Little things that annoy you immensely #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate people who make a big deal if you arent really into dogs. We always had dogs growing up and I loved our dogs but I'm not a big fan of other people's dogs as you never know how they will react and often their owners can't control them.

If a cute dog passes I will think "nice dog" to myself whereas one friend in partiular fawn over them and begin speaking baby talk and they think I am some animal hating person when really its just that I dont make liking dogs my whole personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind at all if I’m alone, it just makes me a bit nervous if I’m with my own dog on a lead and an off-lead dog comes bounding over!
Yes, I think it's very different if you have another dog with you, or if you really don't like them.

I’m sorry but if a random dog comes running up to me and starts jumping on me I will panic and freak out. It’s ok if it’s like a friend’s dog and I know them, but just in the street if a random dog is all over me I will not be ok with that. I had a dog snarl at me and lunge at me to bite me once when I was a child (I didn’t do anything at all, just walked past it as it was tied up outside a shop, not even that close to it). Ever since then unknown dogs scare me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.