Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I’d be a bit pissed if one of my mates used my wedding day as an opportunity to do an ad
Sorry but her hips are just ridiculous looking in everything she picks to wear. There’s dressing for your shape then there’s just Liv with pure frumpy. Along with the pvc leggings too 😂

Reactions: 2

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s starting to hint at fertility stuff? Next step for influenzas after the wedding content dries up..

She really can’t comment. I never knew tiredness like the newborn days. It’s literally something you cannot comment on until it happens to you. Pregnancy is a piece of piss compared (tired ness wise) it’s not like she has a 9/5 job. She can nap in the day. That will be hard / impossible when baby arrives
Exactly, she keeps saying about all these naps she’s having in the day which isn’t going to be as easy once baby is around. She will soon realise that the ‘help’ she thinks she’ll be getting won’t be as much as what she seems it’ll be 😬.

volvo

Ooh do you know her in real life? 👀 do tell!
Not really personally but Norwich is a bit of a goldfish bowl and everyone knows everyone including certain influencers 🤢 She used to work with some of my friends before she went full time instahun.

How the hell has she managed to get her oat milk to go off?!?! That stuff will outlast cockroaches :oops: Is she leaving it all open and sitting out in the sun all day?

Ella4

Chatty Member
I’ve been in hospital several times for utis and kidney infections and been very poorly, throwing up , high temp and in pain . Not once have I taken a pic for social media , my dad visited me once and brought some cakes with him , he says I was died up and asleep whole visit . She’s on her bloody phone !!!
she maybe pregnantbut it will be a whole saga with her wouldn’t it

I’ve just had a nosy too… she looks as though she moaned about the massage lady having a thick European accent so it was hard to understand her and her views on women and being pregnant

The latest reel about ‘no one is taking about the internal conflicts of whether to have a child or not’..

I’ve had that chat with quite a few people. Even someone commented they’d had the conversation a fair bit.

Just because it’s what you’re wondering now, doesn’t mean it’s new, or groundbreaking.
Was gonna say, I've had this conversation with plenty of people. Perhaps if Ms Liv hadn't become so obnoxious that all her friends stopped returning her calls, she'd know this :rolleyes:

Riley888

She just has to find something to complain about 🥴 must be nice to have to actively search for problems..

She is SO boring 😴 who ever thinks that their dreams are remotely interesting to anyone other than themselves are Delulu. I couldn't even be arsed to watch those stories. Snore.

Julio

I mean….it’s definitely not miniscule if it’s literally what we’re all here to moan about
We're not moaning about the comments, we're moaning about the cause of them and the apparent effect they're having on Liv and how she's then trying to make out she's dead against them.

AHAHAH. Imagine being a grown ass woman and posing (on your own!) for this, recording numerous takes, looking at them all, thinking “yes this is the best one” and posting it. Without once thinking you look fucking insane or are dramatising something that half the population just fucking get on with.

SECONDLY WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES.
Along with the exaggerated huffing and puffing ffs 🤣