Liverpool Disorganised Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find this video on any of D’s or K’s profiles, they both have so many!

I like K’a gold tooth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In one I’m assuming the 13 year old son is rocking the pram back and fourth with a beer in his hand 😂🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t find this video on any of D’s or K’s profiles, they both have so many!

I like K’a gold tooth 😂
previous tattler spelt it out it’s the surname first and D x

side note I dunno how people are not seeing D as the obvious shrek barmaid they are the spitting image!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All lower case

Last name first, then first name (no spaces)

First name spelt with two M’s
---
Kaylee is defo a secret ginger (nothing against them at all btw) just saying

She has that skin tone, and u can tell by her hair and eyebrows

I thought the kids looked abit auburn too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
also these are such bizzare videos to upload at all but especially as she says “a year later”.
an overflowing bin, your mothers horribly fitting leggings, small children being cared for by inebriated fools, the back of peoples heads??

Reactions: 2
Looks like the bleeping pits. You can tell the house stinks too. A typical greasy finger Buffett from ‘The Asda’ how that little baby stayed asleep is beyond me. Probably laced it’s bot bot with heroin. Imbeciles

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.