Little Bow Pip #12 Everything’s fake, all for the gram, holidays on credit, christening, rented house and

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don't do a big reel showcasing a big meet up with her brother and terror and Perth then it's flat out confirming that none of them talk anymore, I mean surely even Tony will visit Daveh while he's there??!

Reactions: 4
If they don't do a big reel showcasing a big meet up with her brother and terror and Perth then it's flat out confirming that none of them talk anymore, I mean surely even Tony will visit Daveh while he's there??!
Did someone not say terror and them have flown back?

Reactions: 1
Did someone not say terror and them have flown back?
Terries been In and out of Portugal since she got there, London, Dublin, London, dublin. Ye know to avoid her child, they’re in Portugal for the summer and I’d put money on it terror only does it to get Nikki’s back up. It’s abundantly clear there was a big family bust up amd none of them speak to Terry and her Hoover loving handbag anymore. Only room for so many c$n#s in one family and that family is already full to the brim!

Reactions: 13
Why the heck did they get a new house so in Ireland?!

I think it’s quite obvious none of them talk sure they are at home 9 months of the year and don’t meet up so why would they on hols

Reactions: 5
I think it’s quite obvious none of them talk sure they are at home 9 months of the year and don’t meet up so why would they on hols
There was an akward as fuck video last year when knickers arrived but terries says they’re going home next week! Just in time to miss the in-laws

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why Nikki and Terrie don’t get on? When Nikki’s mam was very sick they got on quite well. Did Terrie stop bowing down to the self proclaimed matriarch?

Well whoever said they be writing this off as a business trip is right!! The two of them flat out mentioning work and their businesses!!!

Reactions: 4
Well whoever said they be writing this off as a business trip is right!! The two of them flat out mentioning work and their businesses!!!
Oh everything down to their morning croissant will be a write off. Interestingly Nikki hasn’t declared accounts for backstreet since 2021!

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why Nikki and Terrie don’t get on? When Nikki’s mam was very sick they got on quite well. Did Terrie stop bowing down to the self proclaimed matriarch?
I wonder was there a falling out? Maybe they still get along but choose not to be on each others socials just to get people speculating?

Reactions: 2