Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Surely I’m not the only one to notice she’s deletes then re posts the pictures as new, different caption ect ? I mean the 4 latest cake pictures on her grid are all old. Her number of posts has only gone up about 20 this year because there’s hardly any new content

Reactions: 2

Freckles

Chatty Member
Nobody is disputing that she suffers with her chronic illness. Most of us can’t understand why she is wasting her energy making cakes and setting up faux picnics and set ups for the Instagram likes. I don’t believe she’s making much money from the Ads she does so surely she’s better off spending her energy on doing things she enjoys and making memories rather than making herself ill just for a picture of some cakes she made and doesn’t even eat
Couldn’t of said it better 👏🏻

Bubu

Chatty Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head! The worst part is she’s sat on her mums kitchen worktop in her saucy underwear & asked her only friend (mum) to take the picture then probably went off back up to her bedroom like a 15 year old to take all the slap off she spent ages putting on for a crap picture. Also neck a bottle of Prosecco by herself...well you wouldn’t have to if you stopped moping around because of your ‘illness’ & left your parents house love
I do understand how bad having ME is, but if she’s got the energy to spend hours making cakes then she’s got the energy to go out and have fun instead. She’s going to look back at this time in years to come and regret it when she could have been out in the world making memories but instead she’s wasted her energy for the week making a cake she can’t even eat for likes on the gram.

Lechat

VIP Member
I followed her for a bit but her page was just annoying after a while. Sometimes you want to see real life not posed pictures of milkshake, cakes and blankets and her bikini body. I unfollowed after she posted a picture dressed up in pencil skirt and heels at the airport. I’m so knackered by the time I get to go on holiday I’m in leggings and comfy clothes ready to relax whereas she dresses up because she barely leaves the house. She’s just v unrelatable for those working full time, balancing work life, social life, keeping fit, saving money etc.

Emsy

Surely I’m not the only one to notice she’s deletes then re posts the pictures as new, different caption ect ? I mean the 4 latest cake pictures on her grid are all old. Her number of posts has only gone up about 20 this year because there’s hardly any new content
Yes and she re posts the same old blog posts every few months about her illness I started to feel like I was living in the twilight zone when I followed her

Coconutshy

just more of the same fake contrived Instagram life - oooh look at all these cakes im so greedy lol lol lol (actually I don’t eat any of them I’ve just wasted two tonnes of food and apparently made myself ill and unable to get out of bed for the rest of the week for an instagram picture)
Exactly this. Why make yourself unwell just for the sake of an Instagram photo. Is the high and buzz of all the likes and comments just so important to her? She seems quite unconfident so maybe it boosts her confidence but at the price of her wellbeing. All the images are so contrived.

Mum123

VIP Member
So she posted another picture yesterday saying she was being honest and was sick of the ‘perfect’ picture and life isn’t like that blah blah blah, then today, back to posting the ‘perfect’ ‘staged’ photo, why?! She seems to go around in circles, every now and again she will post a picture or a blog post saying Instagram isn’t real life and people don’t understand how hard things are for her etc but nothing changes, we only know what you post love and then you just carry on with the ‘staged life’ why do you do it then?! Baffles me.

Emsy

I unfollowed her when I realised that every blog post she does is basically an exact copy of the last one and felt like she just goes round in circles. Her photos are so heavily edited I wonder what she actually looks like. I feel a bit sad for the life she is living at her age.

nik1231

Chatty Member
I agree though, I think it would have been responsible to mention BLM, but I’d prefer that people didn’t mention it unless they genuinely wanted to, rather than doing it because everyone else is or because they feel like that have to.

Mum123

VIP Member
Do you know what - she’s harmless. She takes pretty photos (they might not be your cup of tea but that’s none of my business), doesn’t overload her page with ads and affiliate links (I’ve seen the odd ad from memory but nothing irritating) and I imagine she’s staging and taking the photos like she does because she enjoys them and she has free time given she’s home a lot poorly. I think there are definitely more offensive pages out there (particularly the beggy ones).
But she says staging photos makes her poorly. The point is why is she doing this if it makes her so ill she can’t move for days. She’s said this herself, why make yourself poorly, just look after yourself. She keeps going on about being more real and not all staged so she should practice that and actually keep it real. Might start feeling better then.

Lechat

VIP Member
I’d honestly have more respect for her if she sold the cakes and that was her business. Instead makes them to take pictures for the gram... jeez how wasteful. Am sure she has a big tween following rather than grown women. Her account is just the same stuff., I mean can she keep going until she’s like 30 years old with the same content?!

Reactions: 1

purpleghost

I wondered if Lauren had a forum on here, she has been bugging me for a while.
Like others have said, she wastes all her energy making cakes so she's I'll for the rest of the week. I decorate cakes and it really does take a lot of energy, I don't know how she does it to be honest.
I also suffer from chronic illness (Crohn's disease) and my fatigue can be so debilitating. I'll probably get hate for this but I can't help but feel a bit jealous of her sometimes that she does get to chill out and watch Netflix when she's feeling bad. I have no choice but to drag myself to work so I can keep a roof over my head. Even though I know she is raising awareness of chronic illness which is good, it can also be frustrating for others who perhaps don't have the luxury to chill out when they want when they are suffering from fatigue and severe pain.
Does she not work?

Jelly_b

VIP Member
I wonder why she doesn’t have any friends, seems odd. She does those cake workshop things but not sure I’ve ever seen a picture of anyone at them.

Mum123

VIP Member
Have you seen the latest post ‘such a plain jane’ Boring! Bet it took you hours to look so ‘plain’ though 🤔🙈

purpleghost

Well I think we have had a special mention in her caption from yesterday they always read about themselves don’t they

Coconutshy

I do understand how bad having ME is, but if she’s got the energy to spend hours making cakes then she’s got the energy to go out and have fun instead. She’s going to look back at this time in years to come and regret it when she could have been out in the world making memories but instead she’s wasted her energy for the week making a cake she can’t even eat for likes on the gram.
She must be making big bucks with the brand deals or is just narcissistic and enjoys the attention. I don't really understand why you'd go to all that effort ESPECIALLY whilst feeling ill. Plus it gives other Cfs sufferers a bad name and doesn't paint a picture of the average cfs/M.E sufferer and the reality of being confined to bed in the dark as is the case for a lot of sufferers. She's trying too hard. Don't get me started on all the alcohol she supposedly drinks.. Just more props I'm sure 😅 I've just never seen anything like it. She does seem nice though so I don't want to be too harsh but I think she needs to reevaluate things and realise there's more to life than Instagram and getting high off of likes from strangers. Even starting a YouTube would be more productive.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Well I think we have had a special mention in her caption from yesterday they always read about themselves don’t they
5C98C3FF-D889-4159-B636-24A6F5C8725B.jpeg

Well I’ve never seen any of those comments on her posts, they’re usually all ass lickers so yeah she reads here! On the subject of her comments- Let’s face it, Lauren is a compliment fisher. She posts cringey bikini and underwear pics for the validation and compliments she gets. Same with anything she posts really, she just likes the validation of people telling her everything in the pic LoOkS SoOo NiCe

Jaeme

I find it hard to believe she eats and drinks all that she post , and has near enough six pack 🤣 if you go through the photos she repeats some of them
Pretty sure all that stuff she makes gets eaten by other people or thrown straight in the bin