Little things in life that annoy you immensely #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is TMI so I’m sorry

I bled through my pjs last night so I had to wash them, even though I’d only had them on a couple of hours. Waited all day for them to dry, put them back on and it’s happened again. My period is a witch who cannot be tamed this month

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is TMI so I’m sorry

I bled through my pjs last night so I had to wash them, even though I’d only had them on a couple of hours. Waited all day for them to dry, put them back on and it’s happened again. My period is a witch who cannot be tamed this month
Or starting your period on fresh bedding day. In fact periods in general just annoy me , such an inconvenience

Reactions: 22
This is TMI so I’m sorry

That sucks 😭 hope it eases for you soon! You might have already tried them but just incase you haven’t period pants really helped me not leak! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or starting your period on fresh bedding day. In fact periods in general just annoy me , such an inconvenience
Yep, the worst! I don’t understand how bleeding for a full 5 days is a part of life

That sucks 😭 hope it eases for you soon! You might have already tried them but just incase you haven’t period pants really helped me not leak! Xxx
I really need to invest in a pair or 12, it’s getting ridiculous 😭

Reactions: 4
When you’re eating something and something else you’ve had changes its flavor

Reactions: 6
Get some, i wish theyd been around earlier in my period life! The only good thing about menopause is no more periods! Yay!

Back to things that annoy....drivers who cant use a roundabout properly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep, the worst! I don’t understand how bleeding for a full 5 days is a part of life

I really need to invest in a pair or 12, it’s getting ridiculous 😭
Primark actually do good ones at a much more reasonable price than the smaller businesses (and obvs I’d love to support all the small businesses but sometimes you have to go with what’s affordable especially when some businesses are charging almost £50 for 2 pairs 🥴) I also find reusable pads are more absorbant and actually more comfortable and I always assumed the opposite! I’ve tried them from a small business and love them (wear em out) really easy to wash and they do packs that contain a variety and a little bag to keep clean and used ones for when out and about!

soz I’m going on a massive tangent about periods but it really annoys me women have this extra expense and it actually is so expensive!!! Not to mention painful and really annoying 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When someone writes on a thread ‘I’ve never wrote on this thread before’ or ‘I’m usually on the _____ thread’ like so!? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is TMI so I’m sorry

Adult diapers - best thing ever for very heavy periods.

Reactions: 1
When you're on a live chat with a customer service agent, and they haven't replied for several minutes. It's the dilemma - do you wait it out or type a little "hello?" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People that walk in the road for no reason when there’s a perfectly good pavement

People who talk really quietly behind a mask or screen then act pissed when you can’t hear them. Project your voice! God sake!

Reactions: 18
People who walk in your blind spot while you're walking. I'm a very slow walker and I walk on the side of the pavement so there is more than enough room for you to overtake me. Instead you just hover out of my line-of-sight like a creeper* until I walk into a garden and you eventually walk past :rolleyes:

*Yes, statistically they're not creepers but I still don't like it.

Reactions: 10
Live streams on Facebook (from a friend) of some act you’ve no interest in and it’s no doubt being professionally streamed somewhere anyway.

Reactions: 5
Live streams on Facebook (from a friend) of some act you’ve no interest in and it’s no doubt being professionally streamed somewhere anyway.
This and people who go to gigs and watch the entirety of it through their bleeping phone camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People who walk right behind your car when you’re reversing

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.