Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree, she comes across as a nice enough girl but is very young and naive. I suppose she seeks validation through Instagram account because she can’t get it elsewhere. She’s openly admitted she doesn’t have friends which I do find odd...yes she’s got an illness but it doesn’t stop people dropping by when she’s having a good day or eating the food she’s definitely not going to eat herself

Reactions: 1

Whatfeckhell

I find it hard to believe she eats and drinks all that she post , and has near enough six pack 🤣 if you go through the photos she repeats some of them

Whatfeckhell

So her latest picture is another one posted few months before 😂 and pretends that’s what’s she doing right now ... it’s all repeats ,why can’t she be honest and put throwback🤷🏼‍♀️

Whatfeckhell

She’s stated in the past that she doesn’t eat the cakes and snacks she gives them away or bins them. As if we didn’t know when she’s that skinny. Problem is young impressionable girls will see her constantly posting cakes and sweets and wonder why they aren’t stick thin like her
See I’ve seen on here about her not eating them not read it on her post though as she does make out she eats it .I’ve never read her blog if she has one if she says it on there ? Insecure about her body but always in a bikini or her underwear 🤔

You’ve hit the nail on the head! The worst part is she’s sat on her mums kitchen worktop in her saucy underwear & asked her only friend (mum) to take the picture then probably went off back up to her bedroom like a 15 year old to take all the slap off she spent ages putting on for a crap picture. Also neck a bottle of Prosecco by herself...well you wouldn’t have to if you stopped moping around because of your ‘illness’ & left your parents house love

Mum123

VIP Member
She’s still at it with the cringy staged photos! It’s really quite sad the way she’s making out she will be drinking all this and going out with friends having a blast when it’s all fake! So cringe!

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She’s posted that picture April july and October last year 😴 same with the nail varnish post she’s a delete/repeat poster and nobody says anything to call her out on it . She bangs on about her illness and how nerve wracking it was to write about it in her blog , she never shuts up about it . 🤐
Yes strange no one picks up on the throwbacks. Don't have to follow her long to realise.

nik1231

Chatty Member
That’s the photo that made me question it too...totally agree! She makes her waist ridiculously skinny, almost doll-like!

Freckles

Chatty Member
She’s still at it with the cringy staged photos! It’s really quite sad the way she’s making out she will be drinking all this and going out with friends having a blast when it’s all fake! So cringe!

Honestly it’s so sad 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jaeme

Oh wow I thought I was the only one who thought this.

I couldn’t figure out how she was posting these giant spreads of sugar laden treats all the time but so very thin.

It seems sad in a way as there doesn’t seem to be any friends around but I wasn’t sure if that was just her instagram “theme” making it seem that way.

purpleghost

Dunno if this is harsh but I can’t help wondering if she ate something she wouldn’t feel so ‘unwell and tired’ all the time. So so thin

Tbfgs

I don’t defend people on here but I must say I have been following Lauren since 2014 I think and she follows me too (I’m just a normal person) and she is a very very nice girl. I don’t personally get the idea of being an influencer or a YouTuber (I know she’s not the latter) but Lauren is extremely kind and talented. We speak quite often and she always likes and comments on my photos again just being so nice. I think she started off using Instagram For fun like a lot of people do (especially younger people who are studying etc) and as she has gotten more ill can use it as a way of extra income - fair on her! But she genuinely does suffer and I have other friends with chronic illnesses and it really is tough. I think she is one of the only real influencers

DoseofReality

VIP Member
That caption is so contradictory pyjamas 24/7 then later says about going on lakeside walks.

Also the amount of food waste at the moment when people are struggling to get basic food.

Coconutshy

Well I for one am not "secretly watching and waiting" for her to fail. Someone's getting a bit of a big head. Most of us here just find her photos and the images she tries to portray as contrived and false. Stop playing the victim.