Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julio

You know you're scraping the barrel when filming yourself getting in your pyjamas and getting into bed is your content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Julio

This is the exact kind of thing that causes male guilt to go into overdrive, generations of men feeling suicidal, young lads topping themselves because they feel lost and worthless. I'm all for equality, I'm a feminist, I just don't think a lot of people understand what feminism is, it certainly isn't blind bashing of the opposite sex. It's a shit sandwich for most of us at the moment, female, male, they, them and whatever the fuck Sam Smith is.

evac90

Chatty Member
Figured as much after the photo she posted earlier on stories of her and Jack, she looks pregnant

Julio

When I was reading those comments the Stuart Lee sketch came into my head, the paranoid liberal delusion, it's a site full of comments from black American men talking down about white English women and centering it around Liv. I say talking down, it's some of the most immature and disrespectful stuff I've read on the Internet in a while. I'm not defending Liv, she behaves like a lazy moron and pretends to be all wholesome when all she's doing is sexualising herself for likes, that site really is something else though, racist, sexist, xenophobic, dumb stuff.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Haha care to elaborate? I think everyone on here agrees that she's got a cracking backside but that doesn't mean we're attracted to her. Brad Pitt is a beautiful man but it doesn't mean I want to fuck him.
Ah ok I just got incel vibes

• Haha

Catherinez

It was her slow creep towards the camera to stop the recording while still pretending that got me 😂 unhinged
Oh my Christ, I couldn’t even watch to the end the first time I got such bad second hand embarrassment but I watched it back after reading this and that’s another level of cringe, it’s how she’s trying so hard to not look directly into the camera to not shatter the illusion she just happens to be filming herself, god that’s mortifying

Fmf17

VIP Member
I’m not sure I could put a price on what these “influencers” share online. Nothing is private it’s actually mental to me! I wonder if she will show the face of her son (she shouldn’t) but she will get much more ads if she does 👀 will be interesting to see

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Sorry but it’s all publicity for her. She knows exactly what she’s doing with her side facing mirror and camera pointing at her hole in the gym