Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many years ago, we rented from a god-awful letting agency that was owned by a couple and their useless lump of a son. They were terrible and the only joy I had was imagining what order I’d put them in a human centipede.
spiceadams-funny.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We did that instead! Bit of puddle jumping on the way down to Aldi. Not exactly a class day out but my 2 had a good giggle so😅
But playing in the rain is so fun when you’re a kid. Come on, get the wellies and raincoats out and get dirty! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else have a hypothetical kill list, if they knew they could get away with it? You know like a 5 shag-free pass!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.