Little things that annoy you immensely #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on mithering
previous thread here

Reactions: 3
My husband closing his work laptop, standing up and stretching, then coming into the kitchen and opening his own laptop and sitting down in front of that for the majority of the evening...:cautious:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
People who send lots of individual messages on the same topic when they could send one.

I know someone who would send me a message saying "Hi" and then won't tell me what they want until I respond. Just tell me what you want in the initial message, I'm not responding to "hi".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That fererro rochers/quality street/heroes etc have wrappers on them. Slows down me shoving them in my gob

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People who send lots of individual messages on the same topic when they could send one.

I know someone who would send me a message saying "Hi" and then won't tell me what they want until I respond. Just tell me what you want in the initial message, I'm not responding to "hi".
Managers do this to me at work on Google chat I work from home so never see them and never have the need to speak to them so I always start worrying when they're typing wondering what we would have to talk about, just spit it out!!

Reactions: 4
Managers do this to me at work on Google chat I work from home so never see them and never have the need to speak to them so I always start worrying when they're typing wondering what we would have to talk about, just spit it out!!
Exactly. I get anxious too when they don't just say what they want.

It invokes the same feeling as when someone says "can we have a quick chat at 11?" Or "can we catch up after this meeting?" Without telling you what they want. If they said "can we catch up about x project" it is much better and gives you time to prepare.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. I get anxious too when they don't just say what they want.

It invokes the same feeling as when someone says "can we have a quick chat at 11?" Or "can we catch up after this meeting?" Without telling you what they want. If they said "can we catch up about x project" it is much better and gives you time to prepare.
On that note as well, when people don't ask if you're free on teams before calling - I have a "buddy"/"mentor" person thing at my job, and she doesn't say "are you free to call at ___?" it's "I'll call you at __" or she just calls me, and several times. I'm not just at your beck and call?! we're the same pay grade?? I brought it up in supervision, and my supervisor said to put all my stuff in my calendar as "people should look at your calendar to know if you're busy" - sorry, I'm not listing everything on my to do list on my calendar, and how tf am I meant to know if something takes longer than I think?!! JUST ASK ME 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That fererro rochers/quality street/heroes etc have wrappers on them. Slows down me shoving them in my gob
Don't ever go sugar-free and buy sugar-free jelly beans, each bean is sealed wrapped
Each fricking tiny weeny bean is not only wrapped but sealed. oh and to add insult to injury you have to be very near the loo within a very short time of eating them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not annoying me, but has anyone seen Wilmahun anywhere.

Are we allowed to ask about other users.

Reactions: 2
Overflowing bins. It's been Christmas, the bin people have obviously had time off. If the bin is overflowing don't use it.

The bin I normally put the dog poo in was overflowing (with dog poo bags). I did this novel thing and took the poo home and used my own bin. I feel so bad for the person that's gonna be faced with cleaning it all up after their Christmas break.

The clothes recycling bin was the same.

Reactions: 7
People who areange to pick up something your selling on Facebook then don't bother turning up or telling you they changed their mind

People moaning about Easter eggs being in shops already its been like this for years get over it I mean who doesn't want mini eggs yet

Reactions: 19
Not so little, but anxiety giving me a heck of a start to the year. Living on my nerves 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody Harry being headline news. Sick of hearing about him and the Royals in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact this thread is called "intensely" when the other threads were called "immensely". 😂 Sorry OP!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
People who have their TV on full blast when they're on the phone to you., then act like you're the one with the problem when you ask them to turn it down.

Reactions: 12
The tappy/clicky noise of someone typing on their iPhone keypad 😡😡😡😡😡😡 nobody needs to hear you typing your text message, turn the sound off ffs!!!

Also when someone’s phone is constantly vibrating and/or pinging. My phone is on silent 99% of the time and has been for 15 years

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.