Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurplePhoenix97

Anyone else notice she never put anything up for Black Lives Matter? Even the really sickly girly pink accounts put shit up.

Lauren never did once

nik1231

Chatty Member
Everything is so fake! Why lie?

I really hope she is donating the cakes to neighbours or food banks - they could make a family smile in the crappiest of times!

Do you know what - she’s harmless. She takes pretty photos (they might not be your cup of tea but that’s none of my business), doesn’t overload her page with ads and affiliate links (I’ve seen the odd ad from memory but nothing irritating) and I imagine she’s staging and taking the photos like she does because she enjoys them and she has free time given she’s home a lot poorly. I think there are definitely more offensive pages out there (particularly the beggy ones).

Leelee93

Chatty Member
So her latest picture is another one posted few months before 😂 and pretends that’s what’s she doing right now ... it’s all repeats ,why can’t she be honest and put throwback🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s deletes old pictures then re posts. I really did like her account until I started scrolling way back and also her post count never goes up if you notice

Bl1s5

I used to follow her but then realised she’s only taking these food pictures for the gram, she wasn’t even eating them! Faar to fake for me.

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I’m mixed with her. On the one hand I feel for her, she’s using Instagram as a distraction which I can relate to. I did the same myself a couple of years ago. I wasn’t an influencer but I had a kind of hobby that I shared on Instagram and it helped for a while.
I’m too ill for it all now.
I can also empathise with the poster above, I can’t work for various health reasons, it must be hard seeing what she shows on the gram, even if she is ill. When you have no choice but to work. My fiancé works full time, we have a mortgage to pay and just get by.
I just think Instagram can be so problematic, there’s so many little pockets of communities. The chronic illness community isn’t somewhere I want to be part of either. There’s a lot of comparison and competition, who’s more ill, who has it worse.
I do feel for her and there’s a lot worse on Instagram. I’d say I think it’s sad but if it wasn’t for my family my life would be quite sad too.

Thecolourrainbow

I dont get how she can be in crippling pain bad enough she cant watch tv. Yet she can type essay stories and cut up fruit? Not saying I dont believe her illness just doesnt make sense to me .
I agree it is strange. Although I think ME can be very up and down. But she won't be able to claim any disability benefits because her bad days aren't all the time.
She also does seem to go out for cocktails and get really dressed up quite a bit despite being so ill she can't chew. (Although she does only seems to go out with her mum/grandma)