Liverpool Disorganised Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boy your going on about with the toy gun on square heads Facebook is Cashman’s lad
Oh right. I wasn’t trying to find out who the kid was I wouldn’t have posted him here was just trying to direct them to find square head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Be fair is profiles are public we are not doing anything wrong posting them are we?

Reactions: 1
I just found the profile with all the videos…

I refuse to believe that this is a serious crime family and not hidden camera footage of a an after party at a park dean resorts caravan park. What in the duck 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve been in some rough spots in my time but JESUS 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course, I looked last week and it was that's all. Good spot :)
You’ll find a lot on D’s socials too. they’re most probably not posting as much as they used to now. I can imagine they’ll be losing a lot of friends and associates. Well you’d like to think. Imagine been seen out with one of them after all this. I’d be shitting a brick in case I got done in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.