd be alone if it wasn't for the Neals? How much longer will the rapidly growing and maturing kids want to do WDW every weekend with dork dad?

He needs to warn the stream that it will go black for a moment so he can put up crappy his looking graphics about what they're doing next
1652485668722.png

Last edited:
Oh lord, I shouldve expected that. Every streamer/vlogger is always trying to sell something.

Yea he said hes usually alone fridays but then Jill showed up for the after closing walk around the world showcase and what do ya know another minor altercation with the cast member. The nerve on these people :mad:

It happened just before the America pavilion.

• Sad
  • Sick