Liverpool Disorganised Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine he has been out of isolation yet for that to even happen

Reactions: 6
deffo him in those videos wouldn’t be surprised if they’re on the mail tomorrow…

why do dodgy people always have multiple social media profiles ? is it the drugs? or like memory problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
deffo him in those videos wouldn’t be surprised if they’re on the mail tomorrow…

why do dodgy people always have multiple social media profiles ? is it the drugs? or like memory problems?
I’ve always wondered this. Or are they just so bleeping thick that they think they need to make a new one every time they’re logged out

• Haha
Has there been any updates on the Ashley Dale mueder? I wonder when the trial will be? And also that poor girl murdered on the Wirral before Christmas. Are they all over drugs or is there more to them?

Reactions: 1
I wonder what refference was made about joey nee ethnicity by Tommy.are they saying he made racist comment or something? I thought he was just white.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what refference was made about joey nee ethnicity by Tommy.are they saying he made racist comment or something? I thought he was just white.
they’re chinese Nee is a common chinese overseas surname - i’ll leave you to fill in the blanks with the movement he made.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.