Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she is okay! And glad they finally addressed it, for the sake of their fans. Get well soon Jesy! X

Reactions: 6
Time away from it all will hopefully help her to prioritise her health. I think this is for the best.

Reactions: 7
Bless her. This all appears to point to a suicide attempt or perhaps she’s sectioned. I hope she gets better soon whatever it is. Such a beautiful girl and so talented , she just can’t see it.
Or rehab as she has had issues with pain

Reactions: 4
Or rehab as she has had issues with pain
She didn't have issues with them, she tried to kill herself with them. I many year ago tried the same and I have no issues with them, I just didn't want to be here anymore, as is the same for most in that position.

Does anyone know what medical condition she is battling? I hope she’s ok
It has to be MH, otherwise they would just be upfront.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She didn't have issues with them, she tried to kill herself with them. I many year ago tried the same and I have no issues with them, I just didn't want to be here anymore, as is the same for most in that position.

It has to be MH, otherwise they would just be upfront.
Could be pregnancy?

Reactions: 2
Could be pregnancy?
I think if it was pregnancy it wouldnt be as 'secret' unless she lost the baby etc.
However as someone said before, she stated she didnt want kids soon. I think it is most likely MH problems due to the known past with her, I hope she gets the help she needs and recovers well!

Reactions: 9
That's good they're calling it an extended break, if she quit outright there would be a load of speculation, which clearly isn't what she needs right now. Hopefully the door's been left open for Jesy to decided when, if or how she's coming back. Hope she's getting whatever help or support she needs.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she will rejoin the band if it’s suicide/rehab, it will constantly be brought up by the press and in interviews, how sad for someone so young who appears to have ‘everything’

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she will rejoin the band if it’s suicide/rehab, it will constantly be brought up by the press and in interviews, how sad for someone so young who appears to have ‘everything’
Yeah I think this, also... “extended break” doesn’t specify time it could be weeks, months, years! I don’t see her coming back at least until their tour if at all!

Reactions: 11
The video of her looking disinterested with the other band mates promoting the album... she either looks pissed off or high.
I was coming here to say she doesn’t look bored she looks out of it IMO

Reactions: 3
I’m glad they have addressed it. To me, it looks like they’ve left the ball in Jesy’s court to decide when (or if) she wants to come back. That’s the right thing to do.

There is still so much stigma around mental health, particularly when it’s not stereotypical. Just reading through this thread it’s clear some people just cannot understand mental health issues if they haven’t directly experienced it themselves.

I have a lot of sympathy for her and I really, really hope she has some good people around her and the press won’t go hounding her (ha, wishful thinking sadly).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe lock down gave her time to reflect and realise she wants/needs a break from it all.....

That's good they're calling it an extended break, if she quit outright there would be a load of speculation, which clearly isn't what she needs right now. Hopefully the door's been left open for Jesy to decided when, if or how she's coming back. Hope she's getting whatever help or support she needs.

Reactions: 6
Maybe lock down gave her time to reflect and realise she wants/needs a break from it all.....
I mean after 9 years in the career without a significant break, she doesn’t owe anyone anything really. I really hope she gets the time and support she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's probably what happened.

Re-posting this bit from a recent interview because it's rather telling:

Q: You sing about being happy in Happiness. Are you happy?
A: Jesy:
No, not really. I was happy when the world went into Lockdown. It was a pause from all the hectic things. Finally,we could do nothing for days.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.