Little Miss Mops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's been known for a while fab conditioner and water spray gets creases out. Sure lyndsey QOC has used it before

Reactions: 1
Mops used that years ago when I first started following her, I can see beggy and hinch all over again. The rants about I did it first lol

Reactions: 4
I’d take anything right now, after 4 .... YES FOUR!! next faulty sofas I asked for a refund, I’m now sat on two office chairs from my dads work And then I see all these influencers with new sofas

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this thread is still active.. But I can't believe she's just filmed her kid NAKED on her insta stories. I actually feel sick!!!

Reactions: 11
I was shocked to see this and reported it immediately. Ironic as the other week she was offering her services as a safe house for children to escape Domestic abuse.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that someone with such influence can be THAT stupid

I’m also shocked it’s still there

Reactions: 4
I’ve also reported it, I can’t believe it’s up, and that she’s disappeared since then without acknowledging it!

you can’t tell me in the 6 hours between her moaning at her naked child and rabbiting on about her rug that nobody said a word to her? I couldn’t resist replying to tell her how wrong it is!

Reactions: 1
I bet she’d not post herself naked!
Why would anyone do that, I’m really shocked a huge majority of people on my insta have small accounts and don’t ever do that!

Reactions: 2
Oh she responded on her stories. It’s not the makeup one carli, it’s the one before where she’s running around. I guess instagram removed it. Unfollowed. Utter disgusted in her

Reactions: 3