Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that announcement means she's not returning to the band, honestly - I know the wording has to be specific on it but it reminds me of Zayn's departure message from 1D & 1Ds hiatus message. I love Jesy, the fact she got hated on so much confuses me!! I hope she's well :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree something must have happened for it to be so sudden because if she simply just wanted a break I’m sure she would have had to finish the little mix search show due to contractual agreements seeing as it was only one more episode and the fact that she’s been allowed to miss it, it must of been something sudden

Reactions: 14
I'm glad they finally addressed it, but I have a feeling they're just saying its a 'hiatus' because they don't want to say she's leaving yet...I do think she will release a statement at some point deciding to leave. She just seems so burnt out to me and like she enjoys singing/dancing, but not the whole fame side of things (which is understandable). I feel like its even harder when you've spent your formative years in the public eye.

I still think the rest of the girls will pretty much take a hiatus too, as they don't have much else to promote and I think the tour isn't supposed to happen until May.

Reactions: 3
I think if it was pregnancy it wouldnt be as 'secret' unless she lost the baby etc.
However as someone said before, she stated she didnt want kids soon. I think it is most likely MH problems due to the known past with her, I hope she gets the help she needs and recovers well!
First few weeks, like she may have morning sickness? But they haven’t anncoued as you’re meant to wait for 12 weeks +

Probably not likely though just a theiry

Last edited:
I agree something must have happened for it to be so sudden because if she simply just wanted a break I’m sure she would have had to finish the little mix search show due to contractual agreements seeing as it was only one more episode and the fact that she’s been allowed to miss it, it must of been something sudden
Yeah - if she just wanted a break she would surely finish that.

Reactions: 4
First few weeks, like she may have morning sickness? But they haven’t anncoued as you’re meant to wait for 12 weeks +

I know I just think it’s highly unlikely tbh, like if she had morning sickness or pregnancy struggles I’m sure she would’ve promoted her own groups album and tweeted supporting them at the EMAS etc! She’s not been active whatsoever throughout though, which gives the impression it’s more than a pregnancy. Something more along the lines of like others have said, being in rehab or having her phone taken off her.
I also of think if it was pregnancy they wouldn’t have said “medical condition” as that’s quite misleading as it’s not necessarily considered medical in the terms I think they mean

Reactions: 13

She said a few weeks ago she didn’t want children so this is doubtful. It’s more than likely its mental health related

It will be a shame as I like the fact they have been in it long term without anyone wanting to break away like is the norm in boy or girl groups.
Theyve been together a really long time though tbf. Its only natural that they would want to try other things

Reactions: 2

It will be a shame as I like the fact they have been in it long term without anyone wanting to break away like is the norm in boy or girl groups.
The Sun is so shameless, of course they'd post this immediately after its announced she's on hiatus :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if any of them do solo careers, but I can't see them doing it anytime soon - especially when their friend is struggling.

Reactions: 10
Why when a woman is sick or having time off does one assume she is pregnant... it really annoys me for some reason. I think it’s obvious she has been having a hard time.. she has admitted she was happy to go into lockdown. She’s already had mental health issues in the past. Not so long ago at radio one she had a panic attack .shes not mentioned the tv program or the allium once, Maybe on the semis of the search something got to her snd she had a meltdown. ( for one she always disagreed with the other girls about the acts maybe they had an argument ) can happen and appear to come out of nowhere ... but in her head it could have been the last straw.. i would be surprised if it’s pregnancy. I hope she’s ok and getting help with what she’s going through, she is clearly struggling

Reactions: 37
Whatever the reason I truly hope she's getting the help she needs and deserves she's had so much to go through from such a young age.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.