Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that Nikki and Aimee are making this about themselves 🙄
I hope someone who was bullied by Aimee comes on this thread and outs her with details to shut her up. How self righteous of the 2 of them.

Reactions: 17
Theres a huge difference in what is discussed here and what happened to that poor girl Nicole. If they actually watched the video they keep sharing, she was followed and threatened with a beating if they saw her, it was harassment and stalking. All that happens here is voicing an opinion. While I hope the law is passed, you can’t be arrested for disliking someone else’s opinion.

Reactions: 12
Where is the bleeping law for all the conning and fraudulent sales that go on? The hidden AF links and gifted stays? The recommendations for things when you’re getting a cut of the sales? Not necessarily talking just about LBP here but howling at SCS, LLL etc going on about laws when in actual fact they are conning people into buying things every day of the week

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe that Nikki and Aimee are making this about themselves 🙄
I hope someone who was bullied by Aimee comes on this thread and outs her with details to shut her up. How self righteous of the 2 of them.
How do ppl know Aimee bullied people? Have prob missed it?

Reactions: 1
How do ppl know Aimee bullied people? Have prob missed it?
She did a big post on insta and a girl that was in her class in school wrote underneath it calling her a hypocrite and that she was a horrible witch in school

Reactions: 2
She did a big post on insta and a girl that was in her class in school wrote underneath it calling her a hypocrite and that she was a horrible witch in school
That time all that happened with Cas , Aimee was written under the video of him given an apology, she kept calling him a Bully.

The amount of girls writing back to aimee calling her hypocrite because she bullied them & girls they know.

That apparently she was one of the mean girls in school and is trying to make herself out to be something else.

The way she was replying to these girls messages was under this particular post was alot different than the image she trys to portray on her own page.

She later deleted ALL her comments but she couldn't delete the ones were the girls were tagging her name & saying how she bullied them in school.

Reactions: 5
Here nikki catch yourself on with the poor me status regarding level 3...... frustrated with the government for what putting to end your paid party for your wee girl.... its 3 weeks not the end of the world but for loads of vulnerable people the threat of this virus is real...

Reactions: 12
Why is Nikki putting all the blame on government "mismanagement" and not realising that she is part of the problem? Travelling all over the place with a newborn to shill furniture, planning a big party for her 5 year old, god only knows what she's doing off camera. Maybe remind your students and their families to limit their movements instead of blaming the government 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is Nikki putting all the blame on government "mismanagement" and not realising that she is part of the problem? Travelling all over the place with a newborn to shill furniture, planning a big party for her 5 year old, god only knows what she's doing off camera. Maybe remind your students and their families to limit their movements instead of blaming the government 🙄
EX-Friggin-actly! Drives me to rage how people can’t cop on and realize that they have no one to blame but themselves for going back into lockdown. Stop being so bloody selfish and think of others. This is never going to end otherwise. These ‘influencers’ have a lot to answer for with their careless actions during this pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The cheek of them, lack of consideration by the Government for them?! If people like Nikki weren’t galavantin around town for duck all reason throughout this pandemic then maybe Dublin wouldn’t be in this situation.

Hands up anyone who gives a flying f about Nikki’s dance studio....

Reactions: 10
The cheek of them, lack of consideration by the Government for them?! If people like Nikki weren’t galavantin around town for duck all reason throughout this pandemic then maybe Dublin wouldn’t be in this situation.

Hands up anyone who gives a flying f about Nikki’s dance studio....
Sometimes I wish they really would take in full draconian measures for people like this🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's what pissed me off... I am not remotely into the government but I doubt they had time to consider a wee dance studio in Dublin.... it was a bit of an emergency and as said above she is exactly the problem not a care in the world... I work on the front line in the community and I dread this winter for my patients even at the best of times we can't cope during the winter god knows what this one is going to bring.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The absolute cheek of her to come on now and moan that her dance studio has to close again due to this worldwide PANDEMIC!

Nicki and her family broke lockdown rules throughout so there should be ZERO SYMPATHY for her.....

You are part of the problem hun! You made your bed, Now get comfy laying in it 👌🏼

Even the post to the gourmet food parlour they still a takeaway and successful in Galway they will be fine! What she sad shes going to have to cook herself

Reactions: 4
Also her sister Chrissy has a disgraceful post up.. get over it. Nikki is only worried about losing money!

Reactions: 8
Also her sister Chrissy has a disgraceful post up.. get over it. Nikki is only worried about losing money!
Poor nikki will just have absolutely no content, next week would of been all collabs & ott crap for a 6 year olds bday🙄
My heart breaks for her, i hate this also that the poor kids will miss dancing etc, at the end of the day its all about keeping the kids safe so get over yourself Nikki.

Reactions: 2
Shes not so worried about other business flaunting her 4500 gifted nursery in all honestly where are ya going at that price for a room for a baby its ludicrous.... and whats even more annoying she got it all gifted yet poor souls out there be borrowing money to keep up with the trend that their baby needs all this crap.... God she annoys me so much

Reactions: 5
She is no more worried about anyone else’s business struggling. She is probably worried the freebies will dry up. I’ve no pity for her business closing, she has flouted the guidelines since day 1, so has all her family. You reap what you sow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.