LittleBowPip #7 Addicted to her kid, jealous of baby Syd, sells her fams privacy to earn a quick quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh the mortification is realllll with these yokes can’t get to the US so they’ll happily tag along to anywhere else they can get into without a vaccine…defo a tax avoidance scheme of some sort goin on but ya never know few dance classes by the pool there should pull in a few €€€ for croia

Reactions: 8
Awh the mortification is realllll with these yokes can’t get to the US so they’ll happily tag along to anywhere else they can get into without a vaccine…defo a tax avoidance scheme of some sort goin on but ya never know few dance classes by the pool there should pull in a few €€€ for croia
If say Croia is on the pandemic payment !

Reactions: 5
You are allowed travel and if I’d the money I’d be in Dubai happily. 🤣
No one is saying they're not allowed to travel, people are pointing out that Nikki was raving about kids missing out on school and now she's taken them away when school is due back.

You're also allowed to jump off a cliff if you want, it doesn't mean it's a smart decision to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is gone now because its cheaper. Had to keep up appearances with the Mrs but couldn't afford to go over Christmas. We'll know January is the cheapest month to go to dubai. Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 11
The weathers been shite in Dubai the last week or two. Like actually raining and not sunny. Has happened the last few Januaries, bad time to go

Reactions: 5
She only announced it at the end of November, don't think she's in her 3rd trimester yet.
Wonder did Mrs Makeup have the trip planned and Nikki got jeals and jumped on the bandwagon? Couldn't have someone else having a better time than Knickers
The Mrs is due in April. She cancelled ny friends wedding because she is due

Reactions: 1
That hotel is miles outside the centre of Dubai. Theres one hotel next to it, The Riu, and then nothing but wasteland and industrial buildings all around. At 150 a night it's so far removed from the A List lifestyle that Nikki tries to pretend she enjoys. Smoke and mirrors again for the wheeling and dealing Whelans

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a “techno gym” business expense!
you can’t bring your whole family on a business trip anything charged as an expense has to wholly and exclusively for the company so even if he’s on a business trip the rest can’t go unless they pay themselves !

Is Niki definitely there? She hasn’t posted has she? What was the husband caption about tagging Niki asking if she had bad news ?

The thing that annoys me most about beggie Nikki is her life is so fake! There is nothing true or authentic about her. She blasts about Covid and antivaxing, but they get Covid and never say a word about it. They play all happy families but it’s clear there are slot of arguments and people not getting along in that family. She goes on holidays to one place but only posts pics in more exclusive locations that she doesn’t actually stay in. Rents a house but does it up like she’s paying for herself in a house she owns. it’s all “myself and Gav” this and that but that fella has ripped her off 100 times. The kids look like preforming monkeys because they understand when you go on camera pop that smile on your face!
nothing is genuine. That’s what for me makes her the most unlikable! Like it’s not a real mum talking about real life. I couldn’t imagine being inside her head and the pressure to keep up false appearances !

Reactions: 18
I can’t be irritated by someone traveling and living their lives. If I had the money I’d be gone myself. In fact I’ll never allow myself be restricted from travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn’t see take Pippa out of school in December for a trip to London too. Honestly puts on the poor mouth but no problem flying off whenever she feels like it

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't bother me her travelling either. But when kids should be back in school it's kind of more of a dig at others look at us were away and you sheep are all going back to school doing what your told kinda attitude.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.