Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
When I had my thyroid out, I took a pic of myself in my hospital bed to send to my family in the group chat and that was it 😅 yes occasionally I look back but I didn’t fucking make a whole docuseries to look back on!

Reactions: 2

Sticky One

VIP Member
I don’t understand the filming eating a biscuit while trying desperately to pretend she has no idea she’s being filmed, strange behaviour.
I just watched it - it’s actually psycho behaviour to pretend you aren’t filming yourself 🤣

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
A couple of her Q&A answers yesterday were unnecessarily bitchy?

The first one (which I didn’t screenshot) when she was asked ‘do you have babies’. She started going on about how ‘you don’t know someone’s situation’ etc and how it’s an insensitive question. Like.. it’s not? If they’d asked ‘when are you and Jack having babies’ that’s potentially more problematic. But she’s gatekeeping something which (as far as we know and are assuming since she recently made a big deal of not knowing if she wanted kids) she knows nothing about. Fertility issues affect people so deeply (I’m currently seeing a friend of mine go through such a terrible time) and her reaction was unnecessarily defensive. Just say ‘no, I don’t have any children, here’s my recent reel with my current thoughts and feelings surrounding the topic’.

The other one (that I’ve attached) is bashing the person asking for the question being vague. I don’t think it’s vague, she’s just taken an opportunity to be unkind.
What even does ‘consistent growth‘ mean?

Julio

Off topic but @Julio , have you been knocked back by Liv in real life by any chance?
Haha, I'm massively insulted that you'd think I'd be attracted to someone that dull. No, I live in the same city as Liv and I occasionally see her around and I know people that have worked with her. I've not heard or seen good things about her.

Mimimi86

Is she now wearing her glasses in the hope of getting some work with a brand?! What was with that drivel this morning?… can’t she keep her internal monologue to herself 🥱