littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she stretching her photos to make her look taller and skinnier? Her head looks so small (and she looks so sunburnt)
Very odd. Her full length photos do look weird don’t they? Surely her neck isn’t that long!
Also … I don’t have the perkiest boobs but… hers are down to her belly button 🤭
0323B5F8-D3C3-4FFC-A91B-F36C2EA175B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m confused as to how she has got sunburnt with that line round her neck?! Has she been wearing a balaclava on the beach?!

• Haha
The duck is that neck?! I can’t stop laughing. She cannot post that in all seriousness and think it looks normal/not edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Buckle up guys because there is even more food content coming up to go with the 17 posts we’ve already had. Did you know she’s been on holiday?! She hasn’t mentioned it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Buckle up guys because there is even more food content coming up to go with the 17 posts we’ve already had. Did you know she’s been on holiday?! She hasn’t mentioned it?!
And she went away in April too.
Wonder how many superlatively amazing holidays she has booked for the Summer holiday.....

She’s already booked next summer’s trip back to Turkey. Lord help us having to suffer through a week of photos of cutlery again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s already booked next summer’s trip back to Turkey. Lord help us having to suffer through a week of photos of cutlery again
how many times can a person go to the same theme park holiday! All that (husbands) money and she just goes to the same place over and over!

OMFG how many more twatty pouting boomerang selfie videos can we take?! With that ridiculous filter on. Makes her gob look like Leslie Ash's after those awful fillers 😂

• Haha
But she needs to rest becaue next week is looking 'mental' for her....so just going to coffee shops and restaurants every day you mean becky?
Silly rabbit toothed clown.

• Haha
Anyone else notice that whenever she’s at a show or gig she’s always right up at the front for videos with no one blocking her view? Like, every time. So lame.

Oh and then tonight she’s out for ANOTHER free meal 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've seen her in the wild lately and she absolutely doesn't have the giraffe neck she posts.

• Haha
I've seen her in the wild lately and she absolutely doesn't have the giraffe neck she posts.
I think somehow stretching her neck makes her face look slimmer. We all saw the hairdresser pictures where she looked totally different.

Reactions: 1
Another theme park holiday she’s managed to make ALL about herself as usual. Also the obligatory moaning about a minor inconvenience on said holiday. If something isn’t 100% perfect she loves to react like it’s the worst thing in the world.
Ive never known someone look so different in so many photos.
D9B4F657-41D2-4A0B-913D-2F6FEB229694.jpeg

She is gifted some really weird stuff but this ryvita post with the fake story about her daughter takes the biscuit 😂

Theres a place in Sheffield opened where you can play the games off gameshows. All their promo on social media has her on it. From the back but its soo clear its her with the tatts.