Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fan girling all the way to the bank. It's clear you've tried being successful off your own back and it hasn't worked out. Then you get snippy at mrs hinch as she grew more popular (even if most of it is contrived and paid for) with less skills, then realised you might as well just jump on her bandwagon. Just gross.

There are many, many things wrong with Mrs Hinch and her 'tips' and businesses dealings and the way she's bleeding fans dry
Fan girling all the way to the bank. It's clear you've tried being successful off your own back and it hasn't worked out. Then you get snippy at mrs hinch as she grew more popular (even if most of it is contrived and paid for) with less skills, then realised you might as well just jump on her bandwagon. Just gross.

There are many, many things wrong with Mrs Hinch and her 'tips' and businesses dealings and the way she's bleeding fans dry while blocking others on a whim. Buying followers, media articles etc ghost written books, people getting injured following her tips, pets hurt and some dying through zoflora, so much so vets have come forward to the media to say it's a big problem. And don't get me started on her real Mink fur eyelashes she wears and promotes aswell as pouring tons of crap into our waterways, just to sell more products and line her products ... the list goes on.

She's a bloody disgrace, and you being a fan and coming to a tattle site to defend her just goes to show you're happy to be a sell out if it makes you more money and popularity too!

Gross people. No morals. Do the decent thing and leave so that people can vent in bloody peace! Irritating twunts!! This is a party you are definitely not invited to. Think it's time to open some private places, hate these influencers spying.
while blocking others on a whim. Buying followers, media articles etc ghost written books, people getting injured following her tips, pets hurt and some dying through zoflora, so much so vets have come forward to the media to say it's a big problem. And don't get me started on her real Mink fur eyelashes she wears and promotes aswell as pouring tons of crap into our waterways, just to sell more products and line her products ... the list goes on.

She's a bloody disgrace, and you being a fan and coming to a tattle site to defend her just goes to show you're happy to be a sell out if it makes you more money and popularity too!

Gross people. No morals. Do the decent thing and leave so that people can vent in bloody peace! Irritating twunts!! This is a party you are definitely not invited to. Think it's time to open some private places, hate these influencers spying.
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Reactions: 7
@Little Miss Mops
I like you. I've actually bought a product recommended by you because it was labelled gifted, and I know if you don't like something you will say so. I also get a lot of the stuff you say you are just joking and you have spoken out before about the crazy die hard fans. I think you could be clearer sometimes, but think you have improved. But please do read the ASA guide as it's there to protect not just you but your followers, who might not understand instagram advertising in depth. There are a lot of those people out there, proof is in the posts they are writing on Facebook groups, etc saying Mrs H doesn't earn from swipe ups.

I understand you are not ultimately responsible for Mrs H and her actions, I think it's just got to a point where people are quite angry and wish people could start seeing it for what it is. Obviously you do like Mrs H, as you have said you met her and liked her and it isn't down to people to tell you you should think any differently. There is some pretty uncalled for stuff on here about her, some wild rumours, but I would urge you to skip those posts and look at the truth of what people are saying.

Like I said, I know you would say if you didn't like a product, hinch isn't like that. She orders something from ebay or gets something gifted and before she's had a chance to even use it and see what it's like, there's a swipe up for it. It's really unethical to recommend something to people when you're making money from that sale and you have no idea of the quality, if it works etc. Like the lady said earlier, she bought a tray for the fridge because hinch recommended it, hinch doesn't even use it anymore. How many of those trays were sold and how much did she make?

She's now using febreeze, even plugging it in her book and giving it away in a goody bag. She's never used febreeze until recently, when she got a paid deal to use it. It just seems wrong that she's promoting something she wouldn't naturally choose herself because she's being paid to.

I do understand she isn't responsible for some of the dangerous things people have done with products they have bought because she uses them, but at the same time she has never properly or regularly warned people about safety. When she did it was a huff eye roll post. She has a responsibility to 2 million to say 'stay safe' when they're using hazardous chemicals she has promoted. She regularly cleans without gloves. She previously used to promote cleaning product mixing and was quite spiteful when challenged. People have been injured following her tips but she refuses any responsibility, stating 'we're all adults'. Yes we are, but there lies the danger of influencers, even adults can be advertised to 24/7 and not even realise its happening hence the need for the ASA and why advertising is so heavily regulated. Some of her followers are vulnerable.

Anyway after my long rant, I'm not trying to change your mind on Mrs Hinch, as that's no ones place but maybe trying to help you to see her from another perspective and see why there's so much anger around about her, and maybe get you to see why people wouldn't want you to be the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
Hi @Little Miss Mops I have literally just joined to say a couple of things to you. I joined that plum thing because of your regular recommendations and honestly, the fact that you are making £5 from every person who joins pisses me off. I didn't know that you would be making money out of me. That kind of thing is usually recommendations from friends or family not random Instagram accounts that you happen to follow. Quite possibly I'm a head for joining plum at your recommendation, but I've always been tit at saving so thought it sounded good. I TOTALLY feel like you've used your account to use me to make money. Not clever. I do resent you for that and I've unfollowed you. It's the whole up front thing. If I'd known you were going to make money out of me, fair enough but I was a naive idiot and had no idea. You used me.

Come on Carli... You aren't stupid. You know the power of social media, of repetition, of needing to belong to something - a community - you know the power of playing on insecurities & inferiority complexes, of pushing cheap tit to poor buggers that haven't got much. You must watch these accounts? All these poor buggers want is to belong to something. They hang off every word the Hinch says. Swallow all the bullshit and it's like Hinch is the cult leader. They aren't switched on enough to take responsibility for their spending habits. You know that! They follow probably hundreds of cleaning accounts in an attempt to be part of this bloody cleaning community. They need to part of it. Their feed is just cleaning cleaning cleaning cleaning buying stuff you don't need, buying more stuff, cleaning stuff, hauls, cleaning. All.day.long. it's destroying Mental health. Ttlt is a prime example - bless her. Hinch preys on these people. Tell me why does she need to do a bloody swipe up now? She's MINTED! It's purely Money money money.
Again, ages ago, and to my eternal shame, before I knew better, I bought something from her sodding swipe ups. A stupid plastic drawer thing that clips into the fridge. I'll put my cheese triangles in it I thought. She recently did a fridge clean. Do you think the fridge drawers were there? Were they shite. Another load of bollocks and lies to get £ out of her followers. If she was genuine, they'd still be in her fridge right? If she was honest and really used them and genuinely was fluttery eyelash innocent Sophie - she'd have her bloody pop tarts or something in them surely. Nope. Just bullshit and lies.
I am an intelligent person Carli, and I was sucked in. NEVER again. However, a huge proportion of the Hinch massive are a bit more naive and have had no idea what she's doing.... Or they're doing.
Surely. Surely you can't think that's right? Not to mention damage to the environment, chemicals, waste etc?
You seem to have some empathy. How do you feel when you watch twinkle?
You've hit the nail on the head there, agree with all you've said, MH is destroying mental health

Reactions: 9
I don't know your account I haven't peeked, but just becareful. Don't let her use you as part of her fascade. " Look i support other cleaning accounts" you seem popular in your own right..if the ship starts sinking she May try taking others with her?

Reactions: 9
@Little Miss Mops. This is why MH is not harmless: Oh look there's the astonish Mrs Hinch uses, if I get the window, shower,and disinfectant spray I am a Hincher 😁 but wait, she uses stardrops too. Oh it's only a few quid may aswell get some Paul the pine too and white vinegar! Bloo oh that's really good that, So is the harpic pine/tablets,the duck stuff and those things I attach to the rim they last week's. Still I had better get 3 per loo like MH...in my element here. Better have some bleach and toilet wipes! What's that stuff she uses for her flusher. There it's that..dettol spray. Since I'm here I should pickup some other essential, items. She likes cif cream cleaner and the sink one.. but she also likes the bar tenders keep, ahhh I may aswell. Washing powder, mustn't forget the spring awakening fabric softener the ace stuff cos it's ace apparently. Colour catcher sheets..white wash, dark wash and mixed whooo. Then she uses tumble dryer sheets, lenor of course. Well I had better buy 10 boxes for the cusions, pillows and artificial flowers aswell as my dryer! Back to sinks nearly forgot!! Soda crystals for the plug. Now since the bicarbs next to the crystals it's handy for my mattress and microwave. I don't have stains on my carpet but I'm getting Dr Beckmann just incase! Now I know I need zoflora..atleast 3 flavours and I should buy atleast two of each, it's the done thing. Snow...no it's 1001 let's get 3 because it goes nowhere in no time. Right I had better buy baskets to store it all and the right cloths to use my Hinch haul. Shame no pink stuff left, next time though. So I need pinkeh and minkeh, Kermit and buddy. Oh god what about scub daddy/mummy! Now my Hoover's not as good as Sharon so I'm investing, because I need a good Hoover after Daving my house. Ah but remember the squeegee for the stairs! So after Sharon I would have the best results with Vera cos any other mop isn't the Hinch army way. Flash lavender of course with my mop it's so calming and cuts through the muck. Mind she says get on your hand and knees once in a while..where are the flash floor wipes? House is spotless now..could do with cifing the patio furniture though don't forget Elvis too! So after a long day Hinching..I can light my Ava may melts, drink horlicks in the bath with my bombs, face mask, bayliss and Harding soap! Write myself an inspirational message on my board by the bath.Treat myself to some coco pops or pop tarts and wash up after with fairy liquid and dishmatic. That is why! Vulnerable, lonely people wanting to emulate her!! It's wrong. She's not a cleaner she's a walking advert. But she'll be your friend all you have to do is spend and swipe up. Oh and inbetween I have to buy her ghost written book or I can't call myself a true Hincher😖
So true. It's both sad and funny. More sad though.

Reactions: 5
The thing that bugs me a little LMM is I’ve followed you since about 5k and I recollect numerous times you used ton dig out Mrs Hinch especially in those late night lives that soon got deleted in the cold light of day. I’m not saying your a horrible person not at all but just be honest for so long you obviously were not her biggest fan (we all remember) but it seemed as soon as you thought she could help you with your following you now think she’s amazing, it’s just the double standards I find a bit hard to swallow. I personally stopped watching when every other story was about plum savings, yes I know a girl has gotta make a buck but it was constant and by the sounds of it it still is. It’s just sad how people will sell out just for followers you used to be so relatable.

This has crossed line into bitchiness which gives me an uneasy feeling 🤢
Hahahahaha Ohhh honey you're on the wrong site it you found THAT bitchy. But thanks for signing up just to tell me that. ATB xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow, seems there’s a lot going on that tbh I’ve not really seen in the same light, that being said I came on here to defend MY account, MY actions and won’t be dragged into slamming anyone else’s account, but but believe me when I say I would feel just as deceived if anything was found out to be true( facts are needed though, you can’t base everything on google and rumours 🙄).

As for my account, it was set up for a new cleaning business, took off more than expected. Yep I make money from a few swipe ups I don’t think I’ve ever hidden that, I have never recommended products just for the sake of it and genuinely feel they’re good products. The plum thing I am sorry if people feel it was all ‘scammed’ but I have always said from the beginning that there is a referral ( look at the highlights), and am being more careful with what I post to make that clearer on every occasion it’s posted (I’m not a pro and this all has a learning curve, I’m learning).
Dangerous chemicals? I have pointed out on a number of occasions where I feel people are putting their loved ones or themselves at risk, what did I get? A tit load of abuse, so why bother? I use very harsh chemicals in my line of work, the main being spirits of salt, have you ever seen a swipe up or tutorial about this stuff? No, because I feel it would be irresponsible to just put it there for everyone to see, instead if people choose to use it I walk them through carefully via dm’s.
The environment has been suffering for years and I do my bit but, I can’t single handedly change that so again to blame any one person to me just feels wrong imo .
People have said they know nothing about me and that I’m not transparent enough? I’m really not sure where this has come from, I tell people about my past, and there are several highlights about how I came to be here. More transparent than that? duck me do you want to know what colour peoples tit is and what they’re eating for breakfast because I think very one is entitled to some level of privacy.
If people have followed for long enough the whole ‘were in this together’ actually started with a charity fundraising for the homeless that I and a couple of other smaller accounts hosted last year and it stuck from then. (We raised around £7k), it was here I realised how much good could come from a platform like this and have plans to do more like this in the future.
I am not a bad person, sure I’ve made mistakes I’m human, but malicious and deceiving is not in my nature and never will be. Whatever other people choose to do with their accounts is not my business and after receiving several messages of abuse when I do try and step in to HELP them, I no longer will mix with all the bs that comes with Instagram.
As for ‘kissing arses’ this honestly is laughable for anyone who knows me, I’ve stood against the crowd all my life and will continue to do so if I feel things are wrong but again PROOF is needed and I’ve never seen any.
Hope his clears up a bit of all this and if I can answer anything else I will.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow, seems there’s a lot going on that tbh I’ve not really seen in the same light, that being said I came on here to defend MY account, MY actions and won’t be dragged into slamming anyone else’s account, but but believe me when I say I would feel just as deceived if anything was found out to be true( facts are needed though, you can’t base everything on google and rumours 🙄).

As for my account, it was set up for a new cleaning business, took off more than expected. Yep I make money from a few swipe ups I don’t think I’ve ever hidden that, I have never recommended products just for the sake of it and genuinely feel they’re good products. The plum thing I am sorry if people feel it was all ‘scammed’ but I have always said from the beginning that there is a referral ( look at the highlights), and am being more careful with what I post to make that clearer on every occasion it’s posted (I’m not a pro and this all has a learning curve, I’m learning).
Dangerous chemicals? I have pointed out on a number of occasions where I feel people are putting their loved ones or themselves at risk, what did I get? A tit load of abuse, so why bother? I use very harsh chemicals in my line of work, the main being spirits of salt, have you ever seen a swipe up or tutorial about this stuff? No, because I feel it would be irresponsible to just put it there for everyone to see, instead if people choose to use it I walk them through carefully via dm’s.
The environment has been suffering for years and I do my bit but, I can’t single handedly change that so again to blame any one person to me just feels wrong imo .
People have said they know nothing about me and that I’m not transparent enough? I’m really not sure where this has come from, I tell people about my past, and there are several highlights about how I came to be here. More transparent than that? duck me do you want to know what colour peoples tit is and what they’re eating for breakfast because I think very one is entitled to some level of privacy.
If people have followed for long enough the whole ‘were in this together’ actually started with a charity fundraising for the homeless that I and a couple of other smaller accounts hosted last year and it stuck from then. (We raised around £7k), it was here I realised how much good could come from a platform like this and have plans to do more like this in the future.
I am not a bad person, sure I’ve made mistakes I’m human, but malicious and deceiving is not in my nature and never will be. Whatever other people choose to do with their accounts is not my business and after receiving several messages of abuse when I do try and step in to HELP them, I no longer will mix with all the bs that comes with Instagram.
As for ‘kissing arses’ this honestly is laughable for anyone who knows me, I’ve stood against the crowd all my life and will continue to do so if I feel things are wrong but again PROOF is needed and I’ve never seen any.
My post isn't based on rumour. Its based on my ability to read and see. I'm shocked at the money people are spending. Some admitting to being worried about their other half finding out. I can't comment on you as I said I've not followed you. The MH trend is worrying me. I've seen more cockerspaniel pups on insta than ever before. Maybe that's not her fault? But the endless plugging and sales pitch we see is. A friendly warning..careful how you spend, watch the chemicals you use etc would be a start. She's got some duty of care in my eyes!

Reactions: 12
This has crossed line into bitchiness which gives me an uneasy feeling 🤢
It’s not bitchy to express frustration. If these influencers want to make money from us, the least they can do is be arsed to learn the rules. She’s a grown woman for god’s sake. There are teenage influencers out there who have a better grasp on it than LMM pretends to.

Carli, I’m finding you a bit fake and simpering now. It’s clear you’re scared of getting on the Hinch’s bad side so you’re carefully skirting around all the issues. You’re a savvy woman. You know full well that what Hinch is doing is fucked up. You just like the notoriety that being associated with her brings you. You want to put your own popularity before everything else, fine, but bleeping own it. Stop simpering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think I need to give you a figure (I wouldn’t dream of asking you how much you earn), as for disclosing an ‘ad’, I started the plum thing well before all that became an issue and if you look at my highlights you’ll see I mentioned a referral from day 1. The ‘ad’ ‘af’ etc I’m getting to grips with, I don’t have an agent, no guidance from insta and have never been pulled by ASA.
More word games. I thought we were "all in this together" 🙄:sleep:🤮. Damn right you should be stating "guys I've made this much £?? from your plumb sign ups, so thank you for your support". CLEARLY stating (instead of being sneaky underhand & manipulative) each time you post AGAIN (because conveniently "someone" has asked) that you make money off the back of your relentless swipe up's for plumb, and Amazon for that matter! Do the decent thing, be honest and tell people EACH time you do a swipe up that you will make something off their swipe up's so they have the choice to knowingly support you and not just be used. Honestly will get you a lot further in my book! You claim to be honest but your behaviour just becomes increasingly shadier.

You're just Hinch on a smaller scale with your animal tested product purchases & promotion (both cleaning products & personal care) while fawning over your dog, the hypocrisy is something else. Supporting horse racing, promoting endless consumerism, being a materialistic tw*t, buying tat, promoting some absolutely sh*t products, not declaring gifts, not using #ad, telling your followers to follow some very questionable accounts, you post pictures and videos of a toddler in a nappy, post evidence of the poor kid eating sudacrem several times, have you got any common sense when it comes to kids and the internet FFS!!

You need to reign your ego in and pull your head out of Hinch's ass it's embarrassing!!

Don't come on here trying to butter people up and worm your way out of your disgusting behaviour. Take on board what people are saying and do the right thing or you will continue to be called out and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not bitchy to express frustration. If these influencers want to make money from us, the least they can do is be arsed to learn the rules. She’s a grown woman for god’s sake. There are teenage influencers out there who have a better grasp on it than LMM pretends to.

Carli, I’m finding you a bit fake and simpering now. It’s clear you’re scared of getting on the Hinch’s bad side so you’re carefully skirting around all the issues. You’re a savvy woman. You know full well that what Hinch is doing is fucked up. You just like the notoriety that being associated with her brings you. You want to put your own popularity before everything else, fine, but bleeping own it. Stop simpering.

This is not a popularity contest 🙄...and if you feel like I’m fake that’s your opinion and I respect that (can’t win em all), I can only defend myself in the most diplomatic way I know (probably the wrong site to be talking diplomacy 😂), if I came on here and slated a tit load of accounts that I don’t necessarily agree with the way they handle things, what does that say about me? Would I not be accused of ‘influencing’ people to think like me and shitstirring? I don’t need to tread on people’s heads, That’s not what I’m about, surely that’s been made clear? There are other threads to talk about Mrs Hinch but I believe this one has my name on the title so that’s what I’m addressing 😉

Reactions: 4

When I signed up for plum I had not read or seen one thing that said you'd be making money from me joining. Nothing. If I had, I'd have thought 'cheeky mare, using her account to make money from me' and I WOULD NOT HAVE JOINED. BUT I would have been aware so I wouldn't have unfollowed you and I'd still respect you. Let the buyer beware they say. But you did not. I think you might have made a LOT from the plum thing. So... hope you're happy with that. I completely understand that people need and in some cases deserve to make £ if they put a lot of effort into their Instagram, uploading useful content every day that's a hell of a commitment. But if you're not up front about it then the lack of transparency when using your huge influencing power to make money is....shifty.
You commented that you find Hinch genuine and used other descriptive terms that indicate she's nothing but a good egg. If you genuinely think that and you can look past the sea of evidence to the contrary then you are not as switched on as I thought.
You used to stand out as a unique voice amongst the same old shite. You were almost the anti-hinch and I think a lot of people loved you for it. Now you do come across as though you're just fan girling I'm afraid and you've lost your USP a little.
I think you have a conscience and I think deep down you do see what's happening to great swathes of hard up impressionable young mums. I hope it doesn't really sit well with you as an influencer and that maybe you stop being Hinch's wing-woman now you've gained from her mentions. The authentic you (as I see it) doesn't belong in hinch-world.

• Heart
More word games. I thought we were "all in this together" 🙄:sleep:🤮. Damn right you should be stating "guys I've made this much £?? from your plumb sign ups, so thank you for your support". CLEARLY stating (instead of being sneaky underhand & manipulative) each time you post AGAIN (because conveniently "someone" has asked) that you make money off the back of your relentless swipe up's for plumb, and Amazon for that matter! Do the decent thing, be honest and tell people EACH time you do a swipe up that you will make something off their swipe up's so they have the choice to knowingly support you and not just be used. Honestly will get you a lot further in my book! You claim to be honest but your behaviour just becomes increasingly shadier.

You're just Hinch on a smaller scale with your animal tested product purchases & promotion (both cleaning products & personal care) while fawning over your dog, the hypocrisy is something else. Supporting horse racing, promoting endless consumerism, being a materialistic tw*t, buying tat, promoting some absolutely sh*t products, not declaring gifts, not using #ad, telling your followers to follow some very questionable accounts, you post pictures and videos of a toddler in a nappy, post evidence of the poor kid eating sudacrem several times, have you got any common sense when it comes to kids and the internet FFS!!

You need to reign your ego in and pull your head out of Hinch's ass it's embarrassing!!

Don't come on here trying to butter people up and worm your way out of your disgusting behaviour. Take on board what people are saying and do the right thing or you will continue to be called out and rightly so.
It’s ‘plum’ as in the fruit, not waterworks #justsaying 😜 all other points noted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s ‘plum’ as in the fruit, not waterworks #justsaying 😜 all other points noted
Yes let's make light of it shall we, and take the piss out of autocorrect 👏 #winning

You aren't as funny as you clearly think you are :sleep:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
People seem to have covered the main issues here but while I know she's reading, I'm another person severely disappointed. You very obviously care more about cash than you do your followers and that says a lot. I know, I know, you'll dry your eyes on all the cash you're making, but I hope in a few years you look back and realise how wrong you are in not taking the responsibility influencers have seriously. Good luck to you Carli, I hope you find your way out of Hinch's spotless anal canal soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11