Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMM you’re a great cleaner.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding Sophie Hinchliffe but to say she’s harmless is naive at best.

She’s kept her business background quiet in an attempt to portray herself as a scatty hairdresser in order to reel in vulnerable and highly impressionable people who honestly believe anything she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love LMM, I mean if she still likes Hinch that’s up to her. I’d rather her have the success MH has as she actually grafts hard 🙈 don’t @ me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You was the first cleaning account I ever followed actually! You seem like a very clever person and you out of all people should know that the way hinch cleans is wrong and dangerous? So maybe say something? Quietly on the side to her
Like you said her followers take things to extreme and they clearly don't read instructions or use common sense, so maybe tell hinch how to actually clean and use products x

Reactions: 12
You was the first cleaning account I ever followed actually! You seem like a very clever person and you out of all people should know that the way hinch cleans is wrong and dangerous? So maybe say something? Quietly on the side to her
Like you said her followers take things to extreme and they clearly don't read instructions or use common sense, so maybe tell hinch how to actually clean and use products x
She can't do that - she'd get blocked :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not just about paid promotions though, you need to declare all your plum links as AD's for example. It's really not hard and doesn't take long to read the guidelines and follow them
#ad seems to be if you’re paid by the brand/company, I have always stated about a referral (in fact it’s pretty difficult to hide as it’s the first thing that pops up when you join) but what I don’t want is people thinking I’m affiliated or working for plum and just being paid to tell people because I’m not, I use it myself and do recommend it.

Lol I’m pretty laid back and can take the punches so keep em up! I can only speak as I find, to me she’s always been nice, I find the whole gaining followers so quickly slightly suss (but not impossible?) The impression I got from her yesterday seemed an honest one, I think it’s all got mental very quickly. Harmless as much as anyone else, I think sometimes the followers take things to the extreme and there’s been too many of these occasions.
I also respect what you have said & I’m glad you have yourself actually came on here to address us on here which is something I wish Hinch would do, not on here but to her following.

I just couldn’t understand personally why you out of all the people I watched started to praise her as someone else said I do have a few slightly differing opinions of her which is fine as we are all allowed an opinion but sadly we all who have a negative one about her either get hounded by her followers or blocked by her! I was blocked for literally replying to someone who asked her not to become someone who advertises all the time & that she didn’t get paid for swipe ups. These are the things she needs to address as a lot of those followers don’t understand & I think personally they should know she does earn money off of those things. Nobody needs to know amounts that is personal but a lot of those people do not understand how it all works which I think is what most of us get our backs up about as it’s just nice to be honest as you are yourself, she also needs to address all this chemical mixing people are doing. I am by no means saying this her fault but as the majority of these people are her followers, I do think this is something she needs to address along with some of the things she does herself. I have noticed she hasn’t sprayed Lenor for awhile, which to me screams she realises now that it wasn’t safe but instead of inform her followers she now just uses Fabreeze, but her followers are still spraying fabric softener everywhere, including children's & animals bedding which is dangerous & harmful. She has such a large platform & I personally am very surprised Gleam has not already made her address these issues. I just feel like if she was an honest caring woman who cared as much as she claims she does about her followers she would address these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The thing is here, it’s not Hinch taking these things to extreme is it? I stepped in once to a follower who put zoflora in a plug in, i basically got a tit load of abuse so...Everyone cleans how they want to (none of its new) if you want to clean your sink 6 times a day that’s up to you I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not necessary, but still not really dangerous....the chemical side makes me laugh a bit, because there are VERY few accounts that have been consistent with this from day one but have jumped on a bandwagon screaming about cruelty to animals and the environment, these two things again, have ALWAYS been an issue, it hasn’t happened ‘all of a sudden’, should be complaining to the companies not the consumers.
The spraying lenor again, if you wash your clothes in fabric softener (like everyone always has) are we walking flammable targets? Again taken to the extreme don’t you think? Everyone to their own, my family is safe, the way I clean is safe, if people ask ME for advice I give it to them but I won’t be the person to tell everyone ‘how to’ that’s not my place.
On Insta maybe you are 😀
sorry my mistake 😂 although it seems insta was responsible for bringing you tattlers together no? No insta, no tattle so yeah, ‘all in this together’ everywhere 😜

LMM you’re a great cleaner.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding Sophie Hinchliffe but to say she’s harmless is naive at best.

She’s kept her business background quiet in an attempt to portray herself as a scatty hairdresser in order to reel in vulnerable and highly impressionable people who honestly believe anything she says.
Thanks!

I dont know enough about her background to comment, I just sometimes think things are being blown out of proportion on insta lately..people need to calm down a bit and worry about their ACTUAL REAL life.

She can't do that - she'd get blocked :rolleyes:
Getting blocked really is the least of my worries

Last edited:
  • Angry
#ad seems to be if you’re paid by the brand/company, I have always stated about a referral (in fact it’s pretty difficult to hide as it’s the first thing that pops up when you join) but what I don’t want is people thinking I’m affiliated or working for plum and just being paid to tell people because I’m not, I use it myself and do recommend it.
Have you even read the guidelines? The link you are giving out for plum is an affiliate link and you therefore need to say it’s an Ad. It doesn’t matter if it “pops up when you join” people need to be made aware they are clicking on an Ad and you are making money from them before they click anything

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really glad you dropped by, any gossip on why accounts are going so quite lately? 😉

Reactions: 3
Well in 2019 we are all aware of our foot print. Corporations won’t change unless their back pocket becomes lighter. That only happens if people are responsible.

Mrs Hinch encourages excessive consumerism. She has more cleaning products in her home than Morrisons and she makes sure all her followers do the same.

Reactions: 22
For god’s sake, Carli, what have you done with your balls?

Reactions: 7
Have you even read the guidelines? The link you are giving out for plum is an affiliate link and you therefore need to say it’s an Ad. It doesn’t matter if it “pops up when you join” people need to be made aware they are clicking on an Ad and you are making money from them before they click anything
I’ve read several, technically not an affiliate though is it? It’s referral, difference maybe slim but still there...But rest assured ‘Bubu’ (love the name, sounds Hawaiian) I’ll put #ad on all plum posts from now on, thankyou for educating me.

Reactions: 4
I’ve read several, technically not an affiliate though is it? It’s referral, difference maybe slim but still there...But rest assured ‘Bubu’ (love the name, sounds Hawaiian) I’ll put #ad on all plum posts from now on, thankyou for educating me.
What do you think affiliate means? 😂 it means you’re affiliated with the company- you’re making money through this affiliation and it’s therefore an Ad. I’m not saying this to be awkward, it’s the ASA rules and if you’re looking to make money on Instagram from your followers you have to be transparent or you’re going to face backlash about it. But I’m glad you are going to take it more seriously in future

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really glad you dropped by, any gossip on why accounts are going so quite lately? 😉
No idea 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bored? Fear of being ripped to shreds on here? (Sometimes things are taken a little too far guys, I’m all up for banter but there’s a limit in my book) x

What do you think affiliate means? 😂 it means you’re affiliated with the company- you’re making money through this affiliation and it’s therefore an Ad. I’m not saying this to be awkward, it’s the ASA rules and if you’re looking to make money on Instagram from your followers you have to be transparent or you’re going to face backlash about it. But I’m glad you are going to take it more seriously in future
I will take it more seriously most definitely, but in all honesty like I said before I’m not a pro, I’ve always put #af on the amazon links (from when I found out about all this) but I did sign up to an affiliate program so was pretty clear...I haven’t done this with plum so have only ever mentioned a ‘referral’. (Not trying to be awkward either and appreciate the education)

For god’s sake, Carli, what have you done with your balls?
All still in tact as far as I’m aware, hence appearing here 😉

Well in 2019 we are all aware of our foot print. Corporations won’t change unless their back pocket becomes lighter. That only happens if people are responsible.

Mrs Hinch encourages excessive consumerism. She has more cleaning products in her home than Morrisons and she makes sure all her followers do the same.
Yep totally agree, but I honestly don’t think any one person can be blamed surely? I have a ton of mascaras that I don’t necessarily ‘need’ but that was my own doing, no one else’s...or am I wrong? At the end of the day we all have our own heads, and need to maybe be a little more mindful but I won’t sit here and blame ANYBODY for what I CHOOSE to purchase, that’s all ME.

I also respect what you have said & I’m glad you have yourself actually came on here to address us on here which is something I wish Hinch would do, not on here but to her following.

I just couldn’t understand personally why you out of all the people I watched started to praise her as someone else said I do have a few slightly differing opinions of her which is fine as we are all allowed an opinion but sadly we all who have a negative one about her either get hounded by her followers or blocked by her! I was blocked for literally replying to someone who asked her not to become someone who advertises all the time & that she didn’t get paid for swipe ups. These are the things she needs to address as a lot of those followers don’t understand & I think personally they should know she does earn money off of those things. Nobody needs to know amounts that is personal but a lot of those people do not understand how it all works which I think is what most of us get our backs up about as it’s just nice to be honest as you are yourself, she also needs to address all this chemical mixing people are doing. I am by no means saying this her fault but as the majority of these people are her followers, I do think this is something she needs to address along with some of the things she does herself. I have noticed she hasn’t sprayed Lenor for awhile, which to me screams she realises now that it wasn’t safe but instead of inform her followers she now just uses Fabreeze, but her followers are still spraying fabric softener everywhere, including children's & animals bedding which is dangerous & harmful. She has such a large platform & I personally am very surprised Gleam has not already made her address these issues. I just feel like if she was an honest caring woman who cared as much as she claims she does about her followers she would address these things.

Just in case you guys missed this (I find it unlikely as you don’t seem to miss a trick)
#giftedtoyou

Last edited:
  • Haha
The spraying lenor again, if you wash your clothes in fabric softener (like everyone always has) are we walking flammable targets? Again taken to the extreme don’t you think?
Lenor is meant to be rinsed out, not sprayed on cushions.

The dose makes the poison...

Reactions: 9
Lenor is meant to be rinsed out, not sprayed on cushions.

The dose makes the poison...
Fabric conditioner is not rinsed out, it it IN the final rinse of your washer, this is why if you wash your window cloths and use fabric conditioner you get streaks, it’s also why your clothes smell nice (if it were completely rinsed out they wouldn’t and it would be pointless). If it’s diluted it’s no different to you using it in your washing machine really x

Reactions: 10
LMM was definitely one of my favourite cleaning accounts, just wish she wasn't so up MH these days... it's just offputting, especially when the truth about MH is coming out.

I just think it's a shame that accounts like MH get so big (buying followers or not :whistle:), when accounts that are actually good at cleaning don't get the same recognition.

Oh and the plum adverts were annoying too, I would rather trust my savings in my bank account rather than an app that uses emojis in it's advertising 🎉

Reactions: 8
Fabric conditioner is not rinsed out, it it IN the final rinse of your washer, this is why if you wash your window cloths and use fabric conditioner you get streaks, it’s also why your clothes smell nice (if it were completely rinsed out they wouldn’t and it would be pointless). If it’s diluted it’s no different to you using it in your washing machine really x
Sure there’s a bit more water goes through a washing machine than your average hincher can fit in a spray bottle though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Sure there’s a bit more water goes through a washing machine than your average hincher can fit in a spray bottle though 🤔
Yeah 100%, things need to be diluted appropriately

LMM was definitely one of my favourite cleaning accounts, just wish she wasn't so up MH these days... it's just offputting, especially when the truth about MH is coming out.

I just think it's a shame that accounts like MH get so big (buying followers or not :whistle:), when accounts that are actually good at cleaning don't get the same recognition.

Oh and the plum adverts were annoying too, I would rather trust my savings in my bank account rather than an app that uses emojis in it's advertising 🎉
Taken note 😉

Totally agree. Unfollowed LMM after that nauseating fangirl fiasco at the book signing - thought she was quite genuine before that but the performance made me feel ill :sick::sick:
I don’t ‘fangirl’ over anybody (I mean Taylor Swift is an exception 😂), my friend and I had been planning a shopping trip for a while, then I was invited to the book signing, happened to be in the middle of a shopping centre not far from me, being that my friend had never been to lakeside, we thought why not? No performance, that’s what happened 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5