Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you guys American? Because I’ve never used the word ‘letting’ to describe a scumbag estate agent, who do lettings and sales…
Nope - it is quite normal for us to use that term in the UK. Some are stand alone lettings agencies, some will be within a larger agency that covers sales and traditional estate agency too.

Reactions: 1
Nope - it is quite normal for us to use that term in the UK. Some are stand alone lettings agencies, some will be within a larger agency that covers sales and traditional estate agency too.
OK, well to be clear when I said they are up their with criminal scum, I meant both! 🤣

Bit of a sweeping statement is it not 😂
If you read my original statement above of ‘in my experience’, you would not have wasted your time there…✌

People who make assumptions out of nothing and then act like professional victims!

Last edited:
  • Heart
OK. Karen here.
I looooove a good cup of tea. But I just hate when you get your tea in a cup in a coffee shop, and you immediately find yourself at the 'sugar and milk station'. I mean, what about letting it brew, ffs? And if you hang about there, you get in peoples' way.
I think I'm going to demand that my favourite coffee shops add a 'brewing station'....

Why is everyone being vaxxed? You don't get waxxed do you! The extra letter is starting to trouble me. Minor I know but it's flipping everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OK. Karen here.
I looooove a good cup of tea. But I just hate when you get your tea in a cup in a coffee shop, and you immediately find yourself at the 'sugar and milk station'. I mean, what about letting it brew, ffs? And if you hang about there, you get in peoples' way.
I think I'm going to demand that my favourite coffee shops add a 'brewing station'....
"Excuse me Sir, I'm going to need to speak to your manager immediately. You have provided an unsatisfactory container for my cup of tea. You have ruined my day, now I'm going to ruin your life"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People who say/write Squid Game as Squid Games. It’s GAME, FFS. Singular. Just Game.

• Haha
baby has been awake since 4:30, finally managed to get her nap at 9ish and now my bleeping neighbours have their food delivery, and we know how bleeping loud the vans are with their banging. And its right next to us. Obviously baby has now woken up 😡

( I know its not their fault, but they literally never get their shopping delivered and i am exhausted and wanted to rest for an hour)

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.